Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2011, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
In the York Rite, we do pray specifically to Christ as the York Rite is for the most part a Christian-oriented branch of Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is not a religion so it does exist for the salvation of your soul. It leaves that up to your individual faith.
Ah, dude, the York Rite is a branch of Freemasonry, so, therefore, if this branch of FREEMASONRY prays specifically to Christ this makes Freemasonry a religion.

You sound confused above and below.

You say that Freemasonry is not a religion so it DOES exist for the salavation of your soul, but leaves that up to your individual faith.

HUH?

Individual faith equals religion.

You say that FREEMASONRY exists for the salvation of your soul.

Salvation of soul equals religion.

Again, you sound confused.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-09-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:55 PM
KYCH

Sorry BA, been up for some time now and meant to put that it does NOT exist for the salvation of our soul. We do prayers, but we are not a religion. We believe that all things should begin and end with prayer. Many groups, not religions, do prayers either at the beginning and/or end of the meeting/event.

Again, if there are some typos, it is because I'm extremely tired and have slept really crappy lately.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel
I am not a Christian, true or otherwise.

I do not belong to any religious group.

I believe in GOD and HE believes in ME!

That's all that is required.

KSigMason said:

I know you don't care what I'm about to say, but I can respect your belief. You're a strong willed individual who will no doubt live a worthy life.

================================================== ========

Please do not quote two members within the same post.

Yes, you're absolutely right.

I am a strong-willed individual who is living a worthy life and I plan on doiing so for a very, very, very, very, long time.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Sorry BA, been up for some time now and meant to put that it does NOT exist for the salvation of our soul. We do prayers, but we are not a religion. We believe that all things should begin and end with prayer. Many groups, not religions, do prayers either at the beginning and/or end of the meeting/event.

Again, if there are some typos, it is because I'm extremely tired and have slept really crappy lately.
Excuse me, but as you pointed out and as I have pointed out that which you have pointed out, Freemasonry is a religion.

Thanks for clarifying that for us.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:04 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please do not quote two members within the same post.

Yes, you're absolutely right.

I am a strong-willed individual who is living a worthy life and I plan on doiing so for a very, very, very, very, long time.
Sorry, I won't do it again.

I'm off to bed now. The Tylenol PM is kicking in. I'll be back on in a few days. Tomorrow is some fun filled traveling.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Sorry, I won't do it again.

I'm off to bed now. The Tylenol PM is kicking in. I'll be back on in a few days. Tomorrow is some fun filled traveling.
Thanks for the information about how the Tylenol PM you just swallowed is kicking in; how tired you are; that you'll be back in a few days and how your tomorrow is going to be filled with some fun traveling.

All of us here at CC are very interested in your personal life and are sitting on needles and pins awaiting your return in a few days.

So, thanks for sharing.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-10-2011 at 12:19 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:16 PM

I am not referring to you then. My concern is for people who are Christians, authentic ones, being sucked in and deceived by the quasi-religious group called the Freemasons.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Old 06-10-2011, 01:28 PM

God does love you, but He is Holy and none of us are completely Holy. That is why He made a way for all of the world, whosoever will believe, to know and when we die to live with Him. I am not deluded enough to believe that a completely HOLY God will accept me by my own merits. I am sure if I put my good works up to yours, I'd come out as worthy (in the way you look at it) as you are, if not more so, but the Bible says that my goodness is like filthy rags compared to complete Holiness, complete perfection. So He in His great love made a way for us, through the sacrifice of the one Perfect Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
I realize that many people who are church goers and call themselves Christians are merely religious, which to me is the opposite of what authentic Christianity is. Christianity is different from all other religions of the world as it is a "religion" of done, where all others are the religions of doing.
Grace is something that exists in no other religious theology. God knows you and He knows you are like the rest of us, which is less than absolute perfection, fallible, and you have committed at least one sin in your life. God, according to his word does not compare us to each other, but He sees the heart. His standard is perfection. We can't reach perfection, but we can receive Christ who is our Redeemer the one who paid the price for our missing the mark of perfection through his death, and resurrection.
If I depended on the Lord grading me against other people and letting me into His perfect heaven, then my being there would make it no longer a perfect place, without Christ. Now I am clothed in the righteousness of Christ, by faith and that is the reason, I have been made, by grace, worthy to enter in.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-10-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:37 PM

I put absolutely no faith in my good works to make me worthy for heaven. I put my faith in Jesus Christ who is the perfect man, the perfect sacrifice, and who in His amazing Love has put or as the Bible says "Imputed" his Righteousness on me. That is the only reason that I am now by grace worthy of heaven. Jesus is the reason and the only reason for my salvation. The good works come out of my changed and renewed spirit. I was in darkness and now the Light of the Spirit of Jesus Christ lives in me and walks in me, and confirms that He loves me and has saved me by His grace, for heaven. It is so simple most men who see themselves as having to earn or merit heaven are absolutely hostile towards grace (merited favor). Grace is too easy, they think, they must work and merit being called worthy so Mason or not, it is all the same futile self effort, making ourselves our own God. Freemasonry and un-regenerated mankind are in the same boat.

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-10-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:47 PM

The Bible says different. That is not all that is required. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. So yes, He does love you, but believe in your worthiness through your good works, no, that is not true of any of us. The Bible says our good works are as filthy rags. Works done outside of our union with Jesus Christ. The mark of any cult is where they put Jesus. If he was just a good man and not God incarnate, then he couldn't be good since he said of himself that He was God in the flesh. so that would make him a liar and not good at all.. As far as him never existing. The fact that he lived on earth has been proved over and over. And for me, the proof is that I know Him from inside. He is my Savior and friend. He said of Himself in John 3 that He came into the world not to condemn the world but that through Him the world might be saved.