Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2004, 11:19 PM

Default Re: ConspiracyClub.com.. The Movie

DarkChilde3D... When we were yakkin' a few posts ago is when this thing started.. I am counting on you to do the tech (visual) department.. and anywhere else you want to participate.. Good to see that you are on board.. Ya' know.. I read your first few posts and you were saying that you would like to join in a project.. where you could express your creativity.. I am the same kind of dog.. only, what I do is music..

What we gotta do is let everybody else have an opportunity to express their creativity in the project too.. The more input the greater the project stands as a work or art.

Lookit' we are just two guys with opinions.. Let the collective mind of the hundreds of us write this script.. Let us be the background guys who do the work to make it happen..

All I want to do is help with the music.. You and I are like individual fingers ( you being a visual guy)..

What we really need is a brain.. and I have been around long enough to realize that.. If we could enlist freeman into this project.. He would be a very good brain.. and he is, for the most part in sync with Henry Makow.

If we cannot get freeman. We will do it anyway.. This project will continue...( if not on this forum, then on another).. somebody is going to do a movie about a website. and it will ht the Big Time.. We might as well do it.

I am easy.

Old 12-21-2004, 11:20 PM

The basic levels of production:
1) Writing
2) Concepts/design
3) Modeling/texturing (turning concepts into VR)
4) Animation/Sound Production
5) Post Production (piecing it all together)

Under each of these headings comes subheadings

1) Writing
a) collaberation
b) Script first draft
c) Script review
d) Next Draft
e) Repeat a thru d until
f) Final draft (is achieved)

2) Can be done during Phase 1)
a) Concepts of characters
b) *Concepts of objects (non organic)
c) *Concepts of objects (organinc)
(*) Animate and inanimate
d) Concepts of environments (also referred to as the sets)
e) finalization(s) of all steps above.

3) Modelling/textures
a) modelling of objects
b) modelling of characters (inanimate at this point)
c) modelling of environments
d) creation of textures (2d images that account for color, shininess, specularity, bump, displacement, reflection, refraction, opacity, etc) for a, b, and c.
e) fine tuning and test renders of each

4)Animation/sound production
a) sound recordings and musical score production
b) boning of character and animate objects
c) sychronization of lips to spoken words
d) general sound effects
e) visual effects
f) first generation final renders

5) post production
a) taking renders and sounds and putting them into a timeline
b) adding credits, splashscreen(s)
c) adding musical score
e) adding additional overlay effects
f) transitioning of scenes
g) Final production render

I know this looks like an intimidating list . . . It's really easy once you get the nuts and bolts down. it's tedious work . . . and I just want to let you all know what you're getting yourselves into BEFOR you get all of your hopes up. A 10 minute movie with 6 characters can take up to a year to do, considering that all of you are, what are known as, noobs. . . and I know that some, if not most of you, have no experience whatsoever. And its okay. Anyone can learn what to do. The bulk of the rough stuff I know I'll be doing. But things like color maps for basic objects can be made, 90% of the time, by getting images from photographs or web images and turning a perspective view of an object into a straight up view of the surface.

I'll post some examples. But I need to know what you guys want from me first. If you want me to take a lead position, I'll do it. If you want me to take a co-lead or a collaborative-advisor, I'll do that too.

I can say, just from experience, that we'll need an entire forum for this work, with topics that are similar to the following . . . one for Writing, Concepts, models, textures, pre-production, post production, scenes, and final render. . . and then from there, based on how you want to distribute this, will need to either stream the video or you can press it to disks, but I reccomend starting out just uploading it to whoever clicks on the link.

Well, what say you all?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-21-2004, 11:32 PM

Well, above is what needs to be done . . . everybody list what their talents are, and I can make a reccomendation on what can be done.

If there is something up above that really turns you on, even though you have no experience in it, (and so long as you have ACCESS to a program that can create such materials) you're in business . . . I'll help you out along the way.

It is important that we take our time . . . no one aspect can be rushed. For the first few learning periods for each, we'll have no deadlines. Once everyone is up to speed on certain topics, we'll push forward, but without impossible deadlines.

For the time being, forget about the story. Lets build a team, first . . . and lets get some character descriptions, maybe some images of your basic setup at home (if you want to be depicted) and we can start on characters, and then we can see how we can fit them into the story. A stroy is almost always easier to write when the character's attributes have been established. If I have some environments to work toward right away, I can get to work on those . . . while I'm doing that, the story can start to be written.

Believe it or not, it's not as tough as it sounds. Its just tedious as I said before.

Ya know, if this really takes off, and if we can get a production done, we can expose other truths in the same way. This may be the revolution that I've been looking to join . . . this could be the reason God gave me my gifts. I can't imagine that He gave me talent to be out of work.

But seriously, lets make a dry run at a fun project, first. Just to see how we work as a team. Why don't we try something along the lines of a clubconspiracy splash screen?

BTW, does the admin want any art to spice up the page with? I can make some kickass butttons for the main menu for starters. Lemme know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 12-22-2004, 08:56 AM

Let's see, make worthless paper or read up with you fine folks... I can't stay away.

