Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2011, 01:31 AM

Default The Jews and the Khazars - The Synagogue of Shaitan - The Golem

Quote:
The Ashkenazi who established the Modern State of Israel are not Jews at all.

Quote:
They were a tribe of horse breeders from Khazakstan in Central Asia, who converted to Judah en masse in 740 AD.

Quote:
The Zionazi an extreme sect of the Ashkenazi, then established themselves as Scribes and Pharisees and have been lording it over the rest ever since, brutally repressing more moderate elements with pogrom and persecution.

It was the Zionazi who caused the Holocaust, to reduce the number of those Jews who remained true to the Divine Covenant, by which Allah assures Jews that the Messiah will appear, whose purpose will be to restore the fortunes of the Jewish people and to establish the nation state of Israel, and exhorts them to patience until that time comes.

Quote:
They fled west rather that face Genghis Khan in Battle in 1220 AD, and went on to establish the Ashkenazi presence in Europe!

Last edited by Martin Timothy : 01-18-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:38 AM

Default Re: The Jews and the Khazars - The Synagogue of Shaitan - The Golem

Quote:
In the days of old prior to the Hebrew conversion, the Ashkenazi would openly worship Arion the Horse God, offspring of the violent and incestuous union between Poseidon and his beautiful sister Demeter,

Long had he lusted after her for her beauty, and aware that she would gallop across the Earth in the shape of a beautiful mare, he sent spies to watch her, when they reported to him that she was in that form, he changed himself into a stallion and raped her, the fierce eye of the Quarter Horse is the inheritance of Arion.

Quote:
Look for a secret Bilderberg type clone group, that instead of the Owl Deity has equine manifestation as a theme, check membership lists and report that J’s thus identified are the core of Zion, people breeders as well as horse worshipers and slaveholders.

Quote:
Jew history reveals the Scribes and Pharisees of Jesus day were themselves corrupt, who took umbrage at his claim that they were plunderers, who were using the mores and traditions of Judah for evil purposes.

Claims that DNA evidence has linked the Jews of Jesus era to the modern Ashkenazi, only means that the Khazar infiltration of Judah has been going on a lot longer than the date of 740 AD, usually given as the time of the Khazar conversion.

The Jew residence in Babylon documented in the Bible was first contact between Jew and Khazar, and it was during this era that enterprising Khazars recognized then took advantage, of the vulnerability of Judah to infiltration and control.

Quote:
My purpose is to liberate the Jews from Khazar oppression, and in that respect more resemble the Golem than any fictional character!

Last edited by Martin Timothy : 06-11-2011 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:39 AM

Quote:
The demon horse at Denver Colorado airport appears to be a manifestation of Ziopower, as the Khazars finally abandon their sham conversion to Judah, and return to the religion of their forebears!

Quote:
Chemtrail agents will depopulate vast tracts of countryside, whole nations indeed, while the "Chosen Few" shelter in underground cities a la Denver Airport!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:47 PM

I've been researching this for the past year. A year ago I would have come to the same conclusion, but a year later I am thinking very differently.

Khazar = Caesar

Remember that Caesar was pronounced similar to Kaiser which is the same as Khazar. Khazar is a title, the Byzantine emperors took Khazar wives. Leo IV the Khazar was the son of Constantine V, etc.

Arthur Koestler wrote The Thirteenth Tribe. Arthur Koestler was Zionist. Historically speaking, there is hardly any proof that a nation called Khazaria ever existed, but there is proof that there were Khazars. I've read a lot of material on Khazars, Mongols, Scythians, Russian historian, Manchurians, Phoenicians, and a lot of misc. but related info. The conclusion that I have come to is that at one point the ruling class of Europe and Asia was referred to as Yhudim or a phonetically similar title. For example, 'divine' lawmakers such as Hamurabi and Gudea. Both of them were foreigners leading a foreign (to them) people. After I came to this conclusion, I came across this link:

The Information Underground • Login

At this point, I am fully convinced that something very evil and wrong is going on. Think about this, we question modern day things like for example, the whole Libya event, Osama's death, 9/11 and other 'terrorist' attacks, etc. We have the technology to spread awareness and get others to think critical of facts and evidence (even if circumstantial). Not so much in our history. So how do we know if our history isn't a massive lie or if it hasn't been tampered with? We don't. And in all likelihood, it has been vandalized. The Nicaea council is an example of such vandalism.

