Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2011, 08:09 PM

Default Weltanschauungskrieg

The following is a true story. Only the name and place have changed to protect the identity.

It's not simply against future conspiracies of evil men in which we have to guard ourselves...

But the weakness and faults in our own social order, in our own ways of living...

against which we have to be on continual guard.

~ Dr. Ewen Cameron

There are those who truly believe it doesn't exist. And, for those who will deny its existence only hide in the dark corners of their minds, far away from the outside world. In which, where it does exist will be forever shadowed only by fear by those who have suffered greatly by it.

The term "Weltanschauungskrieg" comes from the Nazis in the early 1930's. It literally means "Psychological Warfare". It was used against the Jews, Polish people and other whom Hitler wanted to condemn.

But after over fifty years, it had surfaced once again. But in a small community in Massachusetts. Little is really known about this dark secret. Because, someone very close to me wanted to hide it from the rest of the world. It was my Aunt Beatrice who had suffered greatly in the arms of this little known government project, we have come to know it as "Project MK-Ultra". Now, me telling you this story, I am sure you are somewhat speculated on the timing and the incident itself. That's fine, because I wouldn't expect alot of people to believe me. But it's not about me. It's about a woman who had been repeatedly raped and then summoned to a place where she had (even to this very day) no idea where it is. All she can recall was the fact, three men in suits pulled up in her driveway one sunny morning on June 12, 1983 in Beverly, Massachusetts. They approached her. One began to pull her by the arm and took her into her house. The second man waited outside for a short moment. The car, she remembers, was like any car. It was used to blend in, so no one would think anything out of the ordinary. As she vividly remembers, she was then thrown on her couch. The two men began to talk to her in a harsh manner. One took a swipe at her, hitting her hard across the face. She thought, she was going to die right there and then. Then the two took turns raping her, as the third man came later. After he was out on the porch, making sure no one was watching. The rape took at least ten to fifteen minutes. Then they began to drag her helpless, very bruised body to the car, and drove away.

Later, she found out the reason why they raped her, was because she refused to cooperate with them. And, if they didn't get what they wanted out of her, she was going to get gang raped by the three. It was just a fear to build her up, as she thinks. Well, it worked.

Then she remembers going to this unknown location in the woods about two hours outside Boston, in the Worchester hills, far from society. There was a stoned brick building that looked like an abandoned warehouse. They took her inside. It was cold and it stink like raw stench. It nearly made her puke a few times. They put her into this small and windowless room. Where she would stay the whole time she was there.

To make this story short, the only reason why these men wanted to confine my Aunt Beatrice, was because she formly worked for the government also. She was a retired CIA agent. They wanted information that only she knew about. How they knew what she knew is beyond me. But I am guessing that she was being watched the whole time. They even wiretapped her phone. They watched her when she left her house in Beverly. They stalked her until they came to her house that sunny day. It forever changed her life. As well, as the way she perceives things. She never thought it would happen to her. Why her? We will never know. Only those three tall men in suits have than answer. They "claim" they are from the government. Outside the CIA. But they work closely with the CIA.

They were told by their boss, "They needed a dumb woman". My Aunt isn't dumb. So, I have no idea why they chosed her. It is quite a complicated story, and I won't be able to tell you the full length. Only because, it's way too long.

But the point of why I am writing this. Is I was doing some research on Project MK-Ultra. I don't know alot about it, but I do know it has to do with brainwashing. So, my only guess, is they wanted to "control" every aspects of my Aunt's mind. Break her down, so they would be able to control her easier. But what I came to find out, she wasn't the only victim. She doesn't know how many there were before her. But then again, she didn't even know she would be part of it either.

I wanted to tell you this story, because it does exists. It's real. And, the government has been doing this secret project way before we all can think. I am sure they used it during WWI, as well, as probably the Civil War. Perhaps, during the Revolutionary War. I don't know. I do know, its been around a very long time.

So, this story is quite personal. And, I felt it needed to be told. Actually, she wanted me to share it with you all. She does read alot of this stuff. And, she wonders why there aren't enough people talking about it. She wanted those who had suffered greatly to come forward on their own terms. Hopefully, the more exposure it gets, at someone will be aware. Not sure who will do anything about it. Probably nothing. And, it will go on as always .... a hideous and secretive deed courtesy of your (un)friendly government.

Old 05-11-2011, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Weltanschauungskrieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
The following is a true story. Only the name and place have changed to protect the identity.

It's not simply against future conspiracies of evil men in which we have to guard ourselves...

But the weakness and faults in our own social order, in our own ways of living...

against which we have to be on continual guard.

~ Dr. Ewen Cameron

There are those who truly believe it doesn't exist. And, for those who will deny its existence only hide in the dark corners of their minds, far away from the outside world. In which, where it does exist will be forever shadowed only by fear by those who have suffered greatly by it.

The term "Weltanschauungskrieg" comes from the Nazis in the early 1930's. It literally means "Psychological Warfare". It was used against the Jews, Polish people and other whom Hitler wanted to condemn.

