Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2010, 11:44 AM

Default david icke forums censored

i have been banned for life for absolutely nothing.

check out my posts, i was called mrismellofpoo.

scumbag hypocrites on there who else has had problems?

Old 09-27-2010, 04:32 AM

Default Re: david icke forums censored

HAHAH. I was banned too. They are idiots. That's what you get when the mods are fans. They are a bunch of racists anyway. You can say all manner of horrible things about jews in general and nothing happens, but say anything even slightly critical about Icke and you are banned. The guy should have a look at who is on his forum to get a good idea of the bum luggage he is drawing in with his 'energies'.

Like attracts like. Hah! His wife took him to court for unpaid wages. Now he's having a go at her. I love hearing his fake laugh in interviews. He's so angry now. He looks like a shaved Richard Branson.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:24 AM
masonicboomerang

I would be suspicious of anyone who was NOT banned from DIF !!
They are a buncvh of egomaniacs !!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:43 PM

Ah, but NOT ONLY from DIF. Any forum of the many, that sell ICKEST insanity, Ban those who Know What's Really Going On.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by true-lilly View Post
Ah, but NOT ONLY from DIF. Any forum of the many, that sell ICKEST insanity, Ban those who Know What's Really Going On.
And a forum run by this mob, not only ban members, but VERY SELECTIVELY EDIT banned members posts to keep and use in personal attacks of "quotes" TWISTED OUT OF ALL CONTEXT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmoon View Post
This womans is a known fraud and con artist isn't she. Anyway the last time we mixed science and religion was during the third reich, strangely they also 'communicated with aliens' and Gurdjieff (who the cassiopaeans 'work' under )was quite influential in the establishment of the Thule later to become the SS.

Interestingly most cults use Gurdjieff as their foundation just like the Cassiopaeans.

So there are some quite striking similarities between cassiopaea and the SS especially their 'us and them' mentality and their intimidation tactics. I also understand they follow known occultists Fulcanelli, Castenada and Steiner.

In other words - give these people a very wide birth
YES... But much more dangerous than Nazi Occultists, as they have the use of 80 more years of (ANTI)'Social' PROGRAMMING Sciences, rampted up with 'The Power' of (ANTI)'Social' NETworking. .... JUST AS 'TINTIN' and 'CORI' DO at DIF.
Old 03-18-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
....and even PROJECT AVALON has STOPPED 'DAVID DEAN' (Dixie Dean at DIF), Posting WHAT TINTIN HAD HIM BANNED FOR AT DIF (revealing what Team Tintin/Cori try to keep hidden in all their Noisy THREATS AGAINST THOSE WHO WON'T HATE MONGER Amd LIE). and SODLIKE PRODUCTIONS wouldn't even let me post this - : The Thunderbirds this morning, episode, "THE MIGHTY ATOM". A Nuclear Power/DESAL Plant in Australia ("to reclaim the centre of Australia"!), is blown up!, then again in North Africa, to draw in International Rescue! THUNDERBIRDS EPISODE GUIDE
Old 03-19-2011, 05:44 PM

Interesting... 'things' has been said, 'things' have been done, and "suddenly" SODLIKE is letting me post again...well, let me post this -: mmm...so, "the news" KNOCKING OUT THE "JAPAN NUKED, AGAIN!" NEWS, NOW, is about how SUDDENLY THE UN STARTED FIRING AT LIBYA (while leaving others like MUGABI to keep up their slaughters of their people), and this NOW, WHEN THE NEWS IS THAT NUCLEAR RADIATION HAS ENTERED THE FOOD CHAIN AND WATER!! -: Power line connected to Japan reactor
Old 03-19-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Interesting... 'things' has been said, 'things' have been done, and "suddenly" SODLIKE is letting me post again...well, let me post this -: mmm...so, "the news" KNOCKING OUT THE "JAPAN NUKED, AGAIN!" NEWS, NOW, is about how SUDDENLY THE UN STARTED FIRING AT LIBYA (while leaving others like MUGABI to keep up their slaughters of their people), and this NOW, WHEN THE NEWS IS THAT NUCLEAR RADIATION HAS ENTERED THE FOOD CHAIN AND WATER!! -: Power line connected to Japan reactor
...and just as suddenly, after posting the above at SODLIKE, "they" BLOCKED MY ATTEMPTS TO POST THIS -: mmm...and PROJECT AVALON will NOT let me register...not that I wanted to give "them" another 'number' to add to "their" NET haul, just wanted to chat with David 'DIXIE' Dean about WHY "they" REALLY STOPPED HIM POSTING WHAT TINTIN HAD HIM BANNED FOR POSTING AT DIF, that did NOT BREAK ANY RULES OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS, as TINTIN, CORI et al, CONSTANTLY DO.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:29 PM

Quote:
...and just as suddenly, after posting the above at SODLIKE, "they" BLOCKED MY ATTEMPTS TO POST THIS -: mmm...and PROJECT AVALON will NOT let me register...not that I wanted to give "them" another 'number' to add to "their" NET haul, just wanted to chat with David 'DIXIE' Dean about WHY "they" REALLY STOPPED HIM POSTING WHAT TINTIN HAD HIM BANNED FOR POSTING AT DIF, that did NOT BREAK ANY RULES OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS, as TINTIN, CORI et al, CONSTANTLY DO.
We, here at CC, are not interested in the least bit about what forums you are a member and why you have been banned.

Take it elsewhere or be banned and then take the fact that you were banned here elsewhere.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-19-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
We, here at CC, are not interested in the least bit about what forums you are a member and why you have been banned.

Take it elsewhere or be banned and then take the fact that you were banned here elsewhere.
"WE"? 'you' 'think' and speak 'for' EVERY INDIVIDUAL Member here? Isn't that a little like The FACIST DICTATORS of the "NWO PTB" that CONspiracy forums 'claim' to be 'fighting'. Which brings me to my point; it's NOT just me, but COUNTLESS REAL INDIVIDUAL HUMAN BEINGS, getting BANNED all over The CONspiracy Industry NETwork, FOR EXPOSING The SECRET CONspiracy Industry AGENDA...and 'you', BlueAngel, BRAG that 'you' ARE KEEN TO SERVE THAT SECRET AGENDA, by also THREATENING TO BAN those who Join a thread Here, on That Very Topic!