Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2011, 11:54 PM

Default Re: shocking evidence JFK video AMAZING

Quote:
Originally Posted by brains View Post
i am, but what about these so called rogue cia what is that all about can you kindly divulge us with some more information
You haven't explained anything about the "rogue" CIA, but I have and it's written all over this forum and I don't care to repeat myself, so, please divulge yourself in the reading material contained within.

Thanks,
BA

Old 04-26-2011, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You haven't explained anything about the "rogue" CIA, but I have and it's written all over this forum and I don't care to repeat myself, so, please divulge yourself in the reading material contained within.

Thanks,
BA
i have digested some of the material and i dont see any type of link between the so called rogue cia and this conspiracy have you or any other member any type of or some sort of proof linking the two together,
Old 04-26-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brains View Post
i have digested some of the material and i dont see any type of link between the so called rogue cia and this conspiracy have you or any other member any type of or some sort of proof linking the two together,
If there were proof, it wouldn't be considered a conspiracy.

Same as 911.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If there were proof, it wouldn't be considered a conspiracy.

Same as 911.
what what do you mean proof is what makes a link between 2 or more people to conspire in a crime so if this so called rogue cia was indeed involved i would like to know more i want to digest all the links between anyone who was involved in this assassination i will not stop investigating these conspiracies until i have the answers we need to put our focus on the grassy knoll and try and figure out who or whom was positioned and armed in the area
Old 08-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Truth Seeker

To be honest I quite like the idea of the rogue CIA agent - however this one video does not really put the belief into minds of skeptics - and really doesn't add anything.

I would be interested in hearing more about it though as the JFK Assassination is one of my favourite conspiracy theories to speak about, which is weird considering I am Australian.

And so am always up for new evidence or new theories.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Club Conspiracy
Old 08-29-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
To be honest I quite like the idea of the rogue CIA agent - however this one video does not really put the belief into minds of skeptics - and really doesn't add anything.

I would be interested in hearing more about it though as the JFK Assassination is one of my favourite conspiracy theories to speak about, which is weird considering I am Australian.

And so am always up for new evidence or new theories.
read some of my posts and you will get some good insight on this