Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 04:12 AM

Default What Happened to the Shuttle and ISS Hoax Thread?

What has happened to my thread claiming that the Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax?

Has it been deleted or moved? I can't see it under science.

The thread had thousands of hits, hundreds of posts and had been going for more than a year.

Where is it?

Old 04-23-2011, 08:42 AM

Default Re: What Happened to the Shuttle and ISS Hoax Thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
What has happened to my thread claiming that the Space Shuttle and the ISS are a hoax?

Has it been deleted or moved? I can't see it under science.

The thread had thousands of hits, hundreds of posts and had been going for more than a year.

Where is it?
In the garbage bin.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
In the garbage bin.
Please inform us all on your reasons for doing this.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Please inform us all on your reasons for doing this.
I am not required to inform you of anything just as you are not required to inform me of anything, but I am informing all of you; although my feeling is that you are the only person who cares, that I placed your thread in the garbage bin due to the fact that you have refused to answer any of the questions I posed to you within your thread.

Although I feel that your opinion that the ISS and Space Shuttle are a hoax is nothing but a hoax, this is not the reason that I have removed your thread.

Sincerely,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-24-2011 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:35 AM

Quote:
I am not required to inform you of anything just as you are not required to inform me of anything, but I am informing all of you; although my feeling is that you are the only person who cares, that I placed your thread in the garbage bin due to the fact that you have refused to answer any of the questions I posed to you within your thread.

Although I feel that your opinion that the ISS and Space Shuttle are a hoax is nothing but a hoax, this is not the reason that I have removed your thread.

Sincerely,
BA
Answer me this.

How can I answer any of your trivial, unintelligent questions when if I do I run the risk of being accused of arguing with you and invoking ANOTHER suspension/ban?

The problem is once you get started there is just no stopping you. I have concluded that any discussions with you are a complete waste of time.

I am sure I am not alone in holding this view.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Answer me this.

How can I answer any of your trivial, unintelligent questions when if I do I run the risk of being accused of arguing with you and invoking ANOTHER suspension/ban?

The problem is once you get started there is just no stopping you. I have concluded that any discussions with you are a complete waste of time.

I am sure I am not alone in holding this view.
I have concluded that you cannot answer the questions I posed to you thus the reason you suggest they are trivial and unintelligent and any discussion with me is a waste of time.

Way to dodge a bullet, Gale.

Yes, you are right.

Once I get started there is no stopping me; hence the reason I am who I am.

Like I said, if you are willing to answer the questions I posed to you in your ISS and Space Shuttle are a Hoax thread, I will gladly remove it from the garbage bin.

Otherwise, it will remain there.

Your Moderator, whether you like it or not,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-26-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 12:22 PM

Quote:
I have concluded that you cannot answer the questions I posed to you thus the reason you suggest they are trivial and unintelligent and any discussion with me is a waste of time.

Way to dodge a bullet, Gale.

Yes, you are right.

Once I get started there is no stopping me; hence the reason I am who I am.

Like I said, if you are willing to answer the questions I posed to you in your ISS and Space Shuttle are a Hoax thread, I will gladly remove it from the garbage bin.

Otherwise, it will remain there.

Your Moderator, whether you like it or not,
BA
I'm not certain of the question you were asking. I couldn't follow your logic.

You were asking how the Space Shuttle could take off from Cape Canaveral if it was a fake?

But it's like asking how it is possible to wear a Rolex watch if it's a fake? You must be using a narrow definition of "fake", where fake means the object in question is invisible and completely non-existent materially. This definition is far too narrow though.

When I said the Shuttle was a fake I specified the reason to you clearly why I considered it a fake; that it was an empty shell with no passengers and that it probably didn't go into orbit at all.

Happy now or do I have to spell it out again?

Honestly BlueAngel, you're just so-oooo slow..........!
Old 04-29-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I'm not certain of the question you were asking. I couldn't follow your logic.

You were asking how the Space Shuttle could take off from Cape Canaveral if it was a fake?

But it's like asking how it is possible to wear a Rolex watch if it's a fake? You must be using a narrow definition of "fake", where fake means the object in question is invisible and completely non-existent materially. This definition is far too narrow though.

When I said the Shuttle was a fake I specified the reason to you clearly why I considered it a fake; that it was an empty shell with no passengers and that it probably didn't go into orbit at all.

Happy now or do I have to spell it out again?

Honestly BlueAngel, you're just so-oooo slow..........!
So, the Challenger was fake and all those who died in the explosion weren't on board because the Challanger was an empty shell?

Honestly, Gale, please present something on this forum that makes sense or go away.

It would be YOU is is sooooooo SLOW and not me!

P.S.

Nothing you say or do makes me happy.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-29-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:22 AM

Quote:
So, the Challenger was fake and all those who died in the explosion weren't on board because the Challanger was an empty shell?

Honestly, Gale, please present something on this forum that makes sense or go away.

P.S.

Have you seen the latest UK TV advert sending up the Space Shuttle?

The crew of the Shuttle make another successful landing but when they disembark they realise they have landed on the wrong runway. It is a public airport packed full of holiday makers!

Avoiding mentioning the product name, the punchline is, "They should have got a new pair of glasses!"
Old 05-04-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:

P.S.

Care to post a reply, Gale?
Closed Thread