I'm in. I write lyrics and i sing. I love to write period.

I've decided what my gift to this forum is going to be.

I wrote a book that I've been sitting on for a year that is good. I'm not gonna sell it! I'm gonna give it. God inspired me with a story that has greatly helped me in my life and I'm going to put it on the net... free just like it was given to me. Thanx for that inspiration freeman.

Sable, pick any song and do what you do. I'd love to hear any rendition of those words. Put them on the net and let others hear our music too!

The Rose is not a long read and I am told is quite entertaining. A rose who wants to break free from her roots and see others gardens, she has only dreamt of... the characters she meets...the lessons she learns. It has a nice flavour.

Tis', not just the season but, always a time for giving.

Count me in and I'll do whatever I can to help.

Mary XXX
Old 12-22-2004, 12:19 PM

DarkChilde3D.. I'm for the most experienced guy in the lead position. It sounds to me like you are the lead.. You have my vote.. and input.

I agree... I wonder if we should request a forum for the project from administration.. It would make it easier to manage if we could break the information down into separate headings..

MaryX.. Why not write a poem about your relationship with your computer and keyboard.. Then perhaps if you like my interpretation of melody and instrumentation.. We might be able to work the song into the storyline.

I think you are a very strong character, and should be be one of the characters in the movie.

I imagine the main storyline as being about people who get to know each other in an conspiracy news forum.. and finally get to meet the people that they have been typing to at the first annual ClubConspiracy meeting.. (I imagine that they are all arrested and tortured at that point)

So I suspect that each of the participants would write individual sketches of their home life, and how their internet habit effects those around them..

I/We are open any suggestions.
Old 12-22-2004, 06:35 PM

Well, I'm fairly new here..

I only joined yesterday..

'Though I do have some writing background, actually..

And I do have some background in the performing arts..

And I am a fine artist..who has done theatre in the past..etc.

And we do know some producers in the Christian film industry..through some previous business acquaintance..

And well..

Hem..

I have done some broadcasting too..and sing as well..

The perspective would mean a lot. It would determine who you could get support and funding from, and not..

The man we knew in Arizona did productions with a Christian theme and flavor..mostly for evangelistic purposes..I think he did one Bill Baldwin vehicle but not sure..

The theme would need to be redemptive I'd think and not just informative to fly..

Gathering artists and writers of FAITH would not be a problem I'd forsee. I don't know how personally committed I could be if at all. My Husband and I would need to pray on it. But it does seem like a good idea. :lol: Just MHO

That's interesting I was just saying to my Husband the other day I wish I had a screenplay to write..

"I imagine that they are all arrested and tortured at that point"

Uhm..not necessarily ..or all..

P.S. If you peppered the music with Keith Green I might think on this more strongly
Old 12-22-2004, 06:58 PM

Yes,

Keith Green's music would be PERFECT for the film..I think it would be interesting using some of his tracks on that..
The man was a gifted prophetic genius gone too soon at 28

http://www.lastdaysministries.org/

http://www.delusionresistance.org/christian/keith/Keith_Green_main.html

That we henceforth
be no more
children, tossed to
and fro, and
carried about with
every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men,
and cunning
craftiness, whereby
they lie in wait to
to deceive; But
speaking the truth
in love, may grow
up into Him in all
things, which is
the head, even
Christ
Ephesians 5:14-15

Yes Keith's ministry isn't done
Old 12-22-2004, 07:11 PM

Mini bio on the very gifted Ketih Green

http://www.lastdaysministries.org/keith/history.html
Old 12-22-2004, 08:36 PM

lynns_shadow...I/We are hoping for all origional matieral.. or else the music police will be all over Henry.. With lawsuits.. and expensive looking lawyers..(sharkskin suit types)

For the project to work.. it has to be all origional.. It cannot be plaqerized from anywhere..

lynns_shadow.. I think what we are creating is charcators that would likely show up at a "conspiracy" site.. Your origional input is wanted..

Can you write lyrics to a song that would describe your position?.. If you can, MaryX and me will put music in back of them in MP3 format.. or if you have an origional song that might fit into the framework.. Post the link here on this thread.

I/We (and you are included) prefer that the end result of our project is uplifting.. elevating spirituality over the matieral rhelms of societies that have been over taken by the NWO.

I am just one of the music guys.. If you want to talk to the director of this project.. contact DC...
Old 12-22-2004, 09:02 PM

madkhao.. Your in.. Thanks for the input... I don't want to shape it. (The Movie).. The shape and the plot should come from everybody.. I am just collecting lyrics for songs that might be used in the project.

Don't tell anyone else.. O.K.?.. But I would like to see this project to be a combination of "Chicago" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"

But that is just my vote in a forum with 200 plus members... And my take on it is prejudiced by my slant towards music.. It could very well end up as a tragedy.. or drama.. But I want to have fun.

I don't care.. I just want to be a part of something that is Great entertainment... (with a message from the heart)