Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2010, 01:24 PM
All Hearing Ear

Wink Re: Erectile Dysfuntion

Hello everyone,
I know what you mean about adverts, I've noticed it as well. It's as if everyone in the adverts are stupid. As you have mentioned, the men are portrayed as being buffoons and the women are either portrayed as being either arrogant and looking down their noses at the men, or as being vacuous.
And some adverts are just so lame it's unbelieveable. The 'evidence' they use to try and convince the viewer to buy the product is so daft. I really hate those Actimel adverts they had on a while ago. Usually they have some line in them which goes something like how 3 out of five people taking actimel said they 'felt less bloated'. Well that's really convincing. anyone would think that all women care about is how windy they are feeling at any given moment.
And those shampoo adverts with weird made up ingredient names. I am pretty sure they just took a few scrabble tiles and threw them over the floor and just made a new word up out of that. Haha.

Old 11-25-2010, 02:46 PM
On the Hunt for the truth

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Panda
Default Re: Erectile Dysfuntion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Mind control is being targeted at you over and over again via their most effective "method" of social engineering and programming.

TELEVISION.

Repetition is key.

Suggestion is key especially when much of our populace has been placed in a suggestive state of mind.

Say it over and over and over again via THE drug company's advertisements for prescriptions to aid in this dysfunction.

Their way to make money on the DRUGS they sell for conditions they create through "mind control" and acts of terrorism such as 911, JKF which caused PTSD, anxiety and fear.

Convincing you through repetition, suggestion that eventually becomes subconsciously embedded in your brain until it is reality so that you NEED their DRUGS.

Dependent on the LEGAL drug dealers.

Got restless leg syndrome, too?

Exposure of the masses to repetition via television is their major conduit for programming society.
Yuppers! Americans are easily brainwased by the news. All you have to do is get on CNN, or something and keep telling the public, "9/11 was done by terrorist! BIN LADENs fault! Planes crashed into a building, done by terroists! Believe us, we have a camera! "

So, um... what's this about erectile disfuction? o_O

Old 11-25-2010, 02:47 PM
On the Hunt for the truth

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain Panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhat View Post
Hello everyone,
the men are portrayed as being buffoons
LOL! I used to notice this in board game commercials. The dad was ALWAYS utterly clueless!

Old 05-10-2011, 03:16 AM

Hi guys....I agree with you...I think you sent me a post , ie email , bye mistake as it quotes that jester made it and it seems the same as the one above ........
but its no problem blue angel . just keep kicking , im sure this will get some interesting replies and some , real man issues going on here .........

Thanks for nice sharing......

regards....

sannu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|