Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Sirhan Now Says: "I Am Innocent"

<h3>The Robert F. Kennedy Assassination:<br>

Sirhan Now Says: "I Am Innocent"</h3>

<h5>By Lisa Pease</h5>

<p>On Wednesday, June 18, 1997, Sirhan Bishara Sirhan stunned a parole board by declaring
publicly that he now believes he is innocent of the crime for which he is incarcerated:
the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. </p>

<p>On June 5th, 1968, RFK, the likely Democratic candidate for President, having just won
the California primary, was shot in the pantry in the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. He
had just finished his victory speech and was headed out when Sirhan stepped from the
crowd, and said “Kennedy, you son of a bitch.” Sirhan extended his hand and
fired shots at the oncoming Senator. Kennedy fell to the floor and was taken to a
hospital, where he died a short time later. </p>

<p>Deputy District Attorney Thomas Trapp expressed outrage that Sirhan would now dare to
claim innocence, calling such a claim “preposterous.” To someone who does not
know the case, such a claim seems preposterous indeed, in light of the following facts:

</p><ul>
<li>Sirhan was witnessed by many people shooting at RFK. <br>

&nbsp; </li>
<li>An LAPD criminalist testified that the bullets found in the victims matched test bullets
fired from Sirhan’s gun. <br>
&nbsp; </li>
<li>Sirhan conceded having shot RFK and even provided his motive. </li>
</ul>

<p>Taken out of context, these facts present a grossly misleading picture of the case.
Examined against the full record of the case, the following facts emerge:

</p><ul>
<li>RFK was shot at point-blank range from behind. Two shots entered his back and a third
shot entered directly behind RFK’s right ear. By all eyewitness accounts, Sirhan was
never closer than one and a half feet to RFK. The bulk of the witnesses put Sirhan at a
distance of three feet or more. Sirhan <i>was</i> firing a gun. But clearly, so was
someone else. </li>

<li><br>
&nbsp; </li>
<li>The criminalist who testified to the match between the bullets and the gun had stored
the bullets in an envelope labeled as belonging to the gun with a serial number of H
18602. Sirhan’s gun had a serial number of H 53725. The tests showed conclusively
that the victim bullets matched a gun that was not Sirhan’s. </li>
</ul>

<p>More here: <a href="http://tinyurl.com/3nf7d">http://tinyurl.com/3nf7d</a></p>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-08-2011, 09:07 PM

Default Re: Sirhan Now Says: "I Am Innocent"

Re Sirhan's memory block of the terrible assassination of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy in the Ambassador Hotel pantry. There has been far too much emphases on a "conspiracy" and very little mention of the serious problems with the Sirhan trial "evidence". I refer to my Special Exhibit 10 Research Report which proves numerous "evidence" bullets were in fact substituted.
And I have to wonder why the courts have not granted an Evidentiary Hearing. I truly suspect they don't want to open this can of worms.
I also want to mention there were numerous other researchers who searched through mountains of documents and official records in trying to learn the people responsible for RFK killing.
The one page in the Sirhan Trial Transcript (p.3967) was what first caught my attention that something was truly rotten with the Sirhan trial - and I was tha last person to even suspect a possible conspiracy existed.
What I have come to believe is that is easier to demonize Sirhan than to take the time to examine the actual proof of false evidence.
What an outrage that little people have to beg for the truth.
Rose Lynn Mangan