Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2011, 06:55 AM

Default bin laden's body?

no of course I dont believe it's real... the government have been under pressure for some to "kill bin laden" so they made the whole thing up and went on tv. to show what heroes they are. Don't you know they lie? and watch the masses swallow it in. that's the sad part. president Obama is either a puppet president...or straight out lies.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:24 AM

Default Re: bin laden's body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
no of course I dont believe it's real... the government have been under pressure for some to "kill bin laden" so they made the whole thing up and went on tv. to show what heroes they are. Don't you know they lie? and watch the masses swallow it in. that's the sad part. president Obama is either a puppet president...or straight out lies.
Of course, they lie. It's call manipulation of the mind. Or brainwashing. The government has been this since the beginning of time. I wouldn't even doubt that both Adam & Eve were brainwashed repeatedly. lol
Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 PM

Default re: Breaking News! bin Laden is Dead!

With all due respect, to those news persons; pundits, etc., who are crediting Obama with killing bin Laden, I can't believe you are serious.

Secondly, my comments within this thread are not meant to intentionally disrespect those pesons who lost loved ones on 911 and feel as if they now have closure with the death of bin Laden; it's just that our views about Al Qaeda, our government, the rogue CIA, etc. are most likely completely opposite.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:44 PM

i agree...while the many down the lower echions have power to stand up to those in the hierachy, they just dont see what is going on and it will be too late by the time they wake up or if they wake up. I saw someone mention Clinton or Obama as the antichrist...this is not true ...he would be now approaching thirty and adored by the masses. He is coming into his own as we speak.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:47 PM

You are so right Blue Angel. a good socially aware comedian on youtube if you'd like to watch some of his stand up.. george carlin is him name..
Old 05-03-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Hmmmm...this is pretty much the same thing BA said. What are YOUR words?
There are still many unanswered questions to why we haven't seen proof he is actually dead. All we have is a white sheet wrapped up on a body (supposely) of bin Laden. And, a body thrown into the sea. Don't you believe it's really him?
It might be like my brother said. He thinks maybe they just filled a body bag with sand or dirt and threw that in the ocean. He has this theory they took his body to New Mexico. Makes more sense then pitching him off a ship I guess.

I can't put my finger on exactly what is wrong with this whole deal but I find it hard to believe it took them 10 years to find him. Maybe he was in Gauntanamo, and they just killed him now? Maybe he was killed a long time ago? Just seems that our military might is stronger then needing ten years to capture some old timer hiding in the mountains.

Also I have no idea why it started underlining what I'm typeing here lol...
Old 05-03-2011, 07:18 PM

Hi...I know in my heart that they are lying about killing bin laden. I dont even think he is dead. He was friends of the Bush's and when the twin towers were hit..members of his family were secretly flown out of the country. He is probably alive somewhere in the world and has a fake id etc. The government felt that they had to look good again and staged the whole thing. The government and the hierachy are based on lies. The media is based on lies. it's sad to say but we are lied to every day and have been for years and years.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:22 PM

we have not seen proof he is dead...just their word and do you trust their word? it's sad for to see so many people celebrating something that is not real...and why was this body hastily thrown into the sea? All those people believing the lie...the government had to pin the blame on someone.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:33 PM

sorry it's me again, but I just had to bring that video of bin laden boasting that he was behind the twin towers attack...if you look at that video you cannot really see him properly as he is in the shadow..(deliberately done?) it could be anyone who is physically similar dressed up in the same way as bin laden and then videoed by the u.s. government....and all those people believe it's him. They are doing just what those in power want them to do..no one questions.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:33 PM

I hear ya, Gaia.

Thanks for your posts.

Jon Stewart said the following on his show:

"The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has been bin Laden, and now it is not. Now the face is only the young people in Egypt and Tunisia and all the Middle Eastern countries around the world where freedom rises up. Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone."

================================

Please speak for yourself, Jon.

The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has not been bin Laden, and because you say that now the face of the Arab world in America's eyes are the young people in Egypt, etc., where freedom rises up doesn't make that so either.

Do you seriously believe that because bin laden is dead, Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone?

That would be equivalent to saying that if Obama were assassinated, our entire government would cease to exist.

The taking out of a leader does not dismantle the "organization."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-03-2011 at 11:36 PM.