Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #291  
Old 04-03-2011, 04:26 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
Now that is so untrue unless you have a crappy camera a good Kodak digital camera with full zoom can see much more clearer then the eye.
Have you even tried a camera through your scope to get a closer look at whatever object your are seeing???
Explain to me why you are the only one out of thousands of us armatures that can see it yet you are the only person who see's it as a white ball of lite. How does that happen?
I would like to see you try to take a picture through your scope and post the picture of the object perhaps the camera will show you what you can't see. What harm is there in trying perhaps you have a friend who has a better scope then yours and you could try and see it through that.
I honestly don't know why you don't see what the rest of us see but it has to be the scope the wrong object or something of that nature because the station is real.
Why I am even responding to you after your insults, is beyond me but that is all I have to say about that.
And I suppose you have done a survey of thousands of amateurs and found that, yes, every single one of them has seen exactly the same thing; what you have shown in your allegedly genuine images.

Well how do explain the fact that when I aired my views on the forum of The Flat Earth Society (and yes I have heard all the jokes already.....!) I was told that an unspecified number of people had reported seeing exactly the same object as I had.

I suppose their telescopes were all out of focus as well......

Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 04-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
And I suppose you have done a survey of thousands of amateurs and found that, yes, every single one of them has seen exactly the same thing; what you have shown in your allegedly genuine images.

Well how do explain the fact that when I aired my views on the forum of The Flat Earth Society (and yes I have heard all the jokes already.....!) I was told that an unspecified number of people had reported seeing exactly the same object as I had.

I suppose their telescopes were all out of focus as well......
if you believe anything them quakes say you have bigger problems then your telescope they would agree with you because they don't believe sustained space flight is even possible lmfao I wouldn't say surveyed thousands but it is very easy to do a search with google and find more pictures that look pretty much identical to the ones I showed and videos all from amateurs and that's how I know that there are thousands more that see what we see and not see what you and the quakes at the flat earth society see. Perhaps you would like me to go find you some more pictures and videos from other armatures??
How would that be?
Seriously your trying to say that one of the biggest accomplishments of the world is a hoax and you are trying to say they where able to make a hologram or something of the space shuttle for us all to see take off time and time again. Right? And so you are also saying that for the space shuttle that blew up and killed that teacher was a hologram or something?
The world watched it blow up now if the shuttle and the station are a hoax what did they do murder 7 people? Just so they could have an exploded shuttle ???
So you also want us to believe that because you can't see it properly that we should take your word for it that they did all this to fool us isn't that what you are saying ??????
It would be far easier for them to have done it for real since anyone can point a scope and look at it dude you are so far off this planet I think you may need professional help.
I am not trying to be rude but I seriously think you may need some sort of therapy.
I just can't see how you could say the crew from challenger is not real or been murdered for cnn coverage I dare you to go and tell Christa McAuliffe parents that this did not happen cause the shuttle is a hoax and that nasa murdered their daughter. so because you say the shuttle is a hoax along with the station that video is fake and no one seen this, and the seven poor souls on board where murdered is that not what your telling us????????????????????????????????????????
Like seriously what is easier to believe
1: that every government involved with the station is pulling a hoax and that Nasa kills people for ratings and such and they are able to blast the shuttle of over and over again and land it over and over again.
Or
2:They do exist and your having some telescope difficulties?
I know I choose #2

Last edited by Gate420 : 04-03-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 04-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, so you believe that mother nature caused the catastrophe in Japan that is spreading radiation throughout the world in food, etc., the oceans, etc., killed tens of thousands of people and more will suffer with CANCER and other illnesses in the future from exposure to this radiation, etc., because of the "wrongful" acts of a few of the Japanese people.

Please.

Put on a thinking cap.

That might help with your next post.
As for radiating the whole world I think your exaggerating a whole lot are you not? Chernobyl reactor 3 blew up and did not radiate the whole world so c'mon get real.
Perhaps you should learn a little more about what your talking about they have stripped the oceans of dozens of whales species and are currently stripping the oceans of blue whales dolphins and sharks the sharks they cut a fin off and throw the shark back in to die it's horrible.
YES it is what I believe as for just a few jap's as you say they have been doing this for thousands and thousands of years more then a few, I would say
They should have built that plant better.
Better them then me! Also as I have said before I do feel for the innocents but the earth does not!!! A lesson to be learned we should respect it and care for it instead of trash it and destroy all the other beings in it!!!!!
As I said before I am sorry if I offended you and there was no need to carry this on in this subject.
You will never see my point of view!
I have a feeling you are a person who believes we are the higher species and can do what we damn well want, well as you have seen the earth can fight back we can't do as we damn well want we are not the strongest force!
Okay so leave it alone already it is what I believe.
So in all honestly can we please leave it alone it hit a sore spot with me and I responded to it and you don't like it leave it at that!!!
I don't eat seafood never will the creatures of the ocean are not like cows no one is breeding them for food they are there and soon they will be gone if places like Japan are not held responsible for the species they eliminate so who speaks for them?
Obviously not you!!!!

