Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2011, 11:48 PM

Default re: Breaking News! bin Laden is Dead!

Obama golf shoes could have been clue to bin Laden - Yahoo! News

Excerpt:

"He was headed for a top-secret meeting to review final preparations for a military operation he'd approved two days earlier, the one involving a raid by Navy SEALs that would end with the death of Osama bin Laden, one of the world's most hunted."

----------------------------------------------

I am truly grateful that Obama, who never served a day in the military, was able to review the final preparations of a military operation he approved two days earlier involving a raid by Navy seals that would end with the death of bin laden.

Thank goodness Obama gave his seal of approval for this operation.

Does the military always seek approval from the President before they make a move?

No, they don't.

So, why did they seek Obama's approval or say that they did before they raided bin laden's compound and killed him?

Is it so Obama could be credited with the kill?

What was Obama going to say, oh, no, I don't approve of your plan and, since I've never served ONE day in the mililtary, let me make a few changes?

Did the military seek approval from Obama before they bombed a building in Pakistan a few years ago where they thought bin laden might be habitating?

Old 05-04-2011, 12:05 AM

Default re: Breaking News! bin Laden is Dead!

Thank you to the other contributors on this thread.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:17 AM

Default Re: Breaking News!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I hear ya, Gaia.

Thanks for your posts.

Jon Stewart said the following on his show:

"The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has been bin Laden, and now it is not. Now the face is only the young people in Egypt and Tunisia and all the Middle Eastern countries around the world where freedom rises up. Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone."

================================

Please speak for yourself, Jon.

The face of the Arab world in America's eyes for too long has not been bin Laden, and because you say that now the face of the Arab world in America's eyes are the young people in Egypt, etc., where freedom rises up doesn't make that so either.

Do you seriously believe that because bin laden is dead, Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone?

That would be equivalent to saying that if Obama were assassinated, our entire government would cease to exist.

The taking out of a leader does not dismantle the "organization."
I wish I could find the article I just read yesterday saying that Al qaeda is dead because when people join they swear alliegance to bin laden himself(no leader no al qaeda is what the article was selling). This to me seems like propaganda geared to write off fear in the minds of the masses. It would seem more likely that the next man in the chain of command would simply take over and that no fundamental change would be achieved by the US government in combating terrorism. Like BA said, "Do you seriously believe that because bin laden is dead, Al Qaeda's opportunity is gone?" I would say no. I see zero change taking place. If anything it seems that this would make things more difficult for the military,CIA etc. because now they won't have a face and name to peg a new leader.

If I find the article I'll drop a link for you guy's. It seems like it was FOX news? But maybe some other reporting firm and that's why I can't locate it now. Not sure, but any way I was wondering if any one else has read that and if so what your thoughts are?
Old 05-04-2011, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Breaking News! bin Laden is Dead!

I'm just curious.

Was President Obama's approval sought and given for the disposal of bin laden's body and, if not, who made the decision to dump his carcass out to sea?

Not that I care what they did with his body.

Like I said, I'm just curious.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:58 AM

Hi guys...you have to remember the government is corrupt...and that all they do is lie. they needed to prove to the people that they have saved them from this threat of terrorism (how convenient) it's also not so much what those at the top do...it's more the gullibility of the people..they rely on this 'follow like sheep' mentality of the masses..didnt see Jon Stewart's show (i'm in aus) but tried to look at his videos on youtube...but they are all blocked..this even adds more suspicion. and that bit about using his wife as a human shield...it's just too much for me...not only do they portray him as a terrorist but he's a c.... as well. George Carlin would always question...
Old 05-04-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
Hi guys...you have to remember the government is corrupt...and that all they do is lie. they needed to prove to the people that they have saved them from this threat of terrorism (how convenient) it's also not so much what those at the top do...it's more the gullibility of the people..they rely on this 'follow like sheep' mentality of the masses..didnt see Jon Stewart's show (i'm in aus) but tried to look at his videos on youtube...but they are all blocked..this even adds more suspicion. and that bit about using his wife as a human shield...it's just too much for me...not only do they portray him as a terrorist but he's a c.... as well. George Carlin would always question...
No one here has forgotten that the government is corrupt, but thanks for reminding us, anyway.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:23 PM

Another conspiracy created by the "powers that be" in order to distract our country from the issues that are pertinent, but which our CONGRESS and President Obama appear powerless to solve.

SUCH AS UMEMPLOYMENT!

Did they really kill bin laden or has he been dead for years?

How come they didn't produce his body?

Why did they shoot and kill him when he was unarmed?

Like I said, another conspiracy created by the "powers that be" to distract all of you.

Our REPRESENTATIVES are employed by the citizen's of this country and they have jobs, because we employ them, but we don't.

Yeah, sounds reasonable to me.

Let's assume that bin laden is dead.

Can we please move on from here and get the people of America back to work?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:10 PM

Oh, my, a new, secret helicopter may have aided in the bin laden kill.

Who cares about a new, secret helicopter which appears not to be secret any longer?

Not me.

I'm more concerned about a new, secret plan to put American's back to work.

bin laden is old news, Obama.

Care to enlighten us American's as to your plans for our future?

You know, that thing called employment.

Could the bin Laden Raid Have Revealed a Secret New Helicopter? - Yahoo! News

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:53 PM

that reply wasnt my reply ...i must have hit the wrong key..cause it ended up with my name above it
Old 05-04-2011, 08:58 PM

hi...I wasn't suggesting that you had forgotten that the government is corrupt...just that questions like.. where is his body etc...is off the point...the point is...why do so many people accept what the government says.and how can we get people to think...how many of us are there that question? Not many. People like Jon Stewart are priceless as he can get the message across...and he is very funny too. He gives me hope.

Last edited by Gaia : 05-04-2011 at 09:10 PM.