Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2011, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

There is none so blind as those who will not see.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Old 06-12-2011, 05:13 PM

I bet the 15 oaths are somewhere on the Internet. As far as
The oaths and the gruesome penalties, you are reaching to compare them to oaths of office. Just as I figured you dismissed the testimonies of former high degreed masons
by a wholesale attack of their character. It is the pay reply
one will always hear. I am not against you personally
But am most certainly against an organization who does fit within the dictionary description of a religion. To forbid Christians from praying in the Name of their Lord and Savior. That one fact should be enough reason to run like he'll from it. All of the other reasons are just other reasons. You have not denied this is true. It is despicable about the race thing as well as the loss of limb thing. you deny that there are promises of exclusive knowledge. It is clear from even the manual posted on the Internet. But it is a spiritual blindness. And of course you will have Masons discrediting any detractors. Par for the course. As I said the are no so called principles that would come close to what every Christian has freely available by studying the Holy Bible. This is the simple truth. Your anger by calling me names tells me a lot. However you can no more convince me that what is actually true is false, any more than I can convince you that Freemasonry is a cult and though having the appearance of good, is deceptive at it's core. No amount of personal attacks will change the facts some of which you have admitted are true.
I don't think that I have attacked you personally only what you believe about freemasonry.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Old 06-12-2011, 05:14 PM

I bet the 15 oaths are somewhere on the Internet. As far as the oaths and the gruesome penalties, you are reaching to compare them to oaths of office.

Just as I figured you dismissed the testimonies of former high degree masons by a wholesale attack of their character. It is the pat reply one will always hear. I am not against you personally but am most certainly against an organization who does fit within the dictionary description of a religion and yet portray itself as something else.

I am praying that my friend who presently doesn't attend but still pays dues, will completely disconnect himself from Freemasonry. I realize like you it will take a miracle, but miracles happen everyday. I don't hate him and I don't hate you. What Freemasonry is, yes, it is anti- what the Bible teaches and for Christians yes, I hate that many have become involved in it, most innocently, since they don't tell you what it is really about until you are deep in it.

To forbid Christians from praying in the Name of their Lord and Savior. That one fact should be enough reason to run like hell from it. All of the other reasons are just other reasons. You have not denied this is true. It is despicable about the race thing as well as the loss of limb thing. you deny that there are promises of exclusive knowledge. It is clear from even the manual posted on the Internet. But it is a spiritual blindness. And of course you will have Masons discrediting any detractors. Par for the course. As I said the so called principles that wouldn't come close to what every Christian has freely available by studying the Holy Bible. This is the simple truth. Your anger by calling me names tells me a lot. However you can no more convince me that what is actually true is false, any more than I can convince you that Freemasonry is a cult and though having the appearance of good, is deceptive at it's core. No amount of personal attacks will change the facts some of which you have admitted are true.
I don't think that I have attacked you personally only what you believe about freemasonry.

Also, I am not sure what you meant by my friend not having the "authority" to say it. It is what he was told by another Mason. If it is not true everywhere, it apparently is in some lodges. yes, the prejudice is despicable but so is prejudice behind refusing to accept my example of a wounded soldier if it is such a great fraternity. Of course in my view someone rejected by the Freemasons is better off than they know. They have been spared the deception.

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-13-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:45 PM
KYCH

I bet most of the oaths are on the net somewhere.

If you could, can you please post the "testimonies" of these "former high degreed Masons"? Can you post what degrees they've gone through and positions they've sat in? Degree doesn't rank. I mean I'm sure some were 32nd degree Scottish Rite Masons, but