Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2011, 09:13 AM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

I agree with you and that's why I actually posted to this topic.
I am so tired of everything being a conspiracy like the moon landing the space station and even the earth being flat it is so retarded for these people who make these accusations.
I don't know what purpose it would serve that the whole world is trying to pull the wool over our eyes as for Japan they got what they deserved, mother nature finally struck back at them.
I am sure there are some innocent people there and I feel for them but for the way they treat dolphins and whales as far as I am concerned the ocean finally struck back.
Have a look at what they do to one of the most gentle smartest creatures of the ocean sorry for getting of topic but that Japan thing really hits a sore spot with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There are events that have occurred throughout history such as 911 and the JKF assassination that are considered to be conspiracies and, IMO, are worthy of discussion and investigation because their consequences upon the people of a nation and the world are detrimental to our well-being.

There are other CREATED conspiracies that are not worthy of discussion such as the topic of this thread.

These conspiracies are nothing but a distraction from reality.

They do not cause harm to the people of a nation or the world.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
I agree with you and that's why I actually posted to this topic.
I am so tired of everything being a conspiracy like the moon landing the space station and even the earth being flat it is so retarded for these people who make these accusations.
I don't know what purpose it would serve that the whole world is trying to pull the wool over our eyes as for Japan they got what they deserved, mother nature finally struck back at them.
I am sure there are some innocent people there and I feel for them but for the way they treat dolphins and whales as far as I am concerned the ocean finally struck back.
Have a look at what they do to one of the most gentle smartest creatures of the ocean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ7DPcw5cu0 sorry for getting of topic but that Japan thing really hits a sore spot with me.
To be absolutely honest with you Gate420, I don't believe you own the telescope that you claim you do or indeed any telescope at all.

In fact I doubt you have ever even looked down the end of a telescope in your life.

I believe you have simply copied these images off the Net and have claimed them as your own.

The problem is you hardly come across as literate enough or educated enough to find a subject like astronomy of any interest at all and especially not interesting enough to fork out thousands on a high-tech piece of equipment as you claim.

Old 04-01-2011, 09:18 PM

Gale doesn't believe that Gate owns the telescope that he says that he does.

Excuse me while I take a snooze!

P.S. to GATE:

The Japanese people did not get what they deserved.

You need to re-think your opinion regarding this matter.

Thousands of Japanese people did not deserve to be swept out to sea and, or otherwise die due to a tsunami and earthquake because of the actions of others.
Old 04-02-2011, 02:37 AM

I guess that's your defense for something you can't or don't want to argue about because you are wrong about the ISS.
That is your problem what you choose to believe but my very first scope was I believe it was called an orbiter for Kids but since I am almost 40 years old now.
I have had a great interest in space and have spent more then a couple thousand more like 10 thousand on scopes and cameras over the last 15 years so believe what you will but you are wrong the ISS is there and is easy to catch with the computerized scope!
So Good luck trying to make anyone believe that it is not why not just get yourself a better scope or better camera or try a camera on whatever scope you have cause what ever your doing wrong cause the station is not a white blob.There is no conspiracy unless it's against just you! People like you make me laugh can't attack anything so try and attack the person to make yourself feel better or for whatever reason you are saying what your saying good luck in your quest to prove that the station is not there just because you can't see it explain to me why all over the net every one with a good scope and camera are taking picture's of the station except you????I don't believe you have a scope, I think you are using dollar store binoculars so where even their.
Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
To be absolutely honest with you Gate420, I don't believe you own the telescope that you claim you do or indeed any telescope at all.

In fact I doubt you have ever even looked down the end of a telescope in your life.

I believe you have simply copied these images off the Net and have claimed them as your own.

The problem is you hardly come across as literate enough or educated enough to find a subject like astronomy of any interest at all and especially not interesting enough to fork out thousands on a high-tech piece of equipment as you claim.

Old 04-02-2011, 02:49 AM

The actions of others it was their actions not actions of others.
I said already I feel for the ones that are innocent but I totally feel that the ocean struck back or mother nature whatever way you want to take it, but since
I don't believe in a god and I believe in mother earth mother nature type thing and I also believe that she will defend herself and we will all pay for what we have done to her but that's neither here nor their.If I have offended you in any way I am sorry but I really hope that some dolphins where able to escape that killing cove.
I also hope that the word gets out to all the Japanese that don't know about it and maybe they will take action and make it stop. I do feel for the innocents as I said before but when earth strikes back it doesn't care. The world of people need to take better care of earth it won't be here forever as some of us may take for granted.With that said we need not carry this on in this topic. AS for Gale I really don't care what he believes for he believes the space station is a hoax, he probably also belives the earth is flat.