Last edited by Gate420 : 04-03-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 04-05-2011, 02:34 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
if you believe anything them quakes say you have bigger problems then your telescope they would agree with you because they don't believe sustained space flight is even possible lmfao I wouldn't say surveyed thousands but it is very easy to do a search with google and find more pictures that look pretty much identical to the ones I showed and videos all from amateurs and that's how I know that there are thousands more that see what we see and not see what you and the quakes at the flat earth society see. Perhaps you would like me to go find you some more pictures and videos from other armatures??
How would that be?
Seriously your trying to say that one of the biggest accomplishments of the world is a hoax and you are trying to say they where able to make a hologram or something of the space shuttle for us all to see take off time and time again. Right? And so you are also saying that for the space shuttle that blew up and killed that teacher was a hologram or something?
The world watched it blow up now if the shuttle and the station are a hoax what did they do murder 7 people? Just so they could have an exploded shuttle ???
So you also want us to believe that because you can't see it properly that we should take your word for it that they did all this to fool us isn't that what you are saying ??????
It would be far easier for them to have done it for real since anyone can point a scope and look at it dude you are so far off this planet I think you may need professional help.
I am not trying to be rude but I seriously think you may need some sort of therapy.
I just can't see how you could say the crew from challenger is not real or been murdered for cnn coverage I dare you to go and tell Christa McAuliffe parents that this did not happen cause the shuttle is a hoax and that nasa murdered their daughter. YouTube - Challenger Disaster Live on CNN so because you say the shuttle is a hoax along with the station that video is fake and no one seen this, and the seven poor souls on board where murdered is that not what your telling us????????????????????????????????????????
Like seriously what is easier to believe
1: that every government involved with the station is pulling a hoax and that Nasa kills people for ratings and such and they are able to blast the shuttle of over and over again and land it over and over again.
Or
2:They do exist and your having some telescope difficulties?
I know I choose #2
Everyone in NASA knew there was a problem with the O-rings on Challenger.

Everyone knew that day it was too cold for a safe launch.

NASA knew the accident was going to happen.

Q.E.D.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Everyone in NASA knew there was a problem with the O-rings on Challenger.

Everyone knew that day it was too cold for a safe launch.

NASA knew the accident was going to happen.

Q.E.D.
The following is an excerpt from Gale's thread:

"The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!"

Gale said:

"It is possible that the Space Shuttle isnt real either and there is ample evidence to suggest that this is in fact the case...."
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

So you admit that the space shuttle is not a hoax ?
I don't think they Knew it was going to happen or they would not have let them go But that's another thing all together your post is "The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!" SO either they knew it was going to happen and the shuttle is very real and your wrong or it was faked and it is a hoax and Nasa murdered them so which is it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Everyone in NASA knew there was a problem with the O-rings on Challenger.

Everyone knew that day it was too cold for a safe launch.

NASA knew the accident was going to happen.

Q.E.D.

Last edited by Gate420 : 04-05-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 04-05-2011, 08:50 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Gale is confused.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-05-2011 at 08:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 04-06-2011, 12:21 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
So you admit that the space shuttle is not a hoax ?
I don't think they Knew it was going to happen or they would not have let them go But that's another thing all together your post is "The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!" SO either they knew it was going to happen and the shuttle is very real and your wrong or it was faked and it is a hoax and Nasa murdered them so which is it???
No, no, no.

The argument is a little more subtle and complex than that.

Just because the Saturn V was real (or at least it looked real on take-off), doesn't therefore mean that the Moon landings were NOT faked.

The Saturn V may have been REAL in the sense that it blasted off from the launch pad with great sensation but it was UNREAL in the sense that it was empty of any useful cargo, including men.

