Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2011, 03:03 AM

Default The Obama Conspiracy Continues

This is reputed to be Obama’s long-form COLB (Certificate Of Live Birth)—identical in format to the forgery released by the White House.
It is dated August 4, 1961, and is signed by Obama’s grandmother. It says he was born in Kenya, Africa.
It's IDENTICAL to the one submitted by the White House but NOTICE THE SIGNATURES AND THE FATHERS "RACE"...NEGRO-AFRICAN

- Jim O'Neill Sunday, May 1, 2011
I believe THIS document is legitimate—it would certainly explain a great deal that has been going on.
This may indeed turn out to be the “smoking gun” that the “birthers” have felt existed all along.
Obama was born in Africa, but his grandmother registered him with a COLB in Hawaii

Obama’s Birth Certificate?
Birthers beware: Hawaii may start ignoring your repeated requests for proof that President Barack Obama was born here.

As the state continues to receive e-mails seeking Obama’s birth certificate, the state House Judiciary Committee heard a bill Tuesday permitting government officials to ignore people who won’t give up.

“Sometimes we may be dealing with a cohort of people who believe lack of evidence is evidence of a conspiracy,” said Lorrin Kim, chief of the Hawaii Department of Health’s Office of Planning, Policy and Program Development.
So-called “birthers” claim Obama is ineligible to be president because, they argue, he was actually born outside the United States, and therefore doesn’t meet a constitutional requirement for being president.

I believe that this document is legitimate—it would certainly explain a great deal that has been going on. This may indeed turn out to be the “smoking gun” that the “birthers” have felt existed all along. Obama was born in Africa, but his grandmother registered him with a COLB in Hawaii.

When a COLB such as the one that the “Aloha Reporter” shows was issued, it would have automatically triggered birth announcements in the two Hawaiian newspapers in which blurbs about Obama’s birth are said to have appeared (both papers were in the same building). The fact that he was born in Africa, and not the United States, would no doubt explain Obama wanting to keep his birth records hidden all this time.

So—what’s to be done? The Declaration of Independence tells “we the people” that “when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce [us] under absolute despotism, it is [our] right, it is [our] duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for [our] future security.

“Our right and our duty….” Americans were apparently made of sterner, stronger stuff in those days. These days “we the people” meekly submit as the chains are laid upon us; the US military treats their oath to defend the Constitution as an irrelevant joke, and the US Congress aids and abets in America’s destruction. Or am I wrong? I sure hope so, but I have grave doubts.

A scary story indeed.