Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2011, 12:15 AM

Exclamation 2012 whats gonna happen?

2012 actually gonna happen or is it just a mith?

Old 02-04-2011, 10:48 AM

Default Re: 2012 whats gonna happen?

it is going to be business as usual
Old 02-08-2011, 03:41 PM

Smile Re: 2012 whats gonna happen?

haha, probably
Old 02-08-2011, 04:33 PM

i dont know who is starting these so called 2012 rumors but they are just fabricated whims with no merit to them
Old 02-12-2011, 04:30 PM

Default Re: 2012 whats gonna happen? 2013....

When 2013 arrives, some of us will realize silly conspiracies like Dec, 21, 2012 were drummed-up to make those who believe in conspiracies look like fools. I do believe a lot of conspiracies are put forth to discredit any notion of a conspiracy theory.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:30 PM

some times a blow up like this can have people thinking but i dont really follow anything that is made up of here say innuendo and whim
Old 02-13-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon Foundas View Post
When 2013 arrives, some of us will realize silly conspiracies like Dec, 21, 2012 were drummed-up to make those who believe in conspiracies look like fools. I do believe a lot of conspiracies are put forth to discredit any notion of a conspiracy theory.
End times is a prophecy written about in the bible.

The definition of prophecy and conspiracy are not one in the same.

Conspiracy:

An agreement between persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage.

Prophecy:

A prediction of the future.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-13-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
End times is a prophecy written about in the bible.

The definition of prophecy and conspiracy are not one in the same.

Conspiracy:

An agreement between persons to deceive, mislead, or defraud others of their legal rights, or to gain an unfair advantage.

Prophecy:

A prediction of the future.
The problem with Prophecy (as stated in the bible) really lies in the fact that the modern day bible is likely not complete,or in any way accurate. It's opening a can of worms no doubt to make such a bold statement. But just attempt to verify anything in the bible. Anything? One statement that can be verified as anything more then a fairy tale?

Are we really the products of incest from Adam and Eves children? Where are the remains of Noah's Ark? Where are the skeletal remains of the giants who once walked the earth? On and on it goes. I think the Bible is so lost in translation (due to elites translating it for personal gain, and to dupe the masses into submission) that it really holds NO useful information for modern day society.

I find the same theory holds true when it comes to translating ancient petroglyphs and pictures and art left behind by the Mayan, Aztecs, Egyptians, etc. etc.

This picture shows one extra planet so the Mayan knew of another planet that modern man doesn't recognize? But the picture doesn't show an elongated orbit like the theorized for the planet Nibiru? All that is is a mis interperatation of what the artist meant when he carved that figure into a rock? And just because Sitchen has one hell of an imagination does not mean that anything he states is a word of provable truth?

It would seem to me that the Mayan calender systems were based on what the stars were doing. And also were based on some pretty intense math. But the 12/21/2012 end only marks the end of a time cycle. One they could have easily repeated after that date had it been deemed useful for their purpose.

I still have read and studied these theories for years and I have seen nothing that makes me think a giant destroyer planet is coming our way. That is a modern day fairy tale, nothing more or less. Bible prophecy is on the same train in my view. If there was a God like the one described in the bible he would simply have destroyed the Devil and regained control of HIS SYSTEM. The Bible makes it very clear that this GOD wants absolute control of everything that goes on, even down to what fruit we can eat. Why would a being with that point of view simply remove himself and allow a devil to take over? And leave no physical proof of his very existence? He wouldn't unless he were the Pumpkin in the Cinderella story.

His lack of intervention pretty well proves one of two things. Either he doesn't love us so much like the bible claims he does or does not exist in the first place. The bible in my opinion is likely the biggest conspiracy ever presented to mankind. It seems clear that great pains were taken to produce the original text known as the bible. But it's real meanings cannot be understood by modern day man because it's been rewritten, changed ant twisted way to many times.

All that happens on the 2012 date is our solar systems will cross the galactic equator. That's all that's gonna happen. It would be like a lunar eclipse. While it's a pretty cool thing it is in fact not a life changing event.

Jeff6900

Last edited by Jeff6900 : 04-12-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 08:43 PM

The 2012 Mayan Calendar Scam.

there is one aspect torn apart.
Old 04-28-2011, 12:46 AM

i think something might happen that wasn't expected but idt its going to be anything big enough to make the world "end" There are so many ways to interpret they Mayan calender that its kind of ridiculous to stick with one solid conclusion. My interpretation is that 2012 is going to be the end of the word as we know it today meaning we are going to be getting out of the recession and the world is gonna be changed drastically in a good way. i like to tell myself that anyway. haha