Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2011, 07:38 PM

Default Jay-Z "Run This Town" Analysis

I will post a link to the video but this is my first legit forum as a member of this great website. The title should be pretty self explanatory and most, if not all of you, should know about Rap Artist Jay-Z's connections to the occult.
On the the analysis
link to the video ------->
Background Info: According to the title you should understand the artists( Jay-Z, Kanye West, and Rhianna) want to "run this town" or basically have all control. In the video there is a giant mob, dressed in black clad and faces covered.

Beginning of the video: A man hands Rhianna a torch. Anyone familiar occultism should know that a lit torch held in the air can be associated to Lucifer. Yes, Lucifer, also known as the light-bearer. Many occult orders recognize Lucifer as their savior and they see him as the man who liberated men from the oppression of the biblical God (Jehovah). One of the orders in name, being the Freemasons, want to bring about a world where we worship Lucifer and overthrow all organized religions, the 'New World Order'. Anyway, one more example of 'Lucifer' is the famous Statue of Liberty(hence the torch holding).

Chorus: "Feel it coming in the air,
Hear the screams from everywhere,
Iím addicted to thrill,
Its a dangerous love affair,
Canít be scared when it goes down,
Got a problem tell me now,
Only thing thatís on my mind is who 'gon run this town tonight"

The chorus obviously tells that the term 'Run This Town' is an announcement of an imminent 'New World Order'. "Hear the screams from everywhere" also implies that this New World Order is going to terrify and shake up a lot of people. Being "addicted to the thrill" implies she likes being on the 'dark side' of the music industry which leads her to believe its a "dangerous love affair"

Jay's Verse: We are, yeah, I said it, we are
This is Roc Nation, pledge your allegiance
Get yíall fatigues on, all black everything
Black cards, black cars, all black everything
And our girls are blackbirds, riding with they Dillingers
I get more in-depth if you boys really real enough
This is La Familia, Iíll explain later
But for now, let me get back to this paper
Iím a couple bands down and Iím tryna get back
I gave Doug a grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
Yeah, Iím talking five comma six zeroes dot zero ?
Back to running circles íround niggas, now we squared up

By saying 'pledge your allegiance' Jay is telling everyone to basically bow down to him and wear all black to honor him. There are a few Masonic references in this verse as well. Jay say's "I gave Doug a grip" which means he gave this 'Doug' money AND Freemasons call handshakes 'Grips'. And when it comes to this Doug guy...Jay might be referring to Doug Morris, former chairman and CEO of Universal Music Group and future CEO of Sony Music Entertainment.

Later in the song: Jay says "its the return of thee God", this once again goes back to the Luciferian philosophy that man, himself, can become God. He then goes on to say the song Jay-Z says: ďI'm in Maison, ugh, Martin MargielaĒ which happens to be an upper-end fashion store. Most English-speaking people will pronounce 'Maison' and it will sound like Mason. Jay obviously knew this and he inserted it in the song so it would sound like so. So in reality it sounds like Jay is saying "Im in Mason"

Also in the song, Jay's famous symbol, The Roc, is flashed several times. The Roc is obviously a knock off of the All-Seeing Eye which is Key in not only occultism, but in our society as a whole.

Thanks for reading my very first official post and I hope many of you check out my Youtube videos under ExposingTheTruth76. I hope I shed some light on this topic

Old 05-28-2011, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Jay-Z "Run This Town" Analysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRevolutionary88 View Post
I will post a link to the video but this is my first legit forum as a member of this great website. The title should be pretty self explanatory and most, if not all of you, should know about Rap Artist Jay-Z's connections to the occult.
On the the analysis
link to the video -------> YouTube - ‪The OFFICIAL "Run This Town" Video‬‏

Background Info: According to the title you should understand the artists( Jay-Z, Kanye West, and Rhianna) want to "run this town" or basically have all control. In the video there is a giant mob, dressed in black clad and faces covered.

Beginning of the video: A man hands Rhianna a torch. Anyone familiar occultism should know that a lit torch held in the air can be associated to Lucifer. Yes, Lucifer, also known as the light-bearer. Many occult orders recognize Lucifer as their savior and they see him as the man who liberated men from the oppression of the biblical God (Jehovah). One of the orders in name, being the Freemasons, want to bring about a world where we worship Lucifer and overthrow all organized religions, the 'New World Order'. Anyway, one more example of 'Lucifer' is the famous Statue of Liberty(hence the torch holding).

Chorus: "Feel it coming in the air,
Hear the screams from everywhere,
Iím addicted to thrill,
Its a dangerous love affair,
Canít be scared when it goes down,
Got a problem tell me now,
Only thing thatís on my mind is who 'gon run this town tonight"

The chorus obviously tells that the term 'Run This Town' is an announcement of an imminent 'New World Order'. "Hear the screams from everywhere" also implies that this New World Order is going to terrify and shake up a lot of people. Being "addicted to the thrill" implies she likes being on the 'dark side' of the music industry which leads her to believe its a "dangerous love affair"

Jay's Verse: We are, yeah, I said it, we are
This is Roc Nation, pledge your allegiance
Get yíall fatigues on, all black everything
Black cards, black cars, all black everything
And our girls are blackbirds, riding with they Dillingers
I get more in-depth if you boys really real enough
This is La Familia, Iíll explain later
But for now, let me get back to this paper
Iím a couple bands down and Iím tryna get back
I gave Doug a grip, I lost a flip for five stacks
Yeah, Iím talking five comma six zeroes dot zero ?
Back to running circles íround niggas, now we squared up

By saying 'pledge your allegiance' Jay is telling everyone to basically bow down to him and wear all black to honor him. There are a few Masonic references in this verse as well. Jay say's "I gave Doug a grip" which means he gave this 'Doug' money AND Freemasons call handshakes 'Grips'. And when it comes to this Doug guy...Jay might be referring to Doug Morris, former chairman and CEO of Universal Music Group and future CEO of Sony Music Entertainment.

Later in the song: Jay says "its the return of thee God", this once again goes back to the Luciferian philosophy that man, himself, can become God. He then goes on to say the song Jay-Z says: ďI'm in Maison, ugh, Martin MargielaĒ which happens to be an upper-end fashion store. Most English-speaking people will pronounce 'Maison' and it will sound like Mason. Jay obviously knew this and he inserted it in the song so it would sound like so. So in reality it sounds like Jay is saying "Im in Mason"

Also in the song, Jay's famous symbol, The Roc, is flashed several times. The Roc is obviously a knock off of the All-Seeing Eye which is Key in not only occultism, but in our society as a whole.

Thanks for reading my very first official post and I hope many of you check out my Youtube videos under ExposingTheTruth76. I hope I shed some light on this topic
Well, thanks for that.

But, now what?