Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > What I did to resist today
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2005, 06:00 AM

Default Re: What are some REALISTIC ways to thwart plans?

Hey, ahmad . . . I have no trouble with the words you quote from the quran . . . but there has to be something there about slaying djin and devil alike. If it's not in the plan to slay them . . . and if their illusions are too broad and spectacular for people to see the truth . . . and if we are unable to open their eyes with word or personal deed . . . then its time to put the devil's plans apart.

We are many and they are few . . . they have toys of their own, and they have an army . . . an army, unfortunately that my uncle is a part of. . . (he's over the pond in that litter box as I type this . . . and I've seen VR images of the land and buildings . . . the place has turned into a real shithole)

My only point was that prayers can only do so much . . . and there must be a time and a place for all things, right? With this given as an axiom . . . what do we do to physically tear down the Satanic Shroud of Lies for those so dazzled by illusion that they can't find the truth? The dark light has people blinded. I am fully aware that all things that glitter are not gold, but the illusion is just so damn good, that I, as intelligent as I am, for an artist, could not see the illusions.

My wife is blinded by this shroud . . . if words are not enough for her to believe, then do I allow her to be condemned and spend my eternity alone? Do I spend my eternity in a state that I hated, and was one of the top ten reasons that I got married in the first place? Do I allow the same illusion that is over my wife's eyes wash over my daughter? Do I allow her to be condemned to suffer with my wife as well?

The time has come and passed that I discovered that I would GLADLY and FREELY condemn my OWN mortal soul to murder those who would hurt my loved ones. I am not trying to be like Christ, either. I don't know if you have kids . . . but I'll TRY to explain how much I love my daughter. . .

If I had to choose between my daughter and my wife in a life or death situation, like a kidnapper . . . I'd run in with a grenade and bury the grenade between myself and the kidnapper.

If my daughter or wife lost her eyesight . . . I would give her mine if the surgery was possible.

If my wife or daughter needed my heart, I'd blow my own head off, so that they would live.

If my wife or daughter was buried in a mountain, I would hammer away, night and day, restless, until I either died, or I got her out, dead or alive.

If the armed conflict hit our (american) soil . . . I would defend it with first my rifle, then from the corpses I left from the enemy.

If GOD HIMSELF told me that the only way my daughter's life could be saved by selling my soul to Satan, I would.

I would take on the whole of hell on my own to assure my family's existence.

If a meteor was travelling toward earth . . . and only a nuke could save the planet, I would GLADLY travel to it MYSELF to press the button that blew the thing up, and me with it.

If the only thing that could save my daughter's life was to get cut up on a meat slicer . . . one strip at a time, feet first, up to my ankles . . . i would endure it.

If I had to slide down a pole with razor wire and land in a pool of rubbing alcohol to save my family's lives . . . I would do so.

If I had to be cooked alive in boiling water, like a lobster . . . to save my family's live's I would do it.

If I had to jump onto a lava stream so my family could use me as a stepping stone to get to safety . . . I would do it.

I would endure any agony, I would face any fear, I would KILL AN ANGEL if I had to, to save my family.

Certainly murdering someone to keep my family safe wouldn't be so bad as all the other agonizing experiences I would volunteer for in order to save my family.

Now if there is ANYONE who thinks that ANYTHING is beyond deed . . . think again. . . I'm not asking for these things of anyone . . . I'm asking that we inconvieneince a few spoiled rich-bitches. I'm asking to make these fuck-heads late for meetings . . . melt mergers . . . sabotage stock trading . . . send a computer virus . . .

You wanna pray . . . pray in the car on the way there. Of course if you are totally submitted to God, then you have nothing to fear but fear alone.

And, ahmad . . . don't think I'm knocking you . . . but sometimes . . . God has nothing to do with it . . . when it comes to the life of your family, and in cold blood you must murder someone . . . God is not on your mind . . . and I said it before, and I'll say it again.

I would gladly give up my eternity to assure that my daughter grows up to be a good woman, and get to heaven. . . cuz if I go through all the damnation hell has to offer, and she ends up next to me, the devil is going to have to get in line to beat her ass.

