Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2004, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Mind Control

Awake...God Bless you and give you his strength.

Still the flow of associative thought... please explain more.

mary XXX

Old 12-18-2004, 08:00 PM

The human is conditioned to respond in a circular associative process, rather like a hamster wheel in the mind. A vast,unused area is the result. Integration is impossible under these conditions and by this I mean the balancing of, and right working of centers mental, emotional and instincive- moving. As long as the hamster wheel is sqeaking, it drowns out the communication from higher scource. This is the aim of media generated consensus state. It is one thing to become aware of the lie being perpetrated and the agenda behind the lie and fully another to overcome the terror and panic that ensues from such a realization. One becomes identified with the fear and in order to cope generates a depressive state like our friend no hope. To still and silence the hamster wheel of associative thinking and the resultant reactive behaviors is to begin the process of inner unfolding and education, a step toward reclaiming power and freedom. Thank you for your kind wishes and blessings, I do feel them...an open heart. awake
Old 12-19-2004, 08:17 AM

AWAKE, YOU ARE AN ANGEL!

To be individual is to free yourself from associative thought, n'est-ce pas? This is what I think, this is what I feel, this is how I act and this is who I am. I am free to be me! What an amazing feeling. Yipppeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being sensitive, as people, especially children are - they are very open to suggestion. People poo-poo the occult. They should be aware and have a healthy aversion to such things. Fear should not come into play. It's their fear that they want you to feel... I can sense it and that doesn't mean I have to accept it as a feeling of my own. No thank you. Don't like that one no matter how you sugar coat sabrina, the teenage witch.

The Psychic attack I went under in England was really really bad. I'm still here and I'm still lovin' life and my kids and my friends and God.

The secret to my success and happiness and individuality is I know my thoughts and feelings, I can sense others, and I can distinguish the difference. How is that for a gift from God? Thank you. I believe all humans are built this way.

The occult will try and tempt the follower with these powers... they are real. I have seen dude make chick pick up a knife and slit her wrists, with his mind. It's fucked up, that's for sure. And it all depends if the innocent places his faith in those powers... whether his mind is susceptible.

People have to seriously clue up and start identifying with themselves. Take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I believe? What do I know? Who am I? Do I like this person? How do I act? Ask friends and family how they truly percieve you.

Question, am I this person, all the time? Do I like my friends? Yada, yada, yada and what am I going to do if the answer is no?

My life is my responsibility. It is no one's responsibility, but my own. I act of my own accord, I don't march to another's tune unless I like that tune and it is in tune with my music. Make sense?

If you live in fear, they have an open door to your mind. I live in peace. They can't break that wall down, in my mind. This is what I teach my kids. Question yourself and know your own mind. Be happy to be the person you want to be and act accordingly. We live in a world called hope. It's a great place to be.

I did better than survive, I found my happiness and my hope. God is with me and my kids. I have been blessed and I'm grateful. I'll say thank you till eternity.

Peace XXX
Old 12-21-2004, 08:56 PM

I recently had this strange occurence. I was probably on my way to sleeping, thinking some kind of deep thought. I think it was along the lines of geopolitics and where the world was going. That's all I remember though.......
I recall getting answers to questions running through my head. It seemed as though I had a revelation. I was one step away to "knowing" something and that's when this pin prick of light
got larger and than covered the inside of my closed eyes , it was an image of a face. It wasn't evil or nice looking. It just appeared and
I was shocked back into being wide awake??

I than thought about the CIA
( NAZI 3rd , 4th and 5th reich's??) ,remote viewing and psychic spying techniques.
Now this is off the wall maybe there are studies done about this BUT wouldn't this CIA tool give the NWO crowd a leg up on any PRO-freedom group?
They could have a remote viewing session for the most influencial anti-nwo movement and try to stop it before it gains too much steam.
I think Gary Webb was on to more names being exposed. God bless his soul.

I am not 100% on this subject but it could explain some of my own experiences.

"Marrs's research has made him very unpopular with the US establishment, and, on some occasions, steps have been taken to suppress his revelations. In 1995, "The Enigma Files", Marrs's expos of the covert use of remote viewing and psychic spying techniques, was mysteriously prevented from publication.

Marrs was informed that the decision had been taken at the suggestion of a lawyer. Not only was Marrs not allowed to speak to the lawyer responsible, but the publisher told him that nothing could be done as the injunction had been ordered from a higher corporate level."
http://www.rense.com/general/enchilada.htm