Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2011, 09:44 PM

Default Breaking News! bin Laden is Dead!

After ten years of war, bin laden is dead and the US is in custody of his body.

Thank goodness.

Obviously, the entire world is now safe from Al-Qaeda and any future terrorist attacks.

P.S. Thanks, Obama, for interrupting our evening and the regularly scheduled television programming for this very unimportant news.

I laughed when YOU asked, and, did WE fake the moon landing, too during your other very unusual address to the nation about your birth certificate several days ago?

You would have been eight years old at the time, Obama.

So, if the moon landing was a fake, "YOU" would not be included in the "WE" and I wonder why you would have said such a thing.

Trying to put one matter to rest, but stirring the pot with another?

You could have simply said during your news conference that you were born in Hawaii, but even if you were born outside of the US, you are still an American citizen because your mother was an American citizen.

Did you say that?

No, you did not.

You could have simply put the matter to rest with those words, but you chose not to do so.

Instead, you supplied yet another certificate that leaves questions and doubts for all those birthers out there whom you apparently want to use to continue to distract the people of this nation from the issues that you will not address and/or find resolutions for which impact the lives of the people whom you represent in the US and not ABROAD.

JOBS!!

Thanks, but no thanks!

P.S Obviously, your grandmother and sister must not be in their "right minds" to insist that you were born in Kenya.

If someone can prove that Obama's mother was not a US citizen when she gave birth to Obama, then I'll listen.

If you cannot, then I suggest you discontinue this BS!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-02-2011 at 02:58 AM.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:02 AM

Default re: Breaking News! bin Laden is Dead!

Crap! You beat me to the pulp! LOL
Old 05-02-2011, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Crap! You beat me to the pulp! LOL
Oh, my.

I didn't know we were in a competition.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:29 PM

Ok, well...its almost 24 hours since the news broke about Osama. And, still numerous stories are spilling out like a "Osama bin" virus. But still, there is no picture or proof of the body. The story also said they (The US military) dumped the body into the sea as a burial site.

If I remember correctly, when Saddam was killed, there were endless photos of his body laying on the (autopsy) table. So, where's the picture proving that Osama bin Laden id dead? Is the government not saying what they should be? I believe that America has the right to know.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Ok, well...its almost 24 hours since the news broke about Osama. And, still numerous stories are spilling out like a "Osama bin" virus. But still, there is no picture or proof of the body. The story also said they (The US military) dumped the body into the sea as a burial site.

If I remember correctly, when Saddam was killed, there were endless photos of his body laying on the (autopsy) table. So, where's the picture proving that Osama bin Laden id dead? Is the government not saying what they should be? I believe that America has the right to know.
I'm hearing that they blew his face off? Please correct me if you have evidence that this is incorrect? So what does that leave? The size of his penis to identify him? DNA? They are saying DNA but just because the fed says it does not mean we as Americans can really verify it.

I'm with ya bro! Something just isn't quite right with this deal. I mean the government and military would be all geared to capture him alive, not blow his face off and instill doubt as to actually who had been killed. This just ain't stacking up, so as for me I won't be leaving it alone until I make some sense out of it!
Old 05-02-2011, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
I'm hearing that they blew his face off? Please correct me if you have evidence that this is incorrect? So what does that leave? The size of his penis to identify him? DNA? They are saying DNA but just because the fed says it does not mean we as Americans can really verify it.

I'm with ya bro! Something just isn't quite right with this deal. I mean the government and military would be all geared to capture him alive, not blow his face off and instill doubt as to actually who had been killed. This just ain't stacking up, so as for me I won't be leaving it alone until I make some sense out of it!

Sure, if you truly believe this is REALLY him.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:36 PM

[quote=theconspiracist;74665]

Sure, if you truly believe this is REALLY him.[/quote

Thanks! I had not seen these pictures! I will simply write off computer animation because he has a different look on his face dead then he did in the picture alive.

But thank you! I'm now convinced
Old 05-03-2011, 04:44 AM

Thank goodness.

Obviously, the entire world is now safe from Al-Qaeda and any future terrorist attacks.

P.S. Thanks, Obama, for interrupting our evening and the regularly scheduled television programming for this very unimportant news.

I laughed when YOU asked, and, did WE fake the moon landing, too during your other very unusual address to the nation about your birth certificate several days ago?

So, if the moon landing was a fake, "YOU" would not be included in the "WE" and I wonder why you would have said such a thing.

You could have simply said during your news conference that you were born in Hawaii, but even if you were born outside of the US, you are still an American citizen because your mother was an American citizen.

Did you say that?

No, you did not.

You could have simply put the matter to rest with those words, but you chose not to do so.

Instead, you supplied yet another certificate that leaves questions and doubts for all those birthers out there whom you apparently want to use to continue to distract the people of this nation from the issues that you will not address and/or find resolutions for which impact the lives of the people whom you represent in the US and not ABROAD.

JOBS!!

Thanks, but no thanks!

P.S Obviously, your grandmother and sister must not be in their "right minds" to insist that you were born in Kenya.

If someone can prove that Obama's mother was not a US citizen when she gave birth to Obama, then I'll listen.

If you cannot, then I suggest you discontinue this BS![/quote]

has anyone seen the body? do you really believe their lies?
Old 05-03-2011, 04:47 AM

I am new to all this...but a long time conspiracy theorist. I have not seen bin ladens body? has anyone believable seen it? conveniently dumped in the sea. feel i am so alone in my understandings...people follow like sheep.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
Thank goodness.

Did you say that?

No, you did not.

JOBS!!

Thanks, but no thanks!

If you cannot, then I suggest you discontinue this BS!

has anyone seen the body? do you really believe their lies?
Hmmmm...this is pretty much the same thing BA said. What are YOUR words?
There are still many unanswered questions to why we haven't seen proof he is actually dead. All we have is a white sheet wrapped up on a body (supposely) of bin Laden. And, a body thrown into the sea. Don't you believe it's really him?

Last edited by theconspiracist : 05-03-2011 at 06:18 AM.