Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2007, 10:31 AM

Default The Wave Series by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

The Wave Series by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

The Wave is a term used to describe a Macro-cosmic Quantum Wave Collapse producing both a physical and a "metaphysical" change to the Earth's cosmic environment theorized to be statistically probable sometime in the early 21st century. This event is variously described by other sources as the planetary shift to 4th density, shift of the ages, harvest etc., and is most often placed around the end of 2012. The subject of The Wave begins with a UFO abduction account, a transcript of an actual hypnotic regression session, that refers to a global cataclysmic change.

This series of articles, written by Laura Knight-Jadczyk, demonstrates the unique nature of the Cassiopaean Experiment. In her skillful collecting of the pieces of the puzzle from throughout the transcripts, in-depth research, personal experiences, weaving them into a finished product, Laura brings added depth and dimension to the original transmissions. Laura presents what the Cassiopaeans - We are YOU in the future - have to say about the eventuality of The Wave - FROM the future - including an exploration of the limitations of man's present estate, in cognitive, biological, historical and ontological terms.

Laura writes:

I began writing the Wave Series and other articles as a way of collecting excerpts together in general subjects. As I did this, a truly extraordinary thing began to happen. The Cassiopaean Experiment had resulted in transmissions from myself "in the future," and I realized that by doing the suggested research, by digging for the answers based on the clues given me, I was BECOMING myself in the future - a cosmic self. I began to see what I had been trying to convey to myself from this superconscious state. The years of experimental work had created a new circuit wherin it was possible to simply ask a question in my mind about the subject at hand, and the answer would flow through my fingers onto the keyboard. I was often as amazed at what came out as anyone. I asked the C's (myself in the future) about it in the September 23rd, 2000 session, and here was what they said:

Continue to read:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

Old 03-05-2011, 07:27 PM

Default Re: The Wave Series by Laura Knight-Jadczyk

This womans is a known fraud and con artist isn't she. Anyway the last time we mixed science and religion was during the third reich, strangely they also 'communicated with aliens' and Gurdjieff (who the cassiopaeans 'work' under )was quite influential in the establishment of the Thule later to become the SS.

Interestingly most cults use Gurdjieff as their foundation just like the Cassiopaeans.

So there are some quite striking similarities between cassiopaea and the SS especially their 'us and them' mentality and their intimidation tactics. I also understand they follow known occultists Fulcanelli, Castenada and Steiner.

In other words - give these people a very wide birth
Old 03-18-2011, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmoon View Post
This womans is a known fraud and con artist isn't she. Anyway the last time we mixed science and religion was during the third reich, strangely they also 'communicated with aliens' and Gurdjieff (who the cassiopaeans 'work' under )was quite influential in the establishment of the Thule later to become the SS.

Interestingly most cults use Gurdjieff as their foundation just like the Cassiopaeans.

So there are some quite striking similarities between cassiopaea and the SS especially their 'us and them' mentality and their intimidation tactics. I also understand they follow known occultists Fulcanelli, Castenada and Steiner.

In other words - give these people a very wide birth
YES... But much more dangerous than Nazi Occultists, as they have the use of 80 more years of (ANTI)'Social' PROGRAMMING Sciences, rampted up with 'The Power' of (ANTI)'Social' NETworking.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palomino
DID the ancestors of today's citrus fruits - like oranges, lemons and mandarins - originate millions of years ago in Australia? Do oranges have an Australian connection?
Great find palomino! For Free Thinkers. It was NO COINCIDENCE that the "Modern Science" of the 1960's, that SHOULD HAVE WOKEN UP THE WORLD to THE MIRACULOUSLY ANCIENT TRUTH of ALL the world, over ALL time, REVEALED IN GOD'S WORD, was drowed out by the "save the planet from belief in The Bible" DEMANDS of the "GREEN" Movement, while MSM BLOCKBUSTERS like, "The Ten Commandments" (1956), "The Greatest Story Ever Told" (1965) etc. were Re-ENFORCING BELIEF in the "out of Egypt" LIE. But even before then, when the SUPERCONTIENT (1915) and PANGAEA (1926) should have woken the world to THE SAVING TRUTH of GOD'S WORD, we had WORLD WARS making people hate, blame and reject God...while missing WHAT IT REALLY MENT that THE FIRST SHOTS BY THE BRITISH EMPIRE in WW1 AND WW2 were FIRED FROM AUSTRALIA! Pangaea

Last edited by true-lilly : 03-22-2011 at 03:30 PM.