Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Europe
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2011, 08:18 AM

Default What Has Britain Become? Pt1 - Who We Are

WHAT HAS BRITAIN BECOME? PT1 - WHO WE ARE

WHO WE ARE - Part 1 of 4 -
Ashley Mote : www.ashleymote.com
Journalist turned businessman turned author. Now a regular columnist, broadcaster and political campaigner. Special interest in British constitutional history.
In 1972 he started his own international marketing business, helping major industrial companies to increase their export business. At one time the company had offices in Houston and Atlanta, USA, Geneva and London. The Tory government's foolhardy attempt to shadow the Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM) in the late 1980s and early 1990s ultimately forced interest rates to 15% and destroyed Ashley Mote's business, along with over 100,000 others.
Having had a bitter first-hand experience of the damage the ERM could do, when his international marketing business was destroyed by it's policies in the 1990's, Ashley started researching the European Union. This led to his book Vigilance -- A Defence of British Liberty. Vigilance is one of the fastest-selling books about the EU ever published. His second political book, OverCrowded Britain is about the UK's immigration crisis, and was published in 2003.
Recently Ashley Mote has written two pamphlets, thousands of which have been circulated all over the world. J'Accuse...! was published in 2007, and We Want Our Country Back at the end of 2008.
From 2004 to 2009 he sat in the EU parliament as an independent member of the European Parliament, free to fight for the early withdrawal of the UK from the European Union and the restoration of government of the British by the British for the British.
"I was one of the few people ever to seek elected political office with the sole intention of putting myself out of a job. I was a turkey voting for Christmas. Sadly, the battle has not yet been won, and others have now taken my place. But win we will."
Married with two adult children, Ashley Mote is the author of several other books, including The Glory Days of Cricket, which won the Cricket Society Literary Award in 1997.
He is a member of the Hambledon Club and a Freeman of the City of London. His other interests include music, the theatre, good company and rugby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-28-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:18 PM

Default Re: What Has Britain Become? Pt1 - Who We Are

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasfeast View Post
WHAT HAS BRITAIN BECOME? PT1 - WHO WE ARE

YouTube - ‪WHAT HAS BRITAIN BECOME? PT1 - WHO WE ARE‬‏

WHO WE ARE - Part 1 of 4 -
Ashley Mote : www.ashleymote.com
Journalist turned businessman turned author. Now a regular columnist, broadcaster and political campaigner. Special interest in British constitutional history.
In 1972 he started his own international marketing business, helping major industrial companies to increase their export business. At one time the company had offices in Houston and Atlanta, USA, Geneva and London. The Tory government's foolhardy attempt to shadow the Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM) in the late 1980s and early 1990s ultimately forced interest rates to 15% and destroyed Ashley Mote's business, along with over 100,000 others.
Having had a bitter first-hand experience of the damage the ERM could do, when his international marketing business was destroyed by it's policies in the 1990's, Ashley started researching the European Union. This led to his book Vigilance -- A Defence of British Liberty. Vigilance is one of the fastest-selling books about the EU ever published. His second political book, OverCrowded Britain is about the UK's immigration crisis, and was published in 2003.
Recently Ashley Mote has written two pamphlets, thousands of which have been circulated all over the world. J'Accuse...! was published in 2007, and We Want Our Country Back at the end of 2008.
From 2004 to 2009 he sat in the EU parliament as an independent member of the European Parliament, free to fight for the early withdrawal of the UK from the European Union and the restoration of government of the British by the British for the British.
"I was one of the few people ever to seek elected political office with the sole intention of putting myself out of a job. I was a turkey voting for Christmas. Sadly, the battle has not yet been won, and others have now taken my place. But win we will."
Married with two adult children, Ashley Mote is the author of several other books, including The Glory Days of Cricket, which won the Cricket Society Literary Award in 1997.
He is a member of the Hambledon Club and a Freeman of the City of London. His other interests include music, the theatre, good company and rugby
Don't know what Britain has become and I don't care.

That about sums up my interest regarding this subject.
Old 05-31-2011, 11:54 AM

Default Re: What Has Britain Become? Pt1 - Who We Are

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Don't know what Britain has become and I don't care.

That about sums up my interest regarding this subject.
I feel bad that you banned judasfeast if you don't care about the UK then you may aswell ban members from making threads concerning it, since you appear to take offence to it, or just not read them I'm leaving this forum now since all the moderator appears to only care about where she lives, pretty selfish I think from someone who other wise seems mature (from reading other posts, not the ones concerning the UK) Altho I have seen you have arguments with other members BA, but your the mod =] and if you want to destroy this forum, feel free bye