Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2011, 03:20 AM

Default MT meets the Don - Child prostitution and the police - The Beaumont Children!

Quote:
Adelaide South Australia, 1956 evening, at six years of age both parents introduce one to an Uncle Ian, lined face, forties, no fat, anonymous city clothes which seemed to have been worn all day, but looked somehow as if they had just come from the dry cleaner.

They tell me to sit next to him then depart the room, in a flash he tears my lower clothing off and rapes me, gripping my neck grunting and groaning, then tosses me, head first shirt up and strides hanging off, onto the floor.

Mother comes in he gives her seven quid then disappears, she screams at me to get dressed then asks if I liked it, at school the teachers want to know how I got the mark on my neck.

I tell them how Uncle Ian had hold of me by the neck, they tell me that he had bitten me and get the school counselor, I tell him of the rape and about my mother turning me over to an Uncle Max to be flogged, he tells me to punch the next uncle and my father.

Quote:
Soon after on a Saturday afternoon father says to get ready, Donald Bradman was on his way and I would be entertaining him!
No way I tell him, father was a detective in the SA Police, he flogs and drags me into the bathroom, flogging and bashing me, and scrubs me up to meet Bradman, when he arrives he is a short, stocky, powerfully built man with long arms, he was wearing a business suit and could see that I had recently been bashed, so he departed.

The next and last uncle was a European who my father had brought home who got smashed in the gob, I talked to a kid during this period who was one of Bradman's victims, he said Bradman put him thru hell.

It was at a Christmas party for under privileged kids, he had asked for my protection after approaching me with a tale of shocking abuse, and telling me that he was fearful for his life!

I put my arm around him and told him he would be safe with me, just then they called me to take my present from a Father Christmas figure, who could have been Bradman, on the stage of the hall whence the function was held, the organizers said he could not come with me, I only had my back turned for seconds and he had disappeared.

I was in company with my father who was a policeman, and I implored him to help me to find the kid, another policeman, distinguished by his statuesque appearance who had pulled a face at father earlier, was there and it seems that he had taken the kid.

I reckon that the reason jolly old Uncle Ian's clothes appeared clean, was because the judges or barristers gown he wears all day keeps them that way, scrutiny of the bar list circa 1956 may perhaps be used to prove his identity, he then may be found to be connected to the judge suspect in the Beaumont case.

Quote:
In 1966 three children disappeared from an Adelaide beach. There is a judge from South Australia on my short list as to whom might be able to shed light on the Beaumont children's disappearance.
The Hon John Ronald MANSFIELD AM, Judge, Federal Court of Australia: 2.9.1996
Australian Competition Tribunal - Deputy President
Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory - Additional Judge
Supreme Court of the Northern Territory - Additional Judge
John Ronald Mansfield was appointed to the Federal Court of Australia in September 1996.
Justice Mansfield graduated from the University of Adelaide with Honours and was admitted as a practitioner in 1969. Justice Mansfield was appointed Queen’s Counsel for South Australia in 1985 and Queen’s Counsel for the Northern Territory in 1988.

He was President of the South Australian Law Society 1988-1989, President of the Law Council of Australia from 1993-1994, Chairman of the Legal Aid Committee for the Law Council of Australia from 1986-1994, Chairman of the SA Legal Services Commission 1995-1996 and Chairman of the Third Party Premiums Committee (South Australia) from 1986-1996.

During 1991-1993 Justice Mansfield held the role as Counsel assisting the Commissioner, and later was Commissioner of the Royal Commission into the State Bank of South Australia.

Justice Mansfield is currently the Chair of the Graduate Diploma and Legal Practice Education Committee and has held that position since 2004. He is also currently the Chair of the Art Gallery of South Australia Foundation and has held that position since 2003.

Justice Mansfield was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in the Queen's Birthday Honours in 2009.

Quote:
I reckon that in 1966 he would have been attending law school in Adelaide, in those days university students went for the hippy look, long hair, beads, head bands, leather sandals stuff like that.
He would then have fitted the description of a hippy type male person with long blond hair, seen cavorting with the children at Glenelg beach new years day 1966. The lady who provided that description to the police said she thought this persons attention to the children was unhealthy.

Now all the good judge, now on the High Court in Canberra has to do, is to provide photographs from that period, to see whether he did look like a hippy at that time and explain what indeed were his movements on 1/1/1966.

Uncle Ian's and Bradman's connection to the Criminal Investigation Branch of the SA Police, thru my father who supplied them each with at least one victim, in the person of myself is proved, headway may yet be made yet re the long list of missing and murdered children from that state.

Bradman was a member of The Adelaide Club, whose membership also includes large numbers of judges and barristers, see this institution as on the lookout, recruiting suitable persons, political yuppies, or those educated in laws for instance, who are totally without morals.

They are groomed for prominent roles in society as barristers for instance, then as their career blossoms either as judges or politicians, see the spectacular rise of Angelo Vasta, participant in a similar scheme in Queensland.

Guaranteeing the last thing that they want is the matter of missing children solved, since they are culpable in the matter of their deaths, and likewise occupying political office, are able to select like minded amoral people for high office in the police, or prosecutions department, who are rewarded when they run dead in any investigation that might bring the whole scheme down,

By promotion or knighthoods, or initiation into the inner sanctum where they can bring a couple of kids along, slay them in a Marquis de Sade style orgy, attended by initiates who will be forever compromised thereafter.

Ensuring any that got cold feet, would only be guaranteeing their own murder, or theirs and no other prosecution, by a well rehearsed system only too well aware of where the kids went, initiates that pass thereafter get club membership, then party pre selection, and rise up thru and perpetuate the whole system.

Quote:
See 25/1/ '06 - Commissioner Atkinson of the Quensland Police declared there was insufficient evidence to charge one Bob Quinn, a gutter Queensland politician, re his attempt to bribe another member of the Queensland Parliament, despite her deposition that he had.

We contacted Atkinson in 1994, when he was assistant commissioner after zero response from Detectives Nikola, Hepitch, Hitch, Desmond, Shields, Magnussen, Kajewski, Doyle, MacMenamin, re murder and threats on the docks, he laughed out loud.

See Quinn then in his role as leader of the Liberal Party in the Queensland Parliament, as compromised relying on a corrupt policeman to keep him out of jail, while Atkinson relies on Quinn to stay off the subject of police corruption, so he can remain Commissioner of Police, the same way Bradman could rely on his mates at the Adelaide Club, to keep his activities out of the papers and out of the courts.

Quote:
1964 Port Augusta High School, a kid has a buff manila envelope like the government uses, his body language indicate that it has some pretty sordid contents, other kids show a mixed reaction.
I go over to see what he's got, it's photographs, the one I see is of an aboriginal girl about eight years old, whose body has been severed completely in two, from about her breastbone one side to her kidney region the other side.

The other photo's appeared similar, and to have been taken with modern circa 1964, professional photographic equipment, in fact they looked like official police photographs taken at a crime scene, it is on our agenda to find out more.