So who are the real Jews? The ruling class. The controlling class. They invented monotheistic Abrahamism (Christianity, Islam, Judaism). Half of the ruling class elite claim to be Jewish. This is not coincidence. The Jewish people are mainly useful idiot suckers for a controller agenda. The protocols, to some degree, are factual. History as we know it is a lie. The lawmakers who are immune to lawbreaking are the problem. Rome never fell, it's Western democracy. Competing ideology. When the Byzantine Empire was getting stale, the ruling class' replaced it with the Ottoman Turks. Jewish advisers are always at the top of the pyramid despite the 'persecution' and the pograms. These are clues that only a few ever see. These are likely just normal people speaking out against the system and exaggerated for political reasons.

The biggest lie on planet Earth is that such a group exists called the Jewish people. There are no Jewish people. There are a bunch of useful idiots who believe they are part of an always persecuted Jewish nation, but they are just suckers. The real 'Jewish people' are the ruling class establishment of Western democracy. The Roman Empire.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:52 PM

One other thing, look up Gutia and/or Gutians. Medians of Persia aka the group of people who corrupted Zoroastrianism with human sacrifice. The people who only pretended to convert to other religions and in their minds held on to dogmatic beliefs. There isn't a whole lot of surviving info on Gutians on purpose. Don't drink the 'antisemite' kool aid. And don't mistreat the middle class Jews either, they are mislead human beings. The problem is the elite. The ruling class. They are the problem. Solutions to such problems require radical new ways and ideologies of thinking which go against morality but are morally just. I am advocating the extermination of elite dynasties in favor of freeing the slavery that is mankind.

Genghis Khan is just another Manchurian Jew aka Jurchen whose history has been combined with the enlightened Muhammad (to demonize him) along with other barbarian hordes. The Scythians were the good guys and not the source of such evils. History is fabricated to say otherwise. Haplogroup G is among the root causes of the problem. Leftover Neanderthal dogma.

Last edited by AntiArchonist : 01-15-2012 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:27 AM
Banned

Default sell cvv fresh and good

Hi All My Friend i'm a good seller !

Now i have more stuff cvv in some country for sell. If you really want , contact me and enjoy.

My Y!H : sellercvvperfect

With good price if buy stuff , my cvv checked live 100% , not check balance ( remember it pls ).
If you want cvv checked balance , contact me for price.

I have price list for you , read it and i can discount and bonus if you not kidding :

- US cvv = 2$ /cvv
- UK cvv = 5$/cvv
- AU cvv = 6$/cvv
- CA cvv = 5$/cvv
- EU cvv = 15$/cvv
- JP cvv = 12$/cvv
- SWEDENvv = 15$.
- BRAZIL cvv = 15$.
- GR = 15$.
- GER = 15$.
- FR = 15$.

and some country another Inter,asian

If you want cvv checked balance , contact me for price.

Tracks 1&2 and Dumps :

- US (Classic,stardard) = 30$ per 1
- Us (gold or platinum) = 50$ per 1
- UK,CA,AU,Inter (classic,stardard) = 50$ per 1
- UK,CA,AU,Inter (gold,platinum) = 80$ per 1
- EU = 100$ per 1

Contact for me.

My Y!H : sellercvvperfect
Mail: sellercvvperfect@yahoo.com

-----------------------------------
Payment :
I accept payment via WU and LR , or WMZ .Thank You .