Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2011, 03:18 PM

Default The murder of Katherine Schweitzer, she said Jews sent her family to Auschwitz

Quote:
Katherine Schweitzer was a Hungarian Jew last seen alive in Sydney Australia 22 December 2006, in an interview conducted by Richard Carleton for Australian 60 Minutes in the 1990's, she said that her family was arrested and sent to Auschwitz in 1944, whence only she survived out of fourteen, by a Jew who had taken up residence on the same street in Sydney.

On 30 November 2006, an account of her arrest and internment in Auschwitz, went world wide on a union email to around five thousand e addresses, December 28 2006, her body was found in a wheelie bin inside her high security apartment, we say she was murdered by Jew elements in reprisal for telling the truth, to warn any other Jews want the truth to come out just what the consequence will be!

Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd, was one of the recipients of the union email that went out 30 November 2006 with her story in it, we will call him as a witness, when the New South Wales Government holds the Coronial Inquest, that we are demanding takes place into her death.

Fritz-Harry Cremer, who could be Mossad and could have talked his way into her apartment and killed her, he rang and asked if he could visit me in January 2007, he said he had read some of my internet posts and had seen the material on my website, he said he was going to an arranged public meeting in Brisbane, and invited me as a guest speaker.

I declined on the grounds that I had been public in Brisbane since the mid 1990’s re murder and disappearance on the Docks, and nobody but nobody had shown the slightest interest.

When I told him I had posted the details of Ms Schweitzer’s death, his demeanor visibly changed, leading me to believe he was her killer. Later that year he rang back and wanted to come around here again, I refused telling him that since he is a big strong fella, I would have little chance of defending myself if he turned nasty.

Quote:
FHC Aug 26, 2008

Hello Timothy,

I am certainly not Mossad and I do not have killed her, as you question on your web-site. Trying to make me a suspect in this case does not help the cause we both of us fight. I really did not expect such a negativ move to make me a suspecious person in those case from you.

Please consider what you publish on the internet carefully! Cheerio Fritz Harry Cremer
I want to know why nobody from the world wide Jewish community has bothered to lift a finger, to get on side with me and demand that her murder be investigated, to the end that prosecution be levied against her killer.

Jewish credibility is zero… nil… it does not exist, I have appealed personally to as many Jewish groups, at as many websites as I could find that would take the post ..as of this time there has been no response except scorn.

There was a Jew shindig on there at the time and many high profile Jews attended her funeral, including the tall dude pictured among the Hare Krishna impersonators above.

Quote:
'No motive' for murder of widow in bin

No Motive' for Murder of Widow in Bin, by Stephanie Gardiner

AAP February 15, 2010

Katherine Schweitzer built a life in Sydney as a successful and generous businesswoman after she was one of the only members of her family to survive the Holocaust.

That life ended abruptly when she was strangled for no apparent reason and stuffed into a wheelie bin, an inquest into her death has been told. The body of the 81 year old Hungarian born widow was found in a bin in the stairwell of her Bellevue Hill unit complex in eastern Sydney on December 27, 2006.

Quote:
It was hidden underneath a pile of items, including a quilt, underwear and newspapers, with two belts around her neck and her hands bound.
Counsel assisting the inquiry, Ian McClintock, SC, said there did not appear to be any reason why someone would want to kill the elderly woman, who gave significant amounts of her money to charity. Mr McClintock said Mrs Schweitzer had moved to Australia with her husband in the 1950s and the couple had successfully acquired many shares and assets.

He said Mrs Schweitzer remained a wealthy, "astute" businesswoman after her husband's death in 1997, but did not flaunt her wealth and had no valuable jewellery or art in her home.

Quote:
"Nothing in her past suggested any plausible motive," Mr McClintock told Glebe Coroner's Court in Sydney on Monday. "There is no realistic suggestion that any known person had any significant grudge against her, let alone a grudge which explained the circumstances of her death."
He said the wheelie bin was discovered that evening by her elderly neighbour's carer, Connie Salomon, and was later inspected by several other people, including a visitor, Maria Agovida.

The inquest heard that many of them, including a man named as a "person of interest" who cannot be identified for legal reasons, also put their hands into the bin to feel the body, in an apparent state of panic.

The group twice removed and replaced a purse found in the bin, to confirm that the body was Mrs Schweitzer's, before calling police, the inquest was told. Mr McClintock said the residents' actions had contaminated the crime scene and complicated the police investigation.

Ms Salomon and Ms Agovida had also cleaned the bin to remove their own fingerprints, he said. "The reason why Salomon and Agovida's prints were ... to be removed ... was that they were effectively illegal immigrants and if they were determined to be at the scene it would be almost certain that their status would be discovered and they would be deported," he said.

The inquest continues before NSW Coroner Mary Jerram. © 2010 AAP
Quote:
December 29, 2006 Holocaust survivor's body found in bin!

jewishnews.net.au/

Police at the scene of the murder in Bellevue Hill.

AN 81 year old Holocaust survivor was murdered at her Sydney home earlier this week. The body of Kathy Schweitzer was discovered by neighbors on Wednesday evening inside a wheely bin at her Bellevue Hill apartment block. Police said that she had been strangled.

Police spokesperson Georgie Wells told the AJN: "The neighbors had been trying to locate her to deliver a message but could not find her. “They noticed a wheely bin had been brought inside the building which should have been in its normal place outside the building in the yard and this raised their suspicions.

Quote:
Police said that early results showed that she died sometime on Wednesday between 2.15pm and 7.30pm, when her body was discovered. The autopsy confirmed she had been strangled.
Mrs Schweitzer's doctor has told police that she had phoned him around 2pm on the day she was murdered. He tried to call her back but couldn't make contact. He went to the fifth floor apartment later in the day. A neighbor let him in and they were slipping a note under her door when they spotted the wheelie bin in the corridor. The neighbor was suspicious as to why it would be there, investigated and discovered Mrs Schweitzer's body.

Records lodged at the Jewish Museum in Sydney reveal that Mrs Schweitzer was born to the Goldner family in Rakosplota, Budapest, Hungary on August 22, 1925. She survived World War II in Hungary before migrating to Australia. She lived alone and had no Australian relatives. She was reportedly a congregant at Central Synagogue in Bondi.

Well know kosher caterer Ester Grunfeld told the AJN: "I knew her very well when she worked with Hal and Col Golstein as I did regular business with her, she was a very good businesswoman and was very successful." Former Zionist Federation of Australia president Dr Ron Weiser added, "I knew her about ten years ago, when many young people were struggling to understand the workings of computers, she was already an expert."

Quote:
Strike Force Miriam, comprising detectives from State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad and Rose Bay Local Area Command, has been formed to investigate the death. The strike force can be contacted at Paddington Police Station at +612 8356 8299 or via Crime Stoppers.
We got in touch with Detective Inspector Oxford the first day, he never got back to us, another police sergeant from Eastern Suburbs Police rang, we told him of the Jew, 60 Minutes, Holocaust, email connection, and he never got back to us either!