Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2011, 06:14 PM

Default Truth Behind the Jews

After many years of deliberation and contemplation, I have come to what is really a very simple conclusion; the Jews are not merely another race on this Earth (akin to the Irish, Koreans, Russians, Africans, and so on).

Rather, they are a highly-intelligent breed of extraterrestrials. They manifested themselves on Earth countless of thousands (perhaps even tens of thousands, millions, or even still, billions and beyond) of years ago in order to manipulate and exploit our population for their gain.

Just think about it. Regardless of where you look, there is blatant pro-Jew bias. You turn on your television (which, might I mention, is also run by either the Jewish media or liberal media; in turn also run by the Jews?) and what do you see? Blatant sexism, violence, homophobia, and discrimination against just about every Race that is out there.

But if you say so much as one thing against a Jew (even in a joking sense)? Unless they have already managed to somehow assimilate you into their ranks (even in a roundabout fashion, such as through the pseudo-Judaic 'religions' of Christianity, Islam, Sikhism, and so on; where you are at the very least seen as a 'sympathiser'), you are automatically placed under watch, under a list of 'meddling goyim' to be surveilled (and, should things become too tense for them, ultimately destroyed on both this plane and the next [if any]).

The reasoning behind all of this is obvious, of course; immediately upon their descent upon our planet, their vile work began to take place. Even before the construction of Israel their numbers were great in number, not to mention their re-programming of countless amounts of people centuries before they were even born. This planet never had a chance.

They have the government over a barrel as well; they just aren't allowed to say anything about it lest the international Jew conspiracy get revealed. Even the jolly liberal Barack Obama's lips are sealed shut on the issue for the reasons mentioned just prior.

This planet is also under constant surveillance. Although I'm the only one to have spoken so freely in the public about this, they are quite thorough in their investigations. Even a year or two ago, when the pieces were just beginning to fall into place for me, I could see them shining spotlights into my bedroom window (through the curtains, of course) and the rods and mini-rods they have planted here and there; yes, even inside of my house (suffice it to say, subtlety is not one of the Jews' stronger points).Suffice it to say, if you're a Gentile, you're pretty much screwed at this point. Even if you try to leave the planet I'm sure they have security measures in place that I can't even begin to fathom. And of course they have traditional satellites in place to read your thought patterns as well. To those who think it'll make any difference, I suggest wearing tinfoil at all times to deflect the thought-sensing rays. However, I'm not nearly as optimistic.

Ultimately, the Jews want the rest of us either enslaved or dead. In a literal sense, we are in a Matrix; we are the cyborgs, they are the malevolent overlords. It's up to you if you're going to passively sit by and be their little pet or stand up and fight; but I think the preferrable choice is clear.

So now that the truth has been revealed, my days are likely numbered. I can see the lines; can you? Make your choice.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Truth Behind the Jews

Everyone acts like babies....so "they" gave people "language" to make them BABEL. What I see on this entire planet is that people act like a child that has been ripped from the womb...and in the universal sense of "form", it may be true. As one friend says...."but I know this place that I came from, and there was no war, and there were no words". And, my question is...'then WHY did you come here?" You are here for a "reason"...or otherwise you would not have come here.

There must be something to this, because the reality of the motto "ordo AB chao" is this: THE GOAL IS ORDER.

"THEY" are trying to achieve order. And the "reason" that they are is that "they" (whatever powers are there) "see" that people don't take responsibility (for being in this marvelous place, in this marvelous time). And, "they" have been seeing people's "lack of responsibility" for millennia. People don't want to "assume their separate and equal station among the powers of the Earth". They would rather give their power away...and mostly because they fear death and the unknown.

And YES,... WE ARE IN THE MATRIX...!!

I am dedicated to teaching people, specifically you, about the International Right of Self-Determination.

Since THE MATRIX movie was released in 1999, the word Matrix has come to mean a trap or web …a technological program of slavery and control. Although you may sense this is true, most people don’t know “what it is”. The reason you don’t know is because you have never been shown the Real-World matrix. For instance, the Movies are (most likely) named after a Mathematical Program created in 1958 by Wassily Leontief.

Who was Wassily Leontief?

Leontief was born in Munich, Germany in the year 1905.

He was a mathematician who used an 81x81matrix of quadratic equations to solve for every variable of input and output data in the United States economy. For this he won a Nobel Prize. Since that time…a basis software program was created and runs inside the IRS and global banking computers.

That program is called the LEONTIEF MATRIX.

This Mathematical Matrix is about an energy transfer using current-See and your Account-ability. Therefore; banking becomes the primary [accounting] business on the Planet and involves regulation by treaties and global agreements.

These agreements create the rules that control most of the details of your life…where/when you work; how you get food, water and energy to use.

Remember--Neo was told he was born a slave and most people when shown the Real Matrix; they do the same thing that Neo did….they either reject it or want to revolt.

But, THE MATRIX was not about remaining a slave and Revolution was/is not the Solution. THE MATRIX movies were about changing the agreement and then separating from THE MATRIX in peace.

And that is what you must do, CHANGE.

I work with an Ambassador. He is recognized by the UN and the US.

He is going to be there to offer people a choice. That choice is either to stay in the US Jurisdictional paperwork and contractual trap.....or to exercise "just stewardship" on this Planet and come out of Babylon (or Egypt or whatever analogous "Slave State" one might name).

The founders of the USA said it.....to exercise the just stewardship by Compact...one must "assume their separate and equal station among the powers of the Earth".

It is out of "chaos" that we (attempt) to learn "order". That is the nature of this realm of existance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:53 PM

so you are saying hitler did a good job then?haha
there is no shred of evidence for such claim,it sounds completely delusional.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:28 AM

You're a mad man. Not to mention completely racist. Just because you have an Adolf Hilter-esque hatred of a group of people, doesn't mean they are aliens. And to claim that your important words are the first shat out into such devious sentences only proves what a completely unhinged, dangerous maniac you are.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:35 AM

I agree with the original post in this thread. It's been obvious to me for years that the Jews are aliens. They don't even look human. I have been trying to capture the messages that they transmit to one another, but so far I've only got bits and pieces. When their relatives return from their home planet, we're going to have a lot of explaining to do about those Nazi death camps.