DC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-08-2005, 06:50 AM

Peace DarkChilde,

Please reflect on the following verses:

[37:100] "My Lord, grant me righteous children."

[37:101] We gave him good news of a good child.

Satanic Dream*

[37:102] When he grew enough to work with him, he said, "My son, I see in a dream that I am sacrificing you. What do you think?" He said, "O my father, do what you are commanded to do. You will find me, GOD willing, patient."* *37:102 The Most Merciful never advocates evil (7:28). As with Job, Satan claimed that Abraham loved his son too much, and was permitted to put Abraham to that severe test.

[37:103] They both submitted, and he put his forehead down (to sacrifice him).

God Intervenes to Save Abraham and Ismail

[37:104] We called him: "O Abraham.

[37:105] "You have believed the dream." We thus reward the righteous.

[37:106] That was an exacting test indeed.

[37:107] We ransomed (Ismail) by substituting an animal sacrifice.

[37:108] And we preserved his history for subsequent generations.

[37:109] Peace be upon Abraham.

[37:110] We thus reward the righteous.

[37:111] He is one of our believing servants.

------------------------------------------------
Exerpt from appendix 9, The authorized english translation of Quran by Rashad Khalifa Ph.D, (The messenger of the covenant):

Abraham's exemplary submission to God is demonstrated by his famous willingness to sacrifice his only son, Ismail, when he thought that that was God's command. As it turns out, such a command was in fact from Satan.
God Never Ordered Abraham to Sacrifice His Son

God is the Most Merciful. He never violates His own law (7:28). Any person who believes that the Most Merciful ordered Abraham to kill his son cannot possibly make it to God's Heaven. Such evil thought about God is grossly blasphemous.
Nowhere in the Quran do we see that God ordered Abraham to kill his son. On the contrary, God intervened to save Abraham and Ismail from Satan's plot (37:107), and He told Abraham: "You believed the dream" (37:105). Undoubtedly, it was a dream inspired by Satan. God's irrevocable law is: "God never advocates sin" (7:28)
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------

DarkChilde, i am not married yet, however i have seen in my life living examples of being "family-centered", i hope you are not one of them.

One of my friends loved his daughter TOO much that he was willing to sell the whole world and God to keep her. I hope you don't take that as a "My daughter vs God" situation, however ...what happened is that he eventually lost his daughter and to this day he is forbidden by law to even see her!

Why did this happen? is God that cruel to deprive a father from his son (Abraham) or daughter (like my friend)?

What happens is, there is a universal law, a deal we made with God, that whatever we idolize (bad or good) we will ultimately lose!

Satan claims that we love things and people too much and put them as our first priority above God and righteosness. So God allows Satan to plot an evil scheme to tempt the person into choosing his idol (family) above God. God allows that in order to test the individual, and Satan's claim.

If the person chose his family, he will end up with Satan in hell, moreover he will suffer the loss of his idol in this life and live in misery!
------------------------------------------------

When it comes to a choice between anything or anyone and God, you should choose God.
And don't worry because God's law is "no soul is burdened beyond its means", so God will never test you beyond your ability.

If you want to save your family, you should put God above them, you should be God-centered, you should love God the most. You should start to see all this love, beauty, and kindness eminating from your family members as coming directly from God, to the extent that losing them would not make you turn on your heels like those who lose their faith in God when a beloved one dies!

[2:165] Yet, some people set up idols to rival GOD, and love them as if they are GOD. Those who believe love GOD the most. If only the transgressors could see themselves when they see the retribution! They will realize then that all power belongs to GOD alone, and that GOD's retribution is awesome.
-------------------------
[7:189] He created you from one person (Adam). Subsequently, He gives every man a mate to find tranquility with her. She then carries a light load that she can hardly notice. As the load gets heavier, they implore GOD their Lord: "If You give us a good baby, we will be appreciative."

[7:190] But when He gives them a good baby, they turn His gift into an idol that rivals Him. GOD be exalted, far above any partnership.

