Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

I guess I'll include apples in my diet. I haven't had very many lately. Thanx.

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-20-2005, 02:43 PM

Hey Phillip,

I had a good chat with a newbie mummy from North End Dartmouth regarding your essays. Funny enough, she brought up the topic regarding how her boyfriend loves to watch the news. She told him that they were telling himwhat to believe and what to think. He says he's able to discern the truth. Very interesting conversation. Thank you for your essays as they made me more enlightened to discuss this issue of social programming via science and the propaganda machine.

Thank God, their breed is a dying one. Things will change as all this truth comes to light. It's only a matter of time and their time is coming to an end. WEare on a dawning of a golden age of truth. I don't know why I believe that and it is a very strong image in my mind.

There is definitely a tidal wave in the change of consciousness towards the truth, stirring under the surface of humankind. I see it happening every day. The more lies they tell, themore truthis uncovered exponentially. That's my perspective of my local community. People are starting to understand what is going wrong and are starting to do something about it, in their own personal lives. I see it all the time.

A lot of things are changing for the better and the media is not telling anyone that little truth.
Old 02-20-2005, 07:49 PM

Mary,

Again, thank you very much for the compliments! I appreciate them very much!

NY Times Bestseller author? I'm not sure I can measure up to those writers. But, I am very gratified by the fact that my work has had an impact!

Draken,

Your insights are very thought-provoking and you obviously have thought things through meticulously. Spiritual development is the perennial quest and your efforts to achieve it are very admirable! Oh, and don't worry about reading all of the articles. Take your time!

Sincerely,
Phillip Collins
Old 02-21-2005, 06:25 AM

Phillip,

Your work does measure up and surpasses many of those who have already made that list. Aim high and you will make it. Shoot for the stars!
Old 02-22-2005, 01:50 AM

Default The question

Hello, Philip, and welcome! A “pro”, at last!

I have a question for you that I’ve also put to the others members of this forum. I hope to get at least from you a relevant answer, if you are so kind.

Whereto is it all leading us? What good is to know so much about a conspiracy against which you can’t do so little? Isn’t this knowledge itself becoming an addictive maze, like a drug? Isn’t this mere stuff of which conspiracy is made?

Well, it seems to be more than one question, but if you look closely, there’s only one.

I know you can call it a private matter, can’t you; “it’s a free world, it is my personal free choice to do that; it’s not your business why I do it; if you don’t like it, do something else and don’t bug me!” No, really, I realize that is a deep and personal question and I apologise for putting it; don’t answer it, if you don’t feel like it; but to me is very challenging to ask myself and others from time to time why one does a thing, is this the thing one should do, is it right to do it and so on. When you’re engrossed in an interesting activity you may risk to miss even the sought point itself. And it resembles too much with the hellish dialectics and paradoxes of conspiracy!

Please, excuse me if I sound too “ultimate”.

I also beg you not to give me some kind of an explanation as for beginners, like “the more we know about it, the more are we prepared” or “the more people are aware, the less are chances to manipulate them”, because I don’t buy it anymore. I know we are as ignorant as can be, in the middle of the “age of information”. The school, the media, the society, almost everything seems to be set to “dumb down”. However, the reactions of “informed” people are two: some of them (maybe even most of them) simply don’t want to know – they feel happy as they are, and the rest are amazed of “revelation”, but still don’t have a clue about what to do next (if there be something to be done). I’ve left out, of course, those who will never find out about the situation – and these may be the majority.

I am not a “defeatist”. I simply question a way.

Try not to answer me immediately with an already prepared answer, if I don’t ask you too much. Please, try to meditate on it a little before answering me.

As you’ve already guessed from my tone, I fancy myself as already having the answer and the solution, but I would like very much to hear yours, because you’re the first real “theorist” I’ve encountered.

Thank you, good bye and, if you choose not to reply me, I wish you all the luck in the world!
Old 02-22-2005, 06:40 AM

Default Re: The question

Vlad, you come across as a rooster with an over-stuffed ego dude. It doesn't reflect well on you when you have interesting stuff to say and comment.

If I come across this way, please let me know too. I would appreciate the honesty.

Thanx
Old 02-22-2005, 08:42 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
I guess I'll include apples in my diet. I haven't had very many lately. Thanx.
do include apples in your diet. you seem alittle constipated at times, judging by some of your responses.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:49 PM

It seems I'm being persecuted again by the self-rightoues. If all you can do is attack me, than that says alot about you. Who the hell are you anyway?
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 02-23-2005, 07:03 AM

I still love you hope!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:05 AM

Hi friends...I like this site...then i agree with you...."Thank you both for the responses. Ahmed, I think you correctly identified the motive for the promulgation of evolutionary thought. Its introduction was accompanied by secularization, which provided the necessary philosophical segue for the occult doctrine of self-deification. In fact, transhumanist ideologue William Sims Bainbridge observed the following of secularization:
Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum".........

Regards......

sannu.

|
|
|