Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

No problem! My experience was much milder than what you describe, and was in a domestic setting. Our higher power is a love too WONDERFUL to comprehend. Find below two links.
1) http://uk.geocities.com/ninjitsu007@btinternet.com/illuminati_formula_to_create_an1.html
This one is somewhat questionable but gives a passing account of one version of wired cages. Search the page for "cage" or "cat".
2) http://www.whale.to/b/q_monarch.html
This one is closer to A-1 in that the names are generally more respected in the public awareness circuit.
Some other names: Mark and Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor, Candy Jones, and Ted Gunderson.
I have a DVD by Mark & Cathy that I could mail to you if you like. Your decision.

Old 05-31-2005, 12:47 PM

Blue Angel: No problem. Our higher power is a love too WONDERFUL to comprehend. Anything that helps you get in the "driver's seat" of your emotional mind can't be bad; the back-seat drivers don't have control and in fact can be made to get out of the car if they are too distracting.
Find below two links for you:
1)http://uk.geocities.com/ninjitsu007@btinternet.com/illuminati_formula_to_create_an1.html
I don't have enough research to vouch for everything in this one, but it gives a passing account of the wired cages. A simple keyword search should help.
This one is better, I believe, because the sources are more widely accepted in the public awareness circuit.
Other names to check are: Mark and Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor, Candy Jones, Chip Tatum, and Ted Gunderson, for research.
Mark & Cathy have an excellent DVD out called, "Trans-Formation of America."
Later.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:21 PM

This is regarding what I believe is nonconsensual experimentation in public with behavior influencing techniques. Since its inception in 1979, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program has investigated two categories of anomalous phenomena: 1) the effect of human intention on the performance of engineering devices that involve various random and pseudo-random physical processes; and 2) the non-sensory perception of information about remote geographical targets. Both of these experimental programs were originally designed as replications and extensions of studies reported by other laboratories, and both have produced results that confirm the ability of human consciousness to interact with the tangible world in ways that are inexplicable by known physical mechanisms. These can also be referred to as remote viewing and remote influencing. Some call it science, and some call it magick arts, but I call it a royal pain when I'm sitting in the Small World Coffeehouse trying to enjoy my latte when these goons are focussing their minds on the patrons in an attempt to remotely influence someone's behavior. I believe that they are experimenting with human behavior in public and that this must be exposed and addressed in public.
Later.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
No problem! My experience was much milder than what you describe, and was in a domestic setting. Our higher power is a love too WONDERFUL to comprehend. Find below two links.
1) http://uk.geocities.com/ninjitsu007@btinternet.com/illuminati_formula_to_create_an1.html
This one is somewhat questionable but gives a passing account of one version of wired cages. Search the page for "cage" or "cat".
This one is closer to A-1 in that the names are generally more respected in the public awareness circuit.
Some other names: Mark and Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor, Candy Jones, and Ted Gunderson.
I have a DVD by Mark & Cathy that I could mail to you if you like. Your decision.

"A love too WONDERFUL to comprehend!! Sorry to be so cynical, but I prefer to feel love. I don't think love is something that can be understood!!

It's BLISS!!!

As far as Mark and Cathy, Brice, Candy Jones, etc., well, the only person whom I believe is an MKULTRA/Project Monarch survivor is myself!!

I'm unattached!!! On my own!! Except for my family and friends, who have no connection to any of this, I'm a LONE WOLF!!!

Of course it's my decision. I have a DVD by Mark and Cathy as well. Probably the same one you have. I've communicated with them via email.

You can mail it to me anyway, if you'd like. My address is:

BlueAngel
Heaven on Earth
Astral Planes, SPACE!!

:-P 8-) :-? :-D
Old 05-31-2005, 06:30 PM

Blue Angel: No problem. Our higher power is a love too WONDERFUL to comprehend. Anything that helps you get in the "driver's seat" of your emotional mind can't be bad; the back-seat drivers don't have control and in fact can be made to get out of the car if they are too distracting.

I am driving!! and I've been driving my entire life. I'm tired of driving. So, when

-----------------

Life is a roller coaster, whether you are a mind control victim/survivor or not, sometimes you have to relinquish the wheel to whomever else inside of you will take over.

I believe MANY of us are DID's whether subjected or not to Dr. Mengele, etc., sexual abuse by father, mother. It's the nature of their game!!!

It's what they want!! Distraction, lack of concentration!!!
Old 05-31-2005, 06:33 PM

"BlueAngel, I hope you don’t mind, but this kind of stuff is interesting enough that it deserves its own “thread”."

Not at all, JIMBO!! Thanks!! Interesting to say the least!!!

Hey, where are you???
Old 05-31-2005, 06:37 PM

Bouncer, I'm sorry for whatever you experienced. I know it's HELL!!

Can somebody fix this thread???

Don't like the way you have to scroll to the right to read the comments.

Maybe Henry can!!!

Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 05-31-2005, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
This is regarding what I believe is nonconsensual experimentation in public with behavior influencing techniques. Since its inception in 1979, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program has investigated two categories of anomalous phenomena: 1) the effect of human intention on the performance of engineering devices that involve various random and pseudo-random physical processes; and 2) the non-sensory perception of information about remote geographical targets. Both of these experimental programs were originally designed as replications and extensions of studies reported by other laboratories, and both have produced results that confirm the ability of human consciousness to interact with the tangible world in ways that are inexplicable by known physical mechanisms. These can also be referred to as remote viewing and remote influencing. Some call it science, and some call it magick arts, but I call it a royal pain when I'm sitting in the Small World Coffeehouse trying to enjoy my latte when these goons are focussing their minds on the patrons in an attempt to remotely influence someone's behavior. I believe that they are experimenting with human behavior in public and that this must be exposed and addressed in public.
Later.

Okay!! Go ahead and expose it!!! Address it in public!! Are you going to tell people that you can't enjoy your LATTE at a Small World Coffeehouse because these goons have the ability to affect the behavior remotely of patrons inside the shop?

Oh, boy, your audience will be massive! NOT!!!

But, first, run it by me one more time!!

REMOTE VIEWING!!!

I think you have it backwards!! or not!!!
Old 05-31-2005, 09:36 PM

"And he Shall Wipe Away the Tears from Thier Eyes"

Who is HE???

Who are THEIR???

Just curious!!

Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 06-01-2005, 11:13 AM

Okay, well, the PEAR project is real and local to the Princeton, NJ area, but as far as an expose, it's probably very high on the "ho-Hum" scale. In fact, if there were a total disclosure of government-sponsored mind control for drug smuggling, etc., most of the public audience would go, "Gee, what about that!", and then open the TV Guide to find the next ball game. I guess that I jump on my soapbox too quickly, but I also believe that it is germaine to the thread, if nothing else.
As for the verse, it's actally from the Bible, Revelations 21. There's a lot of good stuff in that book if you can get past the unwanted associations of condemnation and guilt that the religious hacks seem to thrive on. Nobody has a monopoly on wisdom or truth. Thanks, BA, for the convo, later.