---------------------------------

Don't fall in idolizing your family, it's is an extreme of Satan, if you do you are putting yourself in a very good chance to lose them!

So you have the key to save them, just don't lose sight of God, and keep thanking Him for His valuable gift, and ask for His protection.

[9:24] Proclaim:
"If your parents, your children, your siblings, your spouses, your family, the money you have earned, a business you worry about, and the homes you cherish are more beloved to you than GOD and His messenger, and the striving in His cause, then just wait until GOD brings His judgment." GOD does not guide the wicked people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-08-2005, 07:16 AM

Well I'm sorry to have to bring the bible into this but it gives us many clues as to what we can do.

1. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Resistance. Wake more people up. Be fearless.
Stand up to them.

2. Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
We're learning more and more and how harmless is a dove? We have to shit on their parade. No bruises no blood just make things difficult for them. Who here ever had a bird shit on them? You have to run home and clean up.

3. Overturn their money tables where the money is wrong.

4. Where two or three are gathered in Jesus' name, there He is the midst of them. Pray in groups and ask exactly what you want.

That's all I can think of for now. Anybody else want to add to it? Most of DC's ideas seemed reasonable to me. So long as we don't break the rules.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:03 AM

DC you pain in the ass, you made me cry.

I would also gladly go to hell and back for my children. Imagine how much more God loves us when we realises the depths of the love we hold for our own children. And doesn't that love and protective feeling expand out towards any child? Isn't love grand and ain't God great?

Madcow... I agree

Satan, step back. I live by that one.

Wise and gentle... I sing a song and one day, if I still have not found forgiveness in my heart for that bitch, I will assault her with a few home truths and no doubt that cat will scratch. Then I'll knock her lights out, with pleasure.

I try my best not to draw first blood - I don't start things and I surely know how to end them, with the spoken truth.

For some folks the truth hurts and painful as it may be, the truth has always been kind to me.

A very good Bible bashing friend of mine taught me that money, in itself, is not evil but the love of money is the problem.

Asking God for specifics works in numbers? Experiencing is believing.

Madcow has all the answers and she humbly says that is all she can think of. What a babe!

I would only disagree with rule breaking. I believe if the law is corrupt, it does not apply to me. I'll stand in any court and testify that truth, to my grave.

Mary XXX
Old 01-12-2005, 04:27 AM

These are bad ideas.

You play into their hands.

You may find it personally satisfying but it is rather childlike.

In the U.S you still have the state aparatus available to you to effect change. As do we here in Australia.

People are always suckers for the truth.

Speak the truth. Thats all you have to do.

Focus on the private banking cartel and the oil industry. The two biggest scams we have.

DC, i realise your frustration. In the past I seriously thought about picking up a gun and putting a bullet through John Howards head (P.M of Oz). I could'nt bear the sight of dead Iraqi children.

Simply plug away with the facts.

We cant lose.

Be careful you are not simply indulging your own frustrations that things are not moving at the pace you want.

Infants rage and get angry when the world does not mirror their point of view. This is normal for an infant. It is dangerous for an adult.

Do not become like 'W' and his ilk.

I understand the frustration though.

DC i mean no disrespect.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:42 PM

I say we all just make a list of bad people and kill them... its not like they arent doing the same
FIRE WITH FIRE
Old 06-10-2008, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
These are bad ideas.

You play into their hands.

You may find it personally satisfying but it is rather childlike.

In the U.S you still have the state aparatus available to you to effect change. As do we here in Australia.

People are always suckers for the truth.

Speak the truth. Thats all you have to do.

Focus on the private banking cartel and the oil industry. The two biggest scams we have.

DC, i realise your frustration. In the past I seriously thought about picking up a gun and putting a bullet through John Howards head (P.M of Oz). I could'nt bear the sight of dead Iraqi children.

Simply plug away with the facts.

We cant lose.

Be careful you are not simply indulging your own frustrations that things are not moving at the pace you want.

Infants rage and get angry when the world does not mirror their point of view. This is normal for an infant. It is dangerous for an adult.

Do not become like 'W' and his ilk.

