Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > What I did to resist today
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-07-2011, 06:01 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
I would suggest you be careful there. Remember what the Nazi's did?
you realize we do have American concentration camps all over this country, right?


Concentration Camps in America

__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
you realize we do have American concentration camps all over this country, right?


Concentration Camps in America
Of course I do.

I also realize the ignorance of people who think those in power will never harm them (they have rights). Even though history repeatedly proves that theory wrong.

Then again the Jews walked in front of the firing squads with out so much as a wimper. I guess there are many people out there who don't value their lives enough to fight for themselves?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-09-2011, 02:49 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Of course I do.

I also realize the ignorance of people who think those in power will never harm them (they have rights). Even though history repeatedly proves that theory wrong.

Then again the Jews walked in front of the firing squads with out so much as a wimper. I guess there are many people out there who don't value their lives enough to fight for themselves?
IMO....I think the government wants us (at least most of us) to be poor. The more poor people, the easy they can manipulate us into things they set for agendas. Just as the Nazi burned books and any and all forms of educations to the Jews. Because, Hilter believed that Education was more richer than any money itself. So, he figured if he could wipe any forms of educations, people would be so stupid, they would have no choice but to "go along with the flow".
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
IMO....I think the government wants us (at least most of us) to be poor. The more poor people, the easy they can manipulate us into things they set for agendas. Just as the Nazi burned books and any and all forms of educations to the Jews. Because, Hilter believed that Education was more richer than any money itself. So, he figured if he could wipe any forms of educations, people would be so stupid, they would have no choice but to "go along with the flow".
I never knew Hitler thought that way ( i always thought he just wanted to murder them all). But I would have to agree with the guy if he did. Education is a rich in and of itself.

I just agreed with Hitler. WTF am I becoming?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-09-2011, 03:35 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?

I saw some documentary that mentioned that before the Holocaust occurred, Hitler had an agenda. That was that every Jew would be as stupid as the rest of the world. But he also wanted every race to fit that description (even though, he never got that far). But he felt that education was enriched and if Jewish kids grew up smart, they would rule the world. (Hmmm.....aren't the Rothschilds that smart?)

So, he sent his men to burn schools, libraries and other forms of educations. That way, he could control them. His philosophy was this:

"Education is the gateway to a successful life." He apparently didn't want any Jews or Poles to have a successful life. And, he wanted to "control" the masses. That way, if you control the stupid people, it is much more easier than trying to control the smart people.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-09-2011, 08:50 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
I saw some documentary that mentioned that before the Holocaust occurred, Hitler had an agenda. That was that every Jew would be as stupid as the rest of the world. But he also wanted every race to fit that description (even though, he never got that far). But he felt that education was enriched and if Jewish kids grew up smart, they would rule the world. (Hmmm.....aren't the Rothschilds that smart?)

So, he sent his men to burn schools, libraries and other forms of educations. That way, he could control them. His philosophy was this:

"Education is the gateway to a successful life." He apparently didn't want any Jews or Poles to have a successful life. And, he wanted to "control" the masses. That way, if you control the stupid people, it is much more easier than trying to control the smart people.
Hitler was an ar*ehole!

Move on!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-10-2011, 03:29 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Hitler was an ar*ehole!

Move on!

I agree! Moving along.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-22-2011, 10:44 PM
ASURAISBACK ASURAISBACK is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 18
Default Re: What do you do to resist every day?

I fight by makiing resistance sites
zray13fu.blogspot.com join me in the fight to save our country! =D
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.