Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-17-2011, 03:37 PM
the1andOnly the1andOnly is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Default Hey!


Waz up peeps! I am new so what are we talking about these days? Fill me in!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-23-2011, 06:33 PM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1andOnly View Post
Waz up peeps! I am new so what are we talking about these days? Fill me in!
Almost every thread on this forum either get's no response at all or turns into a debate about why any one who posts anything on here should be banned. That seems to be mostly it. Ban, ban ban ban. So nothing personal against the moderator but it makes for boring reading and is really pretty uninformative. Good debate means all opinions should be considered. Why ban someone because you dis agree? Why ban a user because his link doesn't work right? I may be wrong as I too am a new user, but after about 3 threads threatening to ban ban ban I personally get bored and go to forums that the moderators only ban for abuse.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Almost every thread on this forum either get's no response at all or turns into a debate about why any one who posts anything on here should be banned. That seems to be mostly it. Ban, ban ban ban. So nothing personal against the moderator but it makes for boring reading and is really pretty uninformative. Good debate means all opinions should be considered. Why ban someone because you dis agree? Why ban a user because his link doesn't work right? I may be wrong as I too am a new user, but after about 3 threads threatening to ban ban ban I personally get bored and go to forums that the moderators only ban for abuse.
Man, now I gotta take this back! I actually hung in there long enough to find some pretty good threads on here, so my bad...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-25-2011, 12:43 AM
pat312's Avatar
pat312 pat312 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2
Default Re: Hey!

A spiritual Hello to everyone.I am a mind reader & help people to attain their short and long term hopes, dreams, and aspirations.
__________________
Everything that happens in a personís mind and everything a person does has a specific, identifiable cause i.e. psychic determination.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-25-2011, 01:22 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Almost every thread on this forum either get's no response at all or turns into a debate about why any one who posts anything on here should be banned. That seems to be mostly it. Ban, ban ban ban. So nothing personal against the moderator but it makes for boring reading and is really pretty uninformative. Good debate means all opinions should be considered. Why ban someone because you dis agree? Why ban a user because his link doesn't work right? I may be wrong as I too am a new user, but after about 3 threads threatening to ban ban ban I personally get bored and go to forums that the moderators only ban for abuse.
Sorry, dude, but I don't ban anyone because I disagree with them and if you don't like the way I moderate this forum, I suggest leave and go to those other forums where the moderators only ban for abuse.

Thanking you in advance for your early departure.

Your Moderator,
BA

P.S. Just so you know, I and no one else is looking for your approval as to how WE moderate this forum.

If the owner of this forum was displeased with my MODERATION, I am certain that I wouldn't be the MODERATOR of this forum.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-25-2011, 01:24 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Hey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Man, now I gotta take this back! I actually hung in there long enough to find some pretty good threads on here, so my bad...
Oh.

We are so thankful for your approval of our forum.

Your moderator,
BA
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.