But after over fifty years, it had surfaced once again. But in a small community in Massachusetts. Little is really known about this dark secret. Because, someone very close to me wanted to hide it from the rest of the world. It was my Aunt Beatrice who had suffered greatly in the arms of this little known government project, we have come to know it as "Project MK-Ultra". Now, me telling you this story, I am sure you are somewhat speculated on the timing and the incident itself. That's fine, because I wouldn't expect alot of people to believe me. But it's not about me. It's about a woman who had been repeatedly raped and then summoned to a place where she had (even to this very day) no idea where it is. All she can recall was the fact, three men in suits pulled up in her driveway one sunny morning on June 12, 1983 in Beverly, Massachusetts. They approached her. One began to pull her by the arm and took her into her house. The second man waited outside for a short moment. The car, she remembers, was like any car. It was used to blend in, so no one would think anything out of the ordinary. As she vividly remembers, she was then thrown on her couch. The two men began to talk to her in a harsh manner. One took a swipe at her, hitting her hard across the face. She thought, she was going to die right there and then. Then the two took turns raping her, as the third man came later. After he was out on the porch, making sure no one was watching. The rape took at least ten to fifteen minutes. Then they began to drag her helpless, very bruised body to the car, and drove away.

Later, she found out the reason why they raped her, was because she refused to cooperate with them. And, if they didn't get what they wanted out of her, she was going to get gang raped by the three. It was just a fear to build her up, as she thinks. Well, it worked.

Then she remembers going to this unknown location in the woods about two hours outside Boston, in the Worchester hills, far from society. There was a stoned brick building that looked like an abandoned warehouse. They took her inside. It was cold and it stink like raw stench. It nearly made her puke a few times. They put her into this small and windowless room. Where she would stay the whole time she was there.

To make this story short, the only reason why these men wanted to confine my Aunt Beatrice, was because she formly worked for the government also. She was a retired CIA agent. They wanted information that only she knew about. How they knew what she knew is beyond me. But I am guessing that she was being watched the whole time. They even wiretapped her phone. They watched her when she left her house in Beverly. They stalked her until they came to her house that sunny day. It forever changed her life. As well, as the way she perceives things. She never thought it would happen to her. Why her? We will never know. Only those three tall men in suits have than answer. They "claim" they are from the government. Outside the CIA. But they work closely with the CIA.

They were told by their boss, "They needed a dumb woman". My Aunt isn't dumb. So, I have no idea why they chosed her. It is quite a complicated story, and I won't be able to tell you the full length. Only because, it's way too long.

But the point of why I am writing this. Is I was doing some research on Project MK-Ultra. I don't know alot about it, but I do know it has to do with brainwashing. So, my only guess, is they wanted to "control" every aspects of my Aunt's mind. Break her down, so they would be able to control her easier. But what I came to find out, she wasn't the only victim. She doesn't know how many there were before her. But then again, she didn't even know she would be part of it either.

I wanted to tell you this story, because it does exists. It's real. And, the government has been doing this secret project way before we all can think. I am sure they used it during WWI, as well, as probably the Civil War. Perhaps, during the Revolutionary War. I don't know. I do know, its been around a very long time.

So, this story is quite personal. And, I felt it needed to be told. Actually, she wanted me to share it with you all. She does read alot of this stuff. And, she wonders why there aren't enough people talking about it. She wanted those who had suffered greatly to come forward on their own terms. Hopefully, the more exposure it gets, at someone will be aware. Not sure who will do anything about it. Probably nothing. And, it will go on as always .... a hideous and secretive deed courtesy of your (un)friendly government.
Thanks for that but MKULTRA isn't about what is described above.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-11-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thanks for that but MKULTRA isn't about what is described above.
Well, why do YOU inform us what in your own views what MK-Ultra is then? Since you are the mod, and you are so smart (which I doubt very much). But then again, they made you a mod of this so-called conspiracy site.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Well, why do YOU inform us what in your own views what MK-Ultra is then? Since you are the mod, and you are so smart (which I doubt very much). But then again, they made you a mod of this so-called conspiracy site.
I already have informed YOU.

Read the forum.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:54 PM

Quote:
I already have informed YOU.

Read the forum.
Will do!
Old 05-11-2011, 06:33 PM

I suggest that you refrain from your obsession with me and post on this forum that which is pertinent; otherwise, you will be banned.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
I suggest that you refrain from your obsession with me and post on this forum that which is pertinent; otherwise, you will be banned.
Hahaha....yeah, that's it. I have an obsession with a mod that has nothing else to say...but "If you don't post on this forum which is pertinentl you will be banned."

Is that all you do BA, just ban people from this forum?

If it makes it all worth the while, why don't you just do so.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Hahaha....yeah, that's it. I have an obsession with a mod that has nothing else to say...but "If you don't post on this forum which is pertinentl you will be banned."

Is that all you do BA, just ban people from this forum?

If it makes it all worth the while, why don't you just do so.
Like I said, I suggest you stop with your obsession with me and the fact that I'm the moderator of this forum and move along, or I will move you along.

Obviously, you haven't noticed that this MOD has said a whole lot more other than "if you don't post on this forum which is pertinnet you will be banned."

I suggest you click on my username and read my posts.

That ought to clear things up for you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-11-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:48 PM

Thank goodness.

I am hopeful that our member, theconspiracist has decided to leave our forum and go elsewhere.

Too bad for them!
Old 06-20-2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Thank goodness.

I am hopeful that our member, theconspiracist has decided to leave our forum and go elsewhere.

Too bad for them!