Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2011, 12:06 AM

Default Oh, Lord!

This forum is advertising FREE drugs for the inability to sleep, dry eyes, etc., etc.

Club Conspiracy management is pimpin' for the BIG PHARMA companies.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-03-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Oh, Lord!

Pimpin' for the banking cartel, too!
Old 06-03-2011, 06:48 PM

Oh, my.

Another ridiculous advertisement on this forum.

American Express' high-yield savings account at 1.15% APY.

Yeah, that's real high!

Huh?
Old 06-04-2011, 11:10 PM

So then... why are you a staff member if you disagree with management?
Old 06-05-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkepticGuy View Post
So then... why are you a staff member if you disagree with management?
Who said I'm a staff member?

You?

And, who are you?

No one?

The more important question would be why are you here?

P.S. I think you need a name change as your current "handle" doesn't suit you very well.

You've proven that you're not skeptical at all.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-05-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Who said I'm a staff member?
"Super Moderator" = Staff

-also-

You do understand that advertising is the means by which free-to-access websites exist... correct?

Last edited by TheSkepticGuy : 06-05-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:15 PM

Quote:
"Super Moderator" = Staff

-also-

You do understand that advertising is the means by which free-to-access websites exist... correct?
No, you're not correct on either count.

Super Moderator doesn't equal staff and this website has existed for many, many years without the current advertisements of which this thread is the topic.

I'm going to ban you for harassing the Super Moderator of this forum who isn't a staff member.

You do understand this, don't you?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-05-2011 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Super Moderator doesn't equal staff
Odd that. If you have the ability to moderate and/or ban user accounts, you're considered "staff" on every other user-generated venue online.

Quote:
and this website has existed for many, many years without the current advertisements of which this thread is the topic.
Perhaps a little bit of research would uncover that the ads (as I'm seeing them) are being delivered via DoubleClick, most likely through either Google AdSense or Google's Ad Exchange. Behaviorally-targeted ads from such sources may include campaigns from dozens, even hundreds, of sources and Crowdgather has almost no input on the ads that are delivered to you.

It can be expensive to operated a web site, every impression delivered costs somebody some money. The only way to continue to deliver a free-to-access web site, other than through altruistic philanthropy, is via advertising.

As a staff member of this web site, I'm sure you have the email address of ownership. Perhaps a private email would have been more effective than a public thread?

(Right now I'm seeing ads for grills at Lowes, which makes sense since I was on their site not long ago searching for grilling accessories.)

Last edited by TheSkepticGuy : 06-06-2011 at 01:38 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Odd that. If you have the ability to moderate and/or ban user accounts, you're considered "staff" on every other user-generated venue online.

Although you think you know all about the internet; as I said, I am not a staff member, so, therefore, you have proven yourself to be wrong.

Perhaps a little bit of research would uncover that the ads (as I'm seeing them) are being delivered via DoubleClick, most likely through either Google AdSense or Google's Ad Exchange. Behaviorally-targeted ads from such sources may include campaigns from dozens, even hundreds, of sources and Crowdgather has almost no input on the ads that are delivered to you.

Perhaps, a little less nonsense from you would uncover that since this forum is all against the BANKSTERS, they should not be using GOOGLE generated ads that are pimpin' for the BANKSTERS.

HYPOCRITES!

This is in complete opposition of everything that CC is supposed to be about.

Your defense in regard to my to my opposition of this forum's advertisements makes it appear that you are more than a staff member who has no interest in uncovering the truth about our government, but rather more of an interest in receiving financial reward such as the owners of this forum through advertisements.

It can be expensive to operated a web site, every impression delivered costs somebody some money. The only way to continue to deliver a free-to-access web site, other than through altruistic philanthropy, is via advertising.

Sanjay is financially capable of keeping CC up and running without having to pimp for the BANKSTERS.

As a staff member of this web site, I'm sure you have the email address of ownership. Perhaps a private email would have been more effective than a public thread?

Don't advise me how to conduct myself.

(Right now I'm seeing ads for grills at Lowes, which makes sense since I was on their site not long ago searching for grilling accessories.)
You've been banned for harassing the moderator.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-09-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:44 PM

Look, Mr. Skeptic.

Sanjay is a millionaire and if he had any interest in exposing the government for what it truly is, he wouldn't allow this forum to PIMP for the BANKSTERS.

However, he is the owner of a CORPORATION, Crowd Gather, Inc., and is not the least bit interested in anything this forum is and/or isn't about.

He's interested in revenue for Crowd Gather, Inc. and this revenue is derived from advertisements.

So, tell me, Mr. Know-it-All, how much does it cost on a daily basis to keep a website in existence on the Internet?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-09-2011 at 12:46 AM.