Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2011, 08:13 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

I agree with you and that's why I actually posted to this topic.
I am so tired of everything being a conspiracy like the moon landing the space station and even the earth being flat it is so retarded for these people who make these accusations.
I don't know what purpose it would serve that the whole world is trying to pull the wool over our eyes as for Japan they got what they deserved, mother nature finally struck back at them.
I am sure there are some innocent people there and I feel for them but for the way they treat dolphins and whales as far as I am concerned the ocean finally struck back.
Have a look at what they do to one of the most gentle smartest creatures of the ocean sorry for getting of topic but that Japan thing really hits a sore spot with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There are events that have occurred throughout history such as 911 and the JKF assassination that are considered to be conspiracies and, IMO, are worthy of discussion and investigation because their consequences upon the people of a nation and the world are detrimental to our well-being.

There are other CREATED conspiracies that are not worthy of discussion such as the topic of this thread.

These conspiracies are nothing but a distraction from reality.

They do not cause harm to the people of a nation or the world.