Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2005, 06:45 PM

Default New Age vs NWO

I noticed a good theme, ripe for discussion, in the thread "users loose drugs":
When looking at the NWO, we need to realize that the New Age movement is 'part and parcel'.
I have more to research and discover about this topic but a good place for others to start who haven't maybe begun to realize the dark nature of the new age movement: http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/Lucis_Trust.htm
Quote:
Lucis Trust is a powerful institution that enjoys "Consultative Status" with the United Nations, which permits it to have a close working relationship with the U.N., including a seat on the weekly sessions, but most importantly influence with powerful business and national leaders throughout the world.
I think it's important to understand that the NWO is moreso a spiritual hierarchy than a governmental one...spiritual leaders train through meditation and spirit guides, and are told what to do, given 'rewards' such as 'astral travel' and 'out-of-body experiences' then eventually control over newcomers to the newage experience, who become underlings to be given small but important missions which serve the overall satanic powerstructure.(fear?)
I'd like to hear other's thoughts on this,
greater understanding of this would be edifying for all of us. Preferrably from folks speaking in Jesus's name :-x not 'trained illuminists' if there are any around...

Old 05-27-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: New Age vs NWO

Quote:
Paris_hawks wrote:
When looking at the NWO, we need to realize that the New Age movement is 'part and parcel'.
Yes, you are correct. I wrote another one that may be more to the point in relation to what you are speaking of: New World Order or Occult Secret Destiny?

The New World Order elite have always had gurus and masters. They seek spiritual enlightenment the same as the average occult devotee; except in their twisted views of themselves and their right to rule, they have concealed certain aspects of the teachings amongst the adepts. Apotheosis - the teaching of the serpent in Gen. 3:5 - is for them alone, according to their masters: the Great White Brotherhood, the Hierarchy of "Unknown Superiors," etc. etc.

There's a writer on my site that I have great respect for: Phillip Collins. There is nobody on this planet who has investigated this aspect of NWO (as it relates to the elite plan and their use of occultic power for control) like the Collins brothers. Here's a standalone page I've set up for them:
http://conspiracyarchive.com/Commentary/Collins.php
I've been researching these things for a long time and it's safe to say that nearly every one of Phillip Collins' articles can be called a masterpiece of scholarly investigation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.