Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:32 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
As for your Brains Comment I hope the Above isn't to taxing on your Brains and don't make it smoke anymore then the last time as you make some more chit up Ahole
And the above abusive comment was made by an owner of a telescope like this:



A little touchy aren't we?

Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 04-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

I simply responded to your abuse first like "I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains." SO keep your petty comments out and I won't call you an ahole what is your deal with the scope I bought you jealous or something???? It is a beautiful scope believe me and that picture doesn't do it justice at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
And the above abusive comment was made by an owner of a telescope like this:



A little touchy aren't we?
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 04-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

There isn't one piece of evidence out there that hasn't already been debunked over and over again there is nothing you can show me that hasn't been debunked over and over again A couple Russian cosmonauts and you right away believe them your as pathetic as the flat earther's.To clarify I never said you were a member just that they believed you because of what they believe all you did was fuel their delusions.
To believe you that there arguments are worthy of even listening to is another joke. After you saying that there scopes are out a focus too those idiots don't even know how to use a scope they simply believed your story because sustained space flight is not possible in there deluded world of the sun being a spotlight and the sun being 32 kilometers or miles wide whatever it said in there FAQ which I can post if you like so everyone here can see whose mouth you actually believed and the nonsense they believe for you to believe any word out of there mouths makes your credence of anything you say unbelievable.
I truly feel sorry for people like you who believe man kinds biggest accomplishment was FIRE lmfao.
Now you need to fix whatever problem your having with your scope weather its the power or the wrong object whatever it is you need to correct it instead of trying to make people believe in your deluded conspiracy.I guess my browser hasn't got a language translator and I will have to look into that as for whatever BS evidence they say they have it is just that BS.
Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?
It would have been far easier and cheaper to just got the moon and collect it then to have to fake and lie to all them people.Here is a nice satellite picture of Apollo 14 landing site showing left over equipment and footprints of the astronauts there are tons more but I already now your going to say they are fake but I feel sorry for you I truly do good luck in your quest to make people believe in your delusions.


Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I am not a member of The Flat Earth Society and I do not believe that the Earth is flat. I merely contributed to discussions on their on-line forum.

In fact there have been Russian cosmonauts who have spoken out about the faked Moon landings and believe me their arguments proving the fake are very convincing indeed, despite what Gate420 might say.

See the following Russian language link which can be translated by clicking the tab at the top of the screen:


Человек на ›ƒне. Солн†е на снимка… Аполлонов в 20 €аз болŒˆе. - 4 Нояб€я 2009 - žсвоение ›ƒн‹

On the left hand column are other evidences of the faked Moon landings.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Apollo 14 Landing site 25 years after.jpg (95.0 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:19 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
There isn't one piece of evidence out there that hasn't already been debunked over and over again there is nothing you can show me that hasn't been debunked over and over again A couple Russian cosmonauts and you right away believe them your as pathetic as the flat earther's.To clarify I never said you were a member just that they believed you because of what they believe all you did was fuel their delusions.
To believe you that there arguments are worthy of even listening to is another joke. After you saying that there scopes are out a focus too those idiots don't even know how to use a scope they simply believed your story because sustained space flight is not possible in there deluded world of the sun being a spotlight and the sun being 32 kilometers or miles wide whatever it said in there FAQ which I can post if you like so everyone here can see whose mouth you actually believed and the nonsense they believe for you to believe any word out of there mouths makes your credence of anything you say unbelievable.
I truly feel sorry for people like you who believe man kinds biggest accomplishment was FIRE lmfao.
Now you need to fix whatever problem your having with your scope weather its the power or the wrong object whatever it is you need to correct it instead of trying to make people believe in your deluded conspiracy.I guess my browser hasn't got a language translator and I will have to look into that as for whatever BS evidence they say they have it is just that BS.
Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?
It would have been far easier and cheaper to just got the moon and collect it then to have to fake and lie to all them people.Here is a nice satellite picture of Apollo 14 landing site showing left over equipment and footprints of the astronauts there are tons more but I already now your going to say they are fake but I feel sorry for you I truly do good luck in your quest to make people believe in your delusions.
Its quite possible that most of the scientists employed by NASA weren't in on the secret and were just doing what they were paid to do.

With such things the less people you tell about it the better.

As for there being 400,000 scientists employed by NASA on the Moon landings, this sounds a little generous by anyone's standards.
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 04-08-2011, 12:20 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
I simply responded to your abuse first like "I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains." SO keep your petty comments out and I won't call you an ahole what is your deal with the scope I bought you jealous or something???? It is a beautiful scope believe me and that picture doesn't do it justice at all.
I was merely pointing out that your touchiness didn't create a good impression.

But it seems you aren't too bothered about creating a good impression anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 04-08-2011, 07:17 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
No, no, no.

The argument is a little more subtle and complex than that.

Just because the Saturn V was real (or at least it looked real on take-off), doesn't therefore mean that the Moon landings were NOT faked.

The Saturn V may have been REAL in the sense that it blasted off from the launch pad with great sensation but it was UNREAL in the sense that it was empty of any useful cargo, including men.

The exact same argument applies to the Space Shuttle. It was FAKE in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains.
You didn't present an argument.

YOU said:

The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

Please tell us where in previous posts you said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 04-09-2011, 04:25 AM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

You obviously need to do some real research there where with everyone working from the engines the rockets the computer the scientist test missions and so on there was approx 400,000 employees who all worked on the moon landings.
The only one who has made a bad impression is you I haven't done anything to make a bad impression except respond to your nonsense and delusions.
You are just like them flat earthers when caught in a corner and no where to go you start attacking the person who makes the most sense even say their are spelling and grammar issues next you will have me banned just like you yahoo friends.
Since all my posts are run through a spell check.
So when I cornered them that's what they did starting telling me I was making stuff up and attacking my character and attacking my spelling same as YOU!!!!
I also noticed that you are ignoring anything Blue says and it's is all because you have been cornered with lies and you making stuff up to fit your delusions.
As I said before good luck trying to convince any sane individual with any knowledge of you delusions that everything in the world is a conspiracy and the biggest thing that mankind did was create FIRE!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Its quite possible that most of the scientists employed by NASA weren't in on the secret and were just doing what they were paid to do.

