Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2011, 11:09 PM

Default Re: The NWO is "not real"

Here is a filmed made by LibertyDefender84 showing what I believe to be a military or 'police state' operation on how they would execute the NWO or the Depopulation process.

It happened during the Toronto G20 of course not all was ever broadcast on the news.

To summarize the film states how in some cases members of 'Black Block" and similar extreme protest groups will sometimes contain police officers..as they did in Montreal as reported. The officers are seen on amateur video watching the extremists bust out windows, lighting fires while only feet away and this carried on for over 25+ blocks.

Once the 'rioters' reach Queens Park they disrobe their black attire and disperse into the crows. Then and only then when the officers have their excuse do they start to beat innocent and I mean innocent people as the film shows. They also held them hostage, performed snatch and grabs, sexually assaulting women, media members of government lawyers all caught in the crossfire.

Looked very similar to how the Nazi's began the holocaust on a smaller scale.

1. Government incite a incident blaming certain individuals to make their force justifiable on that "guilty" party
2. Citizens lose rights (martial law)
3. Hunt and Gather
4. Detain citizens

Old 02-12-2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinloudly View Post
Looked very similar to how the Nazi's began the holocaust on a smaller scale.
The "Holocaust" is a hoax, at least most of it. You shouldn't compare something that's real and done by the NWO with exagerated propaganda claims by the NWO about their enemies.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
The "Holocaust" is a hoax, at least most of it. You shouldn't compare something that's real and done by the NWO with exagerated propaganda claims by the NWO about their enemies.
I'll just ask what part of the genocide of WWII do you believe to be a hoax?, and not to be rude or what not but how come your a senior member or a member at all if you think we're all gullible? I mean that honestly just curiosity.

I will say I don't believe in the whole reptile people biz and certain things that Icke or Jones have to say but some of these events past or present clearly make you say why no?
Old 02-13-2011, 03:13 AM

Quote:
The "Holocaust" is a hoax, at least most of it. You shouldn't compare something that's real and done by the NWO with exaggerated propaganda claims by the NWO about their enemies.
I'll just ask what part of the genocide of WWII do you believe to be a hoax?

I will say I don't believe in the whole reptile people biz and certain things that Icke or Jones have to say but some of these events past or present clearly make you say why?

Don't get me wrong depopulation would be a insane task to execute. Not only the fact of people needed, and what to do with them and their families afterward, but who will assume different roles needed to fill the void of the dead and so on. That being said Depopulation is not a new theory, and has been debated or discussed on many reliable newscasts, or interviews from reputable media FEMA camps and the camps globally being renovated or built are real, the EXACT purpose not really known except for some claiming to house illegal aliens, or using them in event of a terrorist attack, or major disaster but why not used these staffed camps for prison overflow for example? and a lot of these facilities can house thousands to the hundreds of thousands or more some have military vehicles or trains present I believe all (I've seen 15 total) have rail access, one major road and some with very nearby airstrips not airports but regardless. The grounds are surrounded by huge fields bordered by inward pointing (outside / inside ) barbwire fences built to keep whatever in not out lol, and I've also seen the job postings on the National Guard and United States Army website for relocation/internment officers check out for yourself..... over 800 'camps' in the states and now they're springing up in BC, Ontario, etc. again I don't know why they exist I'm just saying why do they is all. What really startled me is when Glen Beck was on a show stating how he wanted to debunk these camps and told his colleagues on the panel that he couldn't. That they were real. As I said he didn't claim what there were for but that they existed and actually was going to air his report that very night, he also seemed very sure of his statements BUT that story never aired and all of a sudden he changed his tune entirely and told the world via his own show that the camps didn't exist and I believe he did a report on that instead, reluctantly ...You can find all of that in archives or YouTube as well

Last edited by goinloudly : 02-13-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
I'll just ask what part of the genocide of WWII do you believe to be a hoax?
The idea that :
-- Hitler wanted to kill all the Jews in territories controlled by Germany
-- the Germans used gas chambers for killing people
-- the Germans succeeded in killing about 6 million Jews

Those are claims that have been debunked decades ago.

Quote:
and not to be rude or what not but how come your a senior member or a member at all if you think we're all gullible? I mean that honestly just curiosity.
I'm not suggesting that all members of this forum are gullible.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
The idea that :
-- Hitler wanted to kill all the Jews in territories controlled by Germany
-- the Germans used gas chambers for killing people
-- the Germans succeeded in killing about 6 million Jews

Those are claims that have been debunked decades ago.

I'm not suggesting that all members of this forum are gullible.
The points that you say have been debunked decades ago have not been debunked.

Only in your mind's eye.

You appear to be the one who is gullible.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-17-2011 at 07:42 PM.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The points that you say have been debunked decades ago have not been debunked.

Only in your mind's eye.

You appear to be the one who is gullible.
If you actually cared to do the research, you'd know I'm right.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:45 PM

Quote:
If you actually cared to do the research, you'd know I'm right.
I did the research that's why I know that you're wrong.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:23 AM

Arrow Re: The NWO is "not real"

A New World Order for the Jews...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJnR...e_gdata_player

A New World Order Created in Broad Daylight.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/