Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!


No joke! And I won't even have internet to chat with those who see through the BS It feels like a jail sentence!

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:42 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
No joke! And I won't even have internet to chat with those who see through the BS It feels like a jail sentence!
Huh? Who said anything about internet chat? LOL
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Huh? Who said anything about internet chat? LOL
I see your point! Hold down the fort and stay up and running. I'll be back in time to tell you NOT to vote for Obama again lol...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-10-2011, 12:36 AM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
I see your point! Hold down the fort and stay up and running. I'll be back in time to tell you NOT to vote for Obama again lol...
Ok, I wouldn't even vote for Obama bin Laden even if my life depended on it. Matter of fact, my life doesn't depend on it. LOL
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:32 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
I see your point! Hold down the fort and stay up and running. I'll be back in time to tell you NOT to vote for Obama again lol...
Sorry to inform you Chaser, but theconspiracist isn't holding down THIS fort and making sure that it stays up and running, I am.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-11-2011 at 07:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:41 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry to inform you Chaser, but theconspiracist isn't holding down THIS fort and making sure that it stays up and running.
Believe me, I wouldn't want to, not when BA is running this so-called conspiracy forum.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:50 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Believe me, I wouldn't want to, not when BA is running this so-called conspiracy forum.
Believe me, as long as I'm running the forum you would never be doing the same alongside me.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:52 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Believe me, as long as I'm running the forum you would never be doing the same alongside me.
BELIEVE ME, I wouldn't dream of doing so alongside you.
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:54 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
BELIEVE ME, I wouldn't dream of doing so alongside you.
Whether in YOUR reality or YOUR dream, it will never happen.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:56 PM
theconspiracist's Avatar
theconspiracist theconspiracist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Far inside the darkest corners of your mind.
Posts: 230
Default Re: Can't believe I'm doing this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Whether in YOUR reality or YOUR dream, it will never happen.
Well, that's a good thing BA!
__________________
tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT: Never assume the obvious.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.