Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Middle East
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-02-2011, 09:18 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?


Just thought I share this with you:

History of Libya under Muammar al-Gaddafi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-02-2011, 10:12 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why do you insist on copying my words as if they were your own?

I said that Kadafi is not a threat to America.

You didn't say this.

I did.

No one in America believes that Kadafi is a threat to America and our politicians, at present, have never indicated to us that he is.

I have no clue what you think makes good politics and I don't care.
Hahaha...wow, I did. I guessed, I was saying that our politicians wanted us to "believe" that he was a threat. Opps...I swallowed my own words.

Anyways, enough said.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-02-2011, 10:19 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Not one of our politicians, at present, ever said that Kadafi was a threat to our country,

Sorry, pal, but you might think you've said enough, but I haven't.
Hmmm....back in 1995, I believe that Senator John Kerry from Massachusetts did. I will try to get the video.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-02-2011, 10:23 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yes, please do.

Because, you know, something that Kerry said back in 1995 is completely relevant to the present.
Ok, I can't get the 1995 video. But here is the present vid.


__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-02-2011, 10:40 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
This is a present video of what?
Well, I couldn't find the video where Senator John Kerry stated back in 1995, he wanted America to "get rid of Gaddafi". So, I gave you the present one, where he and Senator John McCain talked about the same issue.

I don't blame you if you don't want to watch the whole thing. It's an hour long.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-02-2011, 11:36 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't care to watch the hour long video, but since you have, kindly tell us about McCain and Kerry's conversation.

Not that it matters, but a summarization will suffice.

Thanks,
BA
Well, I haven't sat through the whole video myself. I just grabbed it when I "Googled" John Kerry on Gaddafi. It doesn't matter. I was just trying to make constructive conversation. That's all.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-02-2011, 11:45 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Here's another video from John Kerry stating that it was "in the best interest" for America to remove Gaddafi. It was from "Face the Nation".

Kerry: Removing Qaddafi is in America's interest - CBS News Video
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-02-2011, 11:51 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What is your point?
Haha....you're funny!
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-02-2011, 11:53 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You can't make constructive conversation if you don't know what you're talking about.
You are cute, too! LOL
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-02-2011, 11:55 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Reshaping the Middle East and/or World War III?

My point is, there was a politician that felt it was a dire need to remove the Libyan leader.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.