Quote:
Gale doesn't believe that Gate owns the telescope that he says that he does.

Excuse me while I take a snooze!

P.S. to GATE:

The Japanese people did not get what they deserved.

You need to re-think your opinion regarding this matter.

Thousands of Japanese people did not deserve to be swept out to sea and, or otherwise die due to a tsunami and earthquake because of the actions of others.
Old 04-02-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
I guess that's your defense for something you can't or don't want to argue about because you are wrong about the ISS.
That is your problem what you choose to believe but my very first scope was I believe it was called an orbiter for Kids but since I am almost 40 years old now.
I have had a great interest in space and have spent more then a couple thousand more like 10 thousand on scopes and cameras over the last 15 years so believe what you will but you are wrong the ISS is there and is easy to catch with the computerized scope!
So Good luck trying to make anyone believe that it is not why not just get yourself a better scope or better camera or try a camera on whatever scope you have cause what ever your doing wrong cause the station is not a white blob.There is no conspiracy unless it's against just you! People like you make me laugh can't attack anything so try and attack the person to make yourself feel better or for whatever reason you are saying what your saying good luck in your quest to prove that the station is not there just because you can't see it explain to me why all over the net every one with a good scope and camera are taking picture's of the station except you????I don't believe you have a scope, I think you are using dollar store binoculars so where even their.
So you really want to see a photograph of a yellow/white ball of light?

Because that is all I ever saw with the naked eye.

What you see with the eye is more or less what you will see with a camera especially when a bright object is involved.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:18 AM

Now that is so untrue unless you have a crappy camera a good Kodak digital camera with full zoom can see much more clearer then the eye.
Have you even tried a camera through your scope to get a closer look at whatever object your are seeing???
Explain to me why you are the only one out of thousands of us armatures that can see it yet you are the only person who see's it as a white ball of lite. How does that happen?
I would like to see you try to take a picture through your scope and post the picture of the object perhaps the camera will show you what you can't see. What harm is there in trying perhaps you have a friend who has a better scope then yours and you could try and see it through that.
I honestly don't know why you don't see what the rest of us see but it has to be the scope the wrong object or something of that nature because the station is real.
Why I am even responding to you after your insults, is beyond me but that is all I have to say about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
So you really want to see a photograph of a yellow/white ball of light?

Because that is all I ever saw with the naked eye.

What you see with the eye is more or less what you will see with a camera especially when a bright object is involved.

Last edited by Gate420 : 04-02-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
The actions of others it was their actions not actions of others.
I said already I feel for the ones that are innocent but I totally feel that the ocean struck back or mother nature whatever way you want to take it, but since
I don't believe in a god and I believe in mother earth mother nature type thing and I also believe that she will defend herself and we will all pay for what we have done to her but that's neither here nor their.If I have offended you in any way I am sorry but I really hope that some dolphins where able to escape that killing cove.
I also hope that the word gets out to all the Japanese that don't know about it and maybe they will take action and make it stop. I do feel for the innocents as I said before but when earth strikes back it doesn't care. The world of people need to take better care of earth it won't be here forever as some of us may take for granted.With that said we need not carry this on in this topic. AS for Gale I really don't care what he believes for he believes the space station is a hoax, he probably also belives the earth is flat.
Oh, so you believe that mother nature caused the catastrophe in Japan that is spreading radiation throughout the world in food, etc., the oceans, etc., killed tens of thousands of people and more will suffer with CANCER and other illnesses in the future from exposure to this radiation, etc., because of the "wrongful" acts of a few of the Japanese people.

Please.

Put on a thinking cap.

That might help with your next post.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:20 PM

It was the Japanese version of The Rapture. lol

Quote:
Oh, so you believe that mother nature caused the catastrophe in Japan that is spreading radiation throughout the world in food, etc., the oceans, etc., killed tens of thousands of people and more will suffer with CANCER and other illnesses in the future from exposure to this radiation, etc., because of the "wrongful" acts of a few of the Japanese people.

Please.

Put on a thinking cap.

That might help with your next post.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
It was the Japanese version of The Rapture. lol
You have problems, pal.