With such things the less people you tell about it the better.

As for there being 400,000 scientists employed by NASA on the Moon landings, this sounds a little generous by anyone's standards.
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 04-09-2011, 04:54 AM
Gate420 Gate420 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

I think your really Jealous. My scope can say nothing to my character or intelligence and if I am not putting my words together well enough in type to show my real intelligence then too fricking bad don't care. I can own any kind of scope I want and since I am a Licensed Computer Technician not one that calls themselves one I was schooled for it and have a degree in hardware repair which is pretty much non existence these days since no one actually repairs systems like in the good oll days, when I would get 80 $ an hour all they do these days is replace parts and any dumb ass can do that but me I am a real technician.
I actually repair system's replace keyboard slots and chips by unsoldering and resoldering parts back in,but that is another story all together.
I really would like to know what your problem is with me buying myself a really nice scope so I could really see the stars and planets.
I was so tired of not seeing details that I wanted to see so I found that scope for around 2000.00 to 2,500.00 and For what it does I found it a bargain there are much more expensive scopes then mine but mine is really nice hooks to my laptop and does most everything for me and I can track and watch things I never could before and it makes me incredibly proud and Happy to have it.
So I really don't understand your problem with it and me.
Except that I have real proof and it goes against what you want people to believe so only thing you can do is strike out GET OVER IT I OWN IT sorry if you don't have enough play money to bye things you want but I do now that my kids are all grown up and have left home I have money for myself and my hobby's so I wanted to make 1 more purchase and for it to be my last telescope so I would not want to get a better one like I did so many times before by buying used and at hock shops and garage sales and what not with this scope I will never have to buy another one so bite me.
I learned my lesson from buying underpowered scopes for what I wanted to see time for you to learn yours YOU NEED A BETTER SCOPE plain and simple.
And if you never caught on to my name I do some extra sales that provide an income most people dream off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
I simply responded to your abuse first like "I hope this wasn't too testing for your brains." SO keep your petty comments out and I won't call you an ahole what is your deal with the scope I bought you jealous or something???? It is a beautiful scope believe me and that picture doesn't do it justice at all.

Last edited by Gate420 : 04-09-2011 at 04:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 04-10-2011, 06:02 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
You obviously need to do some real research there where with everyone working from the engines the rockets the computer the scientist test missions and so on there was approx 400,000 employees who all worked on the moon landings.
The only one who has made a bad impression is you I haven't done anything to make a bad impression except respond to your nonsense and delusions.
You are just like them flat earthers when caught in a corner and no where to go you start attacking the person who makes the most sense even say their are spelling and grammar issues next you will have me banned just like you yahoo friends.
Since all my posts are run through a spell check.
So when I cornered them that's what they did starting telling me I was making stuff up and attacking my character and attacking my spelling same as YOU!!!!
I also noticed that you are ignoring anything Blue says and it's is all because you have been cornered with lies and you making stuff up to fit your delusions.
As I said before good luck trying to convince any sane individual with any knowledge of you delusions that everything in the world is a conspiracy and the biggest thing that mankind did was create FIRE!!
I note that the "400,000 scientists" has now become "400,000 employees".

But even then 400,000 'non-scientist' employees sounds a little on the generous side.

Last edited by galexander : 04-10-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 04-10-2011, 06:12 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
I think your really Jealous. My scope can say nothing to my character or intelligence and if I am not putting my words together well enough in type to show my real intelligence then too fricking bad don't care. I can own any kind of scope I want and since I am a Licensed Computer Technician not one that calls themselves one I was schooled for it and have a degree in hardware repair which is pretty much non existence these days since no one actually repairs systems like in the good oll days, when I would get 80 $ an hour all they do these days is replace parts and any dumb ass can do that but me I am a real technician.
I actually repair system's replace keyboard slots and chips by unsoldering and resoldering parts back in,but that is another story all together.
I really would like to know what your problem is with me buying myself a really nice scope so I could really see the stars and planets.
I was so tired of not seeing details that I wanted to see so I found that scope for around 2000.00 to 2,500.00 and For what it does I found it a bargain there are much more expensive scopes then mine but mine is really nice hooks to my laptop and does most everything for me and I can track and watch things I never could before and it makes me incredibly proud and Happy to have it.
So I really don't understand your problem with it and me.
Except that I have real proof and it goes against what you want people to believe so only thing you can do is strike out GET OVER IT I OWN IT sorry if you don't have enough play money to bye things you want but I do now that my kids are all grown up and have left home I have money for myself and my hobby's so I wanted to make 1 more purchase and for it to be my last telescope so I would not want to get a better one like I did so many times before by buying used and at hock shops and garage sales and what not with this scope I will never have to buy another one so bite me.
I learned my lesson from buying underpowered scopes for what I wanted to see time for you to learn yours YOU NEED A BETTER SCOPE plain and simple.
And if you never caught on to my name I do some extra sales that provide an income most people dream off.
You are making some pretty bold assertions about myself and slightly contradictory ones as well.

You say I have "yahoo friends" and then you say I can't afford a telescope like the one you claim you have. Neither assertion is true.

All I am saying is that you very much come across as someone who would rather have spent the money on a nice looking motorbike.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.