Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2011, 06:11 AM

Default Something's Happened That Hasn't Happened Yet!!

January 5th, 2009. 2 years ago. Something happened to me then that began an incredible sequence of events that haven’t left me behind ever since, and probably never will.
I woke up on a metal floor in a ship, locked in a cage. I didn’t have any memory of my life before then, I still don’t know how I got there. Around me were other cages containing all kinds of animals, all asleep like I was as we travelled along.
I couldn’t stay in this dungeon so called over one of the guards and asked what was happening. He told me there had been a cataclysmic disaster of global proportions. I asked what had happened. He wouldn’t elaborate. I asked when it had happened. He gave me a look that said “the truth can never come out”. I asked where we were. He said “Just under 4 years before it happens”. I thought he said it had already happened, so asked him again and got that same look again. Something strange was going on, but at the time I had no idea of the scale of it.
I noticed the hinges on the cage door were on the inside, which meant I could get at them. I waited for the guard to move along then started trying to loosen them. After a while they came off and I was able to sneak out of the cage. I walked past a number of other cages containing various common and rare animals, as if it were some sort of Ark, then came across a door with a flashing orange light above it and a biohazard sign on it. I glanced through the window and saw a huge tank of water with a creature in there that I’d never seen before and looked more like it had come from the age of the Dinosaurs than anything in today’s oceans. On the cage was a note. It simply said, “THE WALEM”.
I carried on moving through the ship when I heard a commotion from where I’d just come from. I assumed the guards had just realised I was missing. I saw a sign above another door that said “LIFEBOATS” so went through it and into some sort of pod. I jettisoned it and was free from the Ark. At that point I noticed something rather odd. I had just jettisoned from the ship in a small lifeboat, but the ride was incredibly smooth. Not smooth as in “the sea was calm today” smooth. This was smooth as in “I’m not even in the sea”.

Last edited by Melaw : 04-21-2011 at 06:13 AM.