The exact same argument applies to the Space Shuttle. It was FAKE in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains.
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 04-07-2011, 08:14 AM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

There's no subtle argument in your statement that the space shuttle is a hoax, now your just making stuff up Just like your friends at the flat earth society.
The space shuttle is real and it wasn't empty and the moon landing's were not fake do you even realize the magnitude of the moon landing's and what would have had to be faked and kept quiet for example over 400,000 thousand people worked on the moon landing's and every one of them kept quiet.
I don't think so what about all the scientist that studied the moon rocks and moon dust how do you suppose Nasa fooled them?
I tell you for all they had to fake it would have been far easier and cheaper to send a man to the moon and how do you suppose they got the equipment up to the moon for Russia to see, do you really think they would have not been the very first to call foul and not decide to work with them instead ?
The proof is on the moon and there are also pictures from satellites orbiting the moon that show equipment from the moon landings but I guess they are also faked too right!!
Your just a sore loser when you have to admit your wrong and have to make up an argument its as simple as this the space shuttle is a hoax or it is not a hoax and now your saying that only the contents of the missions are a hoax .
You are just too much How do you suppose that so many of us amateurs have picture's posted online of the ISS and of the shuttle approaching the ISS or docked with the ISS how did they fool us into taking false images and then for you made sure you seen a ball of white?
You have some sort of problems that's all there is to it get over and try again there is no conspiracy its all where it should be and you have lens problems or wrong object problems or your tracking one of the 2500+ satellites orbiting earth and not the ISS whatever the issue is it is on your end only.
How do you explain that it is only your end and your friends at the flat earth society?
I have already told you why they don't believe why the station is there and if you don't believe me I can grab there FAQ and quote word for word if you like and give you the link.
As a refresher They will Believe you that the station is fake simply because they don't believe in satellites or space stations or the Hubble for that matter becasue sustained space flight is not possible in there world.


As for your Brains Comment I hope the Above isn't to taxing on your Brains and don't make it smoke anymore then the last time as you make some more chit up Ahole
Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
No, no, no.

The argument is a little more subtle and complex than that.

Just because the Saturn V was real (or at least it looked real on take-off), doesn't therefore mean that the Moon landings were NOT faked.

The Saturn V may have been REAL in the sense that it blasted off from the launch pad with great sensation but it was UNREAL in the sense that it was empty of any useful cargo, including men.

The exact same argument applies to the Space Shuttle. It was FAKE in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains.
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:27 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
There's no subtle argument in your statement that the space shuttle is a hoax, now your just making stuff up Just like your friends at the flat earth society.
The space shuttle is real and it wasn't empty and the moon landing's were not fake do you even realize the magnitude of the moon landing's and what would have had to be faked and kept quiet for example over 400,000 thousand people worked on the moon landing's and every one of them kept quiet.
I don't think so what about all the scientist that studied the moon rocks and moon dust how do you suppose Nasa fooled them?
I tell you for all they had to fake it would have been far easier and cheaper to send a man to the moon and how do you suppose they got the equipment up to the moon for Russia to see, do you really think they would have not been the very first to call foul and not decide to work with them instead ?
The proof is on the moon and there are also pictures from satellites orbiting the moon that show equipment from the moon landings but I guess they are also faked too right!!
Your just a sore loser when you have to admit your wrong and have to make up an argument its as simple as this the space shuttle is a hoax or it is not a hoax and now your saying that only the contents of the missions are a hoax .
You are just too much How do you suppose that so many of us amateurs have picture's posted online of the ISS and of the shuttle approaching the ISS or docked with the ISS how did they fool us into taking false images and then for you made sure you seen a ball of white?
You have some sort of problems that's all there is to it get over and try again there is no conspiracy its all where it should be and you have lens problems or wrong object problems or your tracking one of the 2500+ satellites orbiting earth and not the ISS whatever the issue is it is on your end only.
How do you explain that it is only your end and your friends at the flat earth society?
I have already told you why they don't believe why the station is there and if you don't believe me I can grab there FAQ and quote word for word if you like and give you the link.
As a refresher They will Believe you that the station is fake simply because they don't believe in satellites or space stations or the Hubble for that matter becasue sustained space flight is not possible in there world.


As for your Brains Comment I hope the Above isn't to taxing on your Brains and don't make it smoke anymore then the last time as you make some more chit up Ahole
I am not a member of The Flat Earth Society and I do not believe that the Earth is flat. I merely contributed to discussions on their on-line forum.

In fact there have been Russian cosmonauts who have spoken out about the faked Moon landings and believe me their arguments proving the fake are very convincing indeed, despite what Gate420 might say.

See the following Russian language link which can be translated by clicking the tab at the top of the screen:


Человек на Луне. Солнце на снимках Аполлонов в 20 раз больше. - 4 Ноября 2009 - Освоение Луны

On the left hand column are other evidences of the faked Moon landings.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.