Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2011, 12:37 PM

Default Re: The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a Hoax!

Wrong again look at my original post which I shall quote myself "Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?"
So you se I have not changed what I have said only forgot to add the scientists to the equastion the second time.Like I said before do soem real reaserch I am actully under the actual amout of people that worked on the missions.
And if it is a little under so what how did they fool them all and keep them all quiet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I note that the "400,000 scientists" has now become "400,000 employees".

But even then 400,000 'non-scientist' employees sounds a little on the generous side.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:52 PM

Again it is you who made assumptions about me again, I am only retailating to your BS. As well as your Yahoo friends at the Flat earth socity whom you admit to beliveing in your delusions.
It is you who comes across as someone who can't afford a scope like mine it is you who has posted pictures of my scope here saying this and that it is you who called me names and made assuptions of me it was all YOU!!! as for bikes I am a little old for such toys since I am not allowed a license to drive due to siezures so I can use my money for my other interest in case you needed to know.
You really come across as an abusive and broke bloat who has delusions of conspiracies all around him even thought the truth is right in front of you.
You have problems weather it's your scope or tracking the wrong object or you just need more power.
I know with my old scopes I was lucky to see a flash of light when the station passed which is why I spent the money to get one that would do all the hard work for me and let me see what I want to see whith great ease.
So I say again either bring some proof to the table which you can't or go back and talk to your believers at the flat earth society casue you don't stand a chance in changing my mind or any one else that has a good enough scope and camera to catch it.
Your flat earth friends will believe you all day long so go join them and have fun feeeding their delusiosns.

Quote:
You are making some pretty bold assertions about myself and slightly contradictory ones as well.

You say I have "yahoo friends" and then you say I can't afford a telescope like the one you claim you have. Neither assertion is true.

All I am saying is that you very much come across as someone who would rather have spent the money on a nice looking motorbike.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You didn't present an argument.

YOU said:

The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

Please tell us where in previous posts you said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.
Awaiting a response from Gale.

Obviously, he cannot show us where in his previous posts he said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

GATE:

I do not understand why, instead of calling Gale out as I did above, you would continue to allow him to yank your chain about this telescope and that telescope and what one you use and what one he uses and whose is better.

That's not what this thread is about.

Gale believes the Space Shuttle to be a hoax, but then contradicted himself in saying that NASA knew the Challenger would blow up.

How can something that is a hoax, blow up?

When I called Gale on his contradiction, he replied that he said the Shuttle was only fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.

He has still not provided where within this thread he said such a thing.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-11-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:09 AM

Awaiting your response, Gale.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate420 View Post
Wrong again look at my original post which I shall quote myself "Tell me how did they fool over 400 thousand employees scientist that are even with Nasa that studied the rocks how did they make all that?"
So you se I have not changed what I have said only forgot to add the scientists to the equastion the second time.Like I said before do soem real reaserch I am actully under the actual amout of people that worked on the missions.
And if it is a little under so what how did they fool them all and keep them all quiet?
Well if you made efforts to improve your written English it would help a great deal.

From your previous comments it sounds like others have had a problem with it also.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:49 PM

I am downright, serious, Gale.

Answer my question, or you and this thread will be banished from CC.

This is my last and final request.

Thanks,
BA
Old 04-13-2011, 11:48 PM

I'll allow you until tomorrow evening Gale, and, if you have not answered my question at that time, you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED and, so, too, will this thread.

I have been more than patient.

Thanks,
BA
Old 04-14-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I'll allow you until tomorrow evening Gale, and, if you have not answered my question at that time, you will be PERMANENTLY BANNED and, so, too, will this thread.

I have been more than patient.

Thanks,
BA
Okay BlueAngel, since you insist.

Try post #108.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Okay BlueAngel, since you insist.

Try post #108.
I'm not trying post #108.

I insist that you are responsible for providing the content of post #108 here.

Thanks,
BA
Old 04-15-2011, 06:14 PM

Quote:
You didn't present an argument.

YOU said:

The Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax.

Please tell us where in previous posts you said that the Space Shuttle was fake in the sense that it was empty of any real, useful cargo.
You told me that your post #108 answers my question.

Sorry, but it doesn't.

Here is your post number 108, Gale:

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks moving home but it seems I didn't really miss a lot.

Blueangel, I don't deny the Space Shuttle takes off from the Cape but what it does after that is anyone's guess. Since it isn't really necessary for this empty shell to actually get into orbit, I suggest it tales a sub-orbital path directly into the sea.

As for your reference to electronic harrassment and your neighbours you have misquoted what in actual fact had been a quite sophisticated suggestion on my part.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but your post number 108 does not say that you believe the space shuttle is fake in the sense that it is empty of any real, useful cargo.

That is what you said you previously posted.

You have proven yourself to be a LIAR.

What your post #108 says is that you believe that the shuttle takes off from the Cape and what it does afterwards is any one's guess and your guess is that it plummets directly into the sea.

Okay.

Whatever.

You are confused, my friend.

Try focusing on something that matters.

Thanks,
BA

P.S. Yeah, right, Gale. NASA builds Shuttles so they can eject them right into the sea with astronauts aboard, too. Sounds logical, doesn't it, Gale?

I don't know why you believe what you believe, but I suggest you move on because whatever it is that the Space Shuttle does or doesn't do according to your perception is irrelevant.

The Space Shuttle is irrelevant, period!

Who cares whether it takes off or doesn't or is or isn't carrying any real and/or useful cargo?

How 'bout focusing on current events?

Do you have an opinion about Obama or the current state of our nation?

Didn't thinik so.

You're more focused on trying to create some ridiculous conspiracy about the Space Shuttle that doesn't exist.

Sorry tio inform you, but you've failed.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-15-2011 at 06:49 PM.