Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Middle East
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-02-2011, 07:56 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?


Banned? For what? I was just asking a question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why on earth have you come to the conclusion that I don't think our military men and women should be home instead of fighting wars for the GLOBAL elitists whom they use to protect their interests ABROAD instead of for the purpose protecting America from imment threat of danger and/or hostile take-over.

Don't EVER suggest through your comments that I have said that which I have not or you will be banned.

__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-02-2011, 07:59 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Banned? For what? I was just asking a question.
For suggesting that I don't think our military men and women should be at home instead of fighting wars for the GLOBAL elitists ABROAD.

Are we clear?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:01 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Well, it was a general question, BA...I am sure you would want them home. I am sorry I didn't make that clear. I thought you would be able to "read between the lines".


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
For suggesting that I don't think our military men and women should be at home instead of fighting wars for the GLOBAL elitists ABROAD.

Are we clear?
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Don't EVER assume that you can post on this forum thoughts that you think I have spoken, but have not.

That is what will get you banned.

Read what I post and refrain from adding your own conjecture.

i.e., that which is not there, but what you imagine to be.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:05 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Well, it was a general question, BA...I am sure you would want them home. I am sorry I didn't make that clear. I thought you would be able to "read between the lines".
I have no clue what you are inferring when you say that you thought I would be able to "read between the lines."

Care to elaborate?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:08 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Don't EVER assume that you can post on this forum thoughts that you think I have spoken, but have not.

That is what will get you banned.

Read what I post and refrain from adding your own conjecture.

i.e., that which is not there, but what you imagine to be.
Well, I wasn't assuming that you wouldn't want them home. I am sure you would love that to happen. I was asking a general question regarding to what I have been saying along.

We have men and women overseas, just as well, as the Middle East. Most have been there for decades, if not more. I believe that, its all fueled by these politicians who think that The US can somehow "save the world".
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:18 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Well, I wasn't assuming that you wouldn't want them home. I am sure you would love that to happen. I was asking a general question regarding to what I have been saying along.

We have men and women overseas, just as well, as the Middle East. Most have been there for decades, if not more. I believe that, its all fueled by these politicians who think that The US can somehow "save the world".
What is it you are not getting?

The US is in Afghanistan because of the poppy fields.

The US is in Iraq because of the oil.

It has nothing to do with saving the world.

911 was orchestrated so the take-over of these countries could ensue and our military men and women could be used to further the agenda of the GLOBAL elitists.

The CIA funds their "black operations" through the sale of drugs and pornography.

Afghanistan did not have poppy fields until we invaded and ousted the Taliban.

Why the hell do you think we've been there for ten years?

I am so stupid to believe that the Taliban's military is greater than that of the United State's.

Obama said the other night that the US is the greatest military on the face of the planet.

So, why then can we not defeat the Taliban?

We already have.

We're in Afghanistan making a fortune on the poppy fields.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:23 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What is it you are not getting?

The US is in Afghanistan because of the poppy fields.

The US is in Iraq because of the oil.

It has nothing to do with saving the world.

911 was orchestrated so the take-over of these countries could ensue and our military men and women could be used to further the agenda of the GLOBAL elitists.

The CIA funds their "black operations" through the sale of drugs and pornography.

Afghanistan did not have poppy fields until we invaded and ousted the Taliban.

Why the hell do you think we've been there for ten years?

I am so stupid to belive that the Taliban's military is greater than that of the United State's.

Obama said the other night that the US is the greatest military on the face of the planet.

So, why then can we not defeat the Taliban?

We already have.

We're in Afghanistan making a fortune on the poppy fields.
Ok, so you don't think its quite ironic that we are a year from the Presidential Election, that Obama is trying to "do right" when he should have done that all along for the past three years? It's quite ironic that He wants to oust Qaddafi, when President Bush and Clinton should have done that a decade ago. He wants to simply "do the right thing" so he can get re-elected and win back support from the American people.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:43 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Ok, so you don't think its quite ironic that we are a year from the Presidential Election, that Obama is trying to "do right" when he should have done that all along for the past three years? It's quite ironic that He wants to oust Qaddafi, when President Bush and Clinton should have done that a decade ago. He wants to simply "do the right thing" so he can get re-elected and win back support from the American people.
Please tell me what you think OBAMA is trying to "do right" now that he should have done all along for the past three years?

Invade Libya?

Under what circumstances should Bush and/or Clinton have ousted Khadafi?

Again, please tell the forum what "right thing" you believe Obama is doing in order to help in his re-election?

Invade Libya?

In order to help his re-election, I suggest OBAMA might pay attention to the country he was elected to represent and put people back to work instead of being a puppet for the MIC and "secret government."

Obviously, he has no option.

He does what he is told to do in order to protect the interests of the GLOBAL ELITISTS for whom he works and their interests do not involve the American people.

We're merely their slaves.

At present, many of us are starving and poor except for the rich and famous who couldn't care any less because they're rich and famous just like the GLOBAL ELITISTS and totally oblivous to the destruction of our country and couldn't care any less because they're living their rich and famous lifestyles.

PATHETIC.

All of them.

You would think they would use their affluence to at least affect something, but nah, that ain't happening.

Too comfy in their world of STARDOM.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:55 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please tell me what you think OBAMA is trying to do right now that he should have done all along for the past three years?

Invade Libya?

Under what circumstances should Bush and/or Clinton have ousted Khadafi?

Again, please tell the forum what "right thing" you belive Obama is doing in order to help in his re-election?

In order to help his re-election, I suggest OBAMA might pay attention to the country he was elected to represent and put people back to work.
Ok, this is just my opinion, I believe that Obama wants to do right for the country. Its odd that he is doing just that, when he should have done all this in his first three years in office. Invading Libya was Father Bush's that was eventually left to President Clinton in the 1990's. Then of course, that got dumped on GW Bush, which neither Presidents have "declared victory" on getting rid of Khadafi. So, President Obama wants the American people to "believe" that he is capable of "taking out" the Libyan leader. It would look good for him. He believes that Khadafi should have been gone a long time ago. So, this is his time to "shine in the glory".
If he succeeds, he will be the one that "took out" Khadafi. But of course, with the help from France, the UK, and other countries. As well, as NATO.
Just wait and see, I am sure you will read or see, in the news if he succeeds...his approval ratings will skyrocket. And, people will somehow come to terms, he did what the presidents should have done a long time ago.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.