Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Banned

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

No, that's not what happened.

The NWO needed a distraction because of all the dismantling and money grubbing going on right now.

Michael Jackson dead was just the ticket. It will go on for weeks, perhaps months on end. There will be huge scandal and we'll have to watch it on the news day after day after day while ignoring real news.

Michael Jackson is dead. He had a funeral. He never had any influence on my life, and I think his music was worthless. I also think he was a perverted pedofile.

WHY DOES THE WORLD CARE SO MUCH!??

That's the really annoying thing. People are starving, wars are being fought, and real news is happening. But oh no, America wants its inside scoop on Michael Jackson!

WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS RETARDED NATION!

Somebody get me out of here. I can't stand it anymore.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:47 PM

Yeah, I agree.

This is just like Anna Nicole Smith all over again.

I'm a first generation American, and I don't feel like I belong here. This place makes no sense.

We are the most entertained nation, yet the least informed one.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:17 PM
Banned

Do you write poetry Milly?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:29 AM

No, I was never very good at writing poetry.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:31 PM

Sorry, but Michael Jackson was not SACRIFICED in order to cause a distraction.

Most people could care less and aren't that easily distracted.

Those who are that easily distracted reside in an altered state of mind believing that JACKSON changed the world for the better, whilst it falls apart in front of their eyes.

We don't need them.

The rest of us have our eyes WIDE OPEN.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Banned

You know, my first thought was that perhaps Jackson was bumped off to cause a distraction. Whatever the case may be, it certainly did cause a distraction.

But the more I think about it, the more validity BAs point may have. He was in debt. He was worth more dead than alive. That actually makes sense - money $$ sense.

And Milly, I don't know why but you first struck me as someone who might have a repressed poet inside you. You need to free the poet within.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:53 AM

I'll work on that.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:03 PM

Lightbulb Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

You are Very Right. Michale Jackson, Tiger Woods, Britney Spears, the list is long... have all been Targets Politicos..

In Traditional Nazi Right Wing Fashion, Dick Cheney, George Bush Senior and Many Other Closet Nazi Republicans Dispatch thier evil right wing Hench Men and use their Over Whelming Money conections and power to achive their Criminal Sadistic Ends. They maintian their true Agenda Under the Radar, by way of misdirection, and misinformation. They Exclaim about the left wing Media, aka in Right Wing circles as the "Jewish Media" (They Hate Jews and probably also killed Jesus Christ, a Jew, and blamed that on Jews also), but use and abuse The right wing Corperate Media to basicly Run People like Poor Michale Jackson, a philantropist and cultural Iconic figure, into his grave at only 50 years of age.

Aldof Hitler would have been Proud of his Dark Evil Wicked "Sith Lord Disiple's", Dick Cheney and George Bush.

Last edited by CarlitoBlancoDonnieBrasco : 04-13-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:33 PM

Smile Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

The Right Wing Demi Gogs see Blacks and Jews as a like minded Obstacle, both routinely hail from the left wing and support left wing policies.

However, the right wing has always had a desire to divide the two groups politicly along the lines of their cultural and socio-economic differences, realizing all the while that united they together pose a larger political obstacle to the right wing ruling eleite. If they would only, by some mirraculous invention be divided, a more glorious situation could surely arise?

In the Art of War, Sun Tzu made clear that if you are presented with two opposing forces who, realize that you are a threat, have a common intrest in subduing or reining in your power, and/ or twarting your corupt agenda, then the method is to divide the two opponets and turn them against each other. Once you accomplish this end, you simply sit back and laugh, and share an ice cold beer with your fellow Nazis while you retain power. The two opposing forces, now enemies, will blither away at destroying one another.

Hence, today you have the Jew being implicated in the Death of Mike Jackson.

Last edited by CarlitoBlancoDonnieBrasco : 04-13-2011 at 12:48 PM.