I understand the frustration though.

DC i mean no disrespect.
Good Post.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:18 PM

I must say, your post made me laugh. I’m all for resisting, but honestly, you are contributing to the misconception that conspiracy theorists are uneducated crazies who act on brainless paranoia. Chances are, you’re sabotaging all the wrong people! Do you really think your mayor is knowingly involved in a widespread conspiracy to put the whole world under one government? And do you really think that doorbell ditching him will actually help stop the NWO? On the off chance that it actually is NWO conspirators that you have targeted, they would just kill you if they thought your actions actually undermined them. But they would laugh at you first, until it got out of control… If laughing makes you live longer, you’ve probably just extended their lifespans by turning the lights out in their important meetings and thinking you are some kind of important resistance fighter.

I think its safe to assume that the only ones who know are at the very top. The others--like the dentists who adamantly recommend fluoride--are just pawns in the game, who have been deceived themselves. I bet you’ve never done anything to the actual enemy in your entire futile existence. Lol, just kidding. Please don’t take offense. I like the fact that you have a lot of energy. You should channel it into obtaining evidence.

I am completely open-minded to the NWO conspiracy theories, but my policy is not to act on them until I have solid, irrefutable evidence that the feds are lying point-blank to us about everything, violating people’s rights to the utmost (like assassinating those who speak against them and using force without justification), and that these violations are not isolated incidents involving corrupt individuals in the government, but an integral part of the system‘s operation. If you can prove that, and you know it is no longer a theory, then… Actually, don’t sit back and photoshop their pictures…because such evidence would justify an outright insurgency. Then, they will not be laughing. Then, you will be able to do more than making false claims about them grabbing your bottom.

Destroying their property and getting them in trouble without evidence is like what they do under the Patriot Act. They tap people’s conversations on the slightest of suspicion. Don’t be like them. Don’t you want to be the good guy? The one who is in the right, instead of one who goes around ruining the lives of innocent people without guilt, in the hopes that you might get one or two who are not innocent?
Old 03-14-2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatureoftheNight View Post
I must say, your post made me laugh. I’m all for resisting, but honestly, you are contributing to the misconception that conspiracy theorists are uneducated crazies who act on brainless paranoia. Chances are, you’re sabotaging all the wrong people! Do you really think your mayor is knowingly involved in a widespread conspiracy to put the whole world under one government? And do you really think that doorbell ditching him will actually help stop the NWO? On the off chance that it actually is NWO conspirators that you have targeted, they would just kill you if they thought your actions actually undermined them. But they would laugh at you first, until it got out of control… If laughing makes you live longer, you’ve probably just extended their lifespans by turning the lights out in their important meetings and thinking you are some kind of important resistance fighter.

I think its safe to assume that the only ones who know are at the very top. The others--like the dentists who adamantly recommend fluoride--are just pawns in the game, who have been deceived themselves. I bet you’ve never done anything to the actual enemy in your entire futile existence. Lol, just kidding. Please don’t take offense. I like the fact that you have a lot of energy. You should channel it into obtaining evidence.

I am completely open-minded to the NWO conspiracy theories, but my policy is not to act on them until I have solid, irrefutable evidence that the feds are lying point-blank to us about everything, violating people’s rights to the utmost (like assassinating those who speak against them and using force without justification), and that these violations are not isolated incidents involving corrupt individuals in the government, but an integral part of the system‘s operation. If you can prove that, and you know it is no longer a theory, then… Actually, don’t sit back and photoshop their pictures…because such evidence would justify an outright insurgency. Then, they will not be laughing. Then, you will be able to do more than making false claims about them grabbing your bottom.

Destroying their property and getting them in trouble without evidence is like what they do under the Patriot Act. They tap people’s conversations on the slightest of suspicion. Don’t be like them. Don’t you want to be the good guy? The one who is in the right, instead of one who goes around ruining the lives of innocent people without guilt, in the hopes that you might get one or two who are not innocent?
To whom are you speaking?
Old 03-15-2011, 05:07 PM

I'm speaking to the OP... Sorry. I'm new to this site.