Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Singles
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2008, 11:28 AM

Default ha ha ha ! bet most singles are boys and men .

no trick ! dont repply back iether .

just makes me laugh . most , although not all , single poeple will inevitably be ?

hhhm ? lets see now ? boys and men .

i mean come on guys ! who the bl--dy hell would want to know you ?

most inteligent women have careers and stay single for good reason !

maybe because ? one day ? they will meet some one who rants on about nothing less than the world being totally buggered , paranoid to the worlds end .
i mean , im a bloke and ive hardly met any one worthy of holding some ones hands yet , let alone lay in the medow with ----------a WOMEN !

half blokes on chat forums have usually split with previouse partners .

may be .

wonder why !

how many threads hear talk about , how poeple love to take country walks ?
star gazing ? listening to dicky birds on a sunday morning before drinking perculated coffee ?

no wander our planet is totally f--ck-d .

women ? if you see this post ? dont answere it ! just learn about thoe who talk on this site .watch and see .

its like listening to voices who have nothingbetter to do with their lst beaths but curse the earth for all their muck ups .

well im going to do something different . im going to create a massive thread about , me , my sense of humar and a few other things , and maybe , some of the boys hear can learn something .

im not making a plea , for a partner , im just going to do something different .

however , ifyou deside that sitting on my face is a good start then maybe i can go with that .

oh bye the way , jane saw tarzan having sex with a tree , and was shocked , so she took tarzan aside and layed on the floor and said
"this is supposed to be where you put it"
suddenly tarzan took a long run up and kicked her in the beaver , and she screamed out "what was that for"
tarzan replied
"got to make sure al the bees have gone.

ha ha ha ha , brill .

my next thread is "life"

Old 09-14-2008, 11:00 PM

Default Re: ha ha ha ! bet most singles are boys and men .

hey w/e. i gotsa a woman now. all ya gatta do is get drunk with them. but first u scope her when shes not drunk and what she talks bout. then u get er done when the liquer is flowin. and mostly shell be there for long time if u make n effert
Old 05-03-2011, 11:26 AM

Hmmm....FYI there are more girls than there are men on this site. Man, care to get drunk, hun? lol
Old 05-05-2011, 08:04 AM

Ice said: "however , ifyou deside that sitting on my face is a good start then maybe i can go with that ."

I wonder how drunk a woman has to be before she responds to that statement in a favorable manner?

I can just see it now.

Daughter: Mom , Dad, I met a man I want to have him over so you can meet him!
Dad:Where did you meet him honey?
Daughter: In the golden shower saloon Daddy. I've loved him so much ever since he let me sit on his face!

Yeah, ain't rocket science to figure out why so many guy's are trolling the internet looking for friends.

I never was able to treat woman that way. But I have sat in bars a couple times and seen guy's say stuff to ladies that kind of left me in shock. Always worked out good for me though.

I just wait until 45 seconds after some drunk spills half his beer in her lap and says something clever like, "want me to lick it off honey?" Then walk over and be nice to her.

If your a single guy at worst you have a gal to play darts with that eavining. And at best, well think I'll stop there

Last edited by Chaser Tiponi : 05-05-2011 at 08:18 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Ice said: "however , ifyou deside that sitting on my face is a good start then maybe i can go with that ."

I wonder how drunk a woman has to be before she responds to that statement in a favorable manner?

I can just see it now.

Daughter: Mom , Dad, I met a man I want to have him over so you can meet him!
Dad:Where did you meet him honey?
Daughter: In the golden shower saloon Daddy. I've loved him so much ever since he let me sit on his face!

Yeah, ain't rocket science to figure out why so many guy's are trolling the internet looking for friends.

I never was able to treat woman that way. But I have sat in bars a couple times and seen guy's say stuff to ladies that kind of left me in shock. Always worked out good for me though.

I just wait until 45 seconds after some drunk spills half his beer in her lap and says something clever like, "want me to lick it off honey?" Then walk over and be nice to her.

If your a single guy at worst you have a gal to play darts with that eavining. And at best, well think I'll stop there
What? You log in to Club Conspiracy while you're sitting at a bar while some busty and beautiful brunettes sits right next to you. And, asks if she could buy you a drink? LOL

(I know it is BA. lol j/k)
Old 05-09-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
What? You log in to Club Conspiracy while you're sitting at a bar while some busty and beautiful brunettes sits right next to you. And, asks if she could buy you a drink? LOL

(I know it is BA. lol j/k)
I don't bother sitting in bars anymore since I got rid of my ex wife. With out her in my life the urge to drink myself to death has been lifted!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
I don't bother sitting in bars anymore since I got rid of my ex wife. With out her in my life the urge to drink myself to death has been lifted!!!
Hopefully, NOT with BA. lol (j/k)
Old 05-09-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Hopefully, NOT with BA. lol (j/k)
Actually it seems (so far anyway) that her and I see some of the world the same way.

But Ive said it before. Ive met 2 woman on MySpace and they are completely different in person then they are online.

I appreciate my online friends. But I no longer even consider what they look like or any of that good stuff. Been there done that and I will never do it again
Old 05-09-2011, 04:26 PM

Online friends? You have those? lol

Anyways, ever since that crap with that woman happened. I have been incredulous about online dating. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind meeting someone. But I don't think any woman here is mindset enough. They just want to pick wars on these forums. Kinda like watching lame re-runs of "War of the Roses".
Old 05-09-2011, 07:37 PM

The war of the Roses with out the physical abuse. Yeah, that pretty well sums it up