Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2008, 10:49 PM

Post Do you have a Facebook page etc You belong to Big Brother Period!!

Any one here have a Face book site or similar personal profile page online is playing right into the hands of big bro agencies both gov and private(both the sameanyway) I guess you dont even realise how easy it is for them to know all about you and track your personal life simply by having one these corny pages.
Your falling right into their hands, plus they have all the power and right in the world to do as they wish with your personal details provided and will keep your page up on the web and you will not be able to delete it ever.
Also anyone whom has one of these sites even a blog has far to much time on their hands i find it hard enough just trying to find time to post on cc. I guess it means those that have them just dont work or study hard enough during the week or are just full time bludgers.
Personally I am glad i dont have one these corny Face book pages or similar and just for any spooks or agents of "KOOL" scrolling cc reading this ill give you heads up now by saying I have no intention of ever getting one so track others all you like I am not going to make easy for you to know or track me down. I never fell for sex, drugs,pop/dance or any other pop cultural fake revolutions freaky and gay & morally degenerate sites Lavalife ,adult matchamker,etc etc, and will not fall for this crap either.

Last edited by Ozziecynic : 10-11-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Do you have a Facebook page etc You belong to Big Brother Period!!

Check out the vid "big brother big business" on CNBC/ or Google, now...

why cant we catch any of these supposed "terrorists"????
Old 10-30-2008, 02:42 PM
George Orwell: 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozziecynic View Post
Any one here have a Face book site or similar personal profile page online is playing right into the hands of big bro agencies both gov and private(both the sameanyway) I guess you dont even realise how easy it is for them to know all about you and track your personal life simply by having one these corny pages.
Your falling right into their hands, plus they have all the power and right in the world to do as they wish with your personal details provided and will keep your page up on the web and you will not be able to delete it ever.
Also anyone whom has one of these sites even a blog has far to much time on their hands i find it hard enough just trying to find time to post on cc. I guess it means those that have them just dont work or study hard enough during the week or are just full time bludgers.
Personally I am glad i dont have one these corny Face book pages or similar and just for any spooks or agents of "KOOL" scrolling cc reading this ill give you heads up now by saying I have no intention of ever getting one so track others all you like I am not going to make easy for you to know or track me down. I never fell for sex, drugs,pop/dance or any other pop cultural fake revolutions freaky and gay & morally degenerate sites Lavalife ,adult matchamker,etc etc, and will not fall for this crap either.
I wonder which would be worse:

1. Having a corny Facebook page and offering up a very common and boring explination of your life and looking like just one of the sheep whom they feel they have under control and can just ignore.

or

2. Writing a parnoid piece on a conspiracy website.

I wonder which one big brother will spend more assets on to 'deal with'? ?
Old 10-30-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHub532 View Post

1. Having a corny Facebook page and offering up a very common and boring explination of your life and looking like just one of the sheep whom they feel they have under control and can just ignore.

or

I'm sure "big brother" has nothing better to do than to track all those people who have corny facebook pages cause THEY have so much information about the "rogue" government and their secrets and have them plastered all over the pages of their corny facebook pages.

I would consider that over the edge conspiracy bullshit, but not all that is written on conspiracy sites are paranoid pieces.

Although this one might be.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-31-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:29 AM

The Amish are a pastoral group of people living harmlessly to be a Christian denomination. With a guise of such religiosity one could create an autonomous society under the radar of radicalism, so is the game elsewhere, where one must fit in to go un-noticed, until one is prepared to break out.
Since to fit in, one must be shallow to a point, its easy to imitate without rousing suspicion, all the while something else lives behind the mask. This is a game of deceit. Anyone attempting to show their real face will be subdued, because the time is not right.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:23 PM

Thumbs down Re: Do you have a Facebook page etc You belong to Big Brother Period!!

Quote:

or

Was that a loaded question!
My reponse if your interested is both! Your dualistic assumption to my thread question is figment of false dualistic paradigm which you only imagine to be true!
Oh and you work in baghdad or at least use to judging by the age of this thread, so now where do you work fucking afganistan what a Toool!
Old 12-20-2010, 08:25 AM

I have a facebook page. I'm rather annoyed about it now, Even if you try and delete it, you won't be able to erase all aspects of it completely. I usually use my fb to try and raise awareness about issues such as the NWO. There is a video on youtube called 'The truth about facebook.' You should check it out
Old 05-11-2011, 01:55 PM

I have a facebook page. If some shady CIA operative wants to troll through endless amounts of pointless groups about miley cyrus rather than investigate anti government groups or sites like this then thats fine by me

Last edited by Whatisthetruth : 05-11-2011 at 01:56 PM. Reason: spelt most my words like a retard
Old 05-11-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatisthetruth View Post
I have a facebook page. If some shady CIA operative wants to troll through endless amounts of pointless groups about miley cyrus rather than investigate anti government groups or sites like this then thats fine by me
If some shady CIA operative investigates a site like this, which, by the way isn't anti-government, who cares?

Not me!
Old 05-12-2011, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If some shady CIA operative investigates a site like this, which, by the way isn't anti-government, who cares?

Not me!
sorry didn't mean this site but yeah it does look like I implied that. you get the jist of my message though. It would be a waste of time for no reward