Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2011, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Wow BA! This thread proved your one helluva a debater ( I admire that as I lose debates even when I'm right lol...). But I don't really comprehend why would you would engage such a childish onslaught of stupid immature behavior? Guy's like "the moron" who started this thread are obviously just looking for the attention you gave him. So why engage?

Old 05-06-2011, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Wow BA! This thread proved your one helluva a debater ( I admire that as I lose debates even when I'm right lol...). But I don't really comprehend why would you would engage such a childish onslaught of stupid immature behavior? Guy's like "the moron" who started this thread are obviously just looking for the attention you gave him. So why engage?
Why would I engage in debate with this moron, you ask?

Because he authored a negative thread about me which required a response; which brought on a debate; which I won; which proved he is a moran; which was the cause of his demise of his own free will from this forum and not due to banishment from the moderator of this CC, who, by the way, wasn't me at the time and was non-existent and the reason this thread wasn't deleted when it first appeared and the reason the moran who started it wasn't banned.

No need for you to concern yourself with whom I engage in debate on this forum and/or to whom I pay attention whether you think it is warranted or not.

I am under no obligation to explain my actions to you or anyone else.

But, FYI, that's just how I operate.

BTW, I suggest you look in the mirror.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-06-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:32 PM

"I am under no obligation to explain my actions to you or anyone else."

No your not.

I just don't think I could engage that "moron". Doesn't seem worth the effort. So KUDOS to you for your patients in handling it.

My compliment stands you are a good debater. This is why I hope this debate is over haha...
Old 05-06-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
"I am under no obligation to explain my actions to you or anyone else."

No your not.

I just don't think I could engage that "moron". Doesn't seem worth the effort. So KUDOS to you for your patients in handling it.

My compliment stands you are a good debater. This is why I hope this debate is over haha...
Precisely the reason why I am the moderator of this forum and you aren't.

I can engage all types of morons in debate and you cannot.

The debate on this thread doesn't seem worth the effort to you because the thread that the MORON authored wasn't ABOUT YOU!

I see no reason to debate with you regarding this thread.

So, yes, take a deep breathe.

It's over!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-06-2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Precisely the reason why I am the moderator of this forum and you aren't.

I can engage all types of morons in debate and you cannot.

The debate on this thread doesn't seem worth the effort to you because the thread that the MORON authored wasn't ABOUT YOU!

I see no reason to debate with you regarding this thread.

So, yes, take a deep breathe.

It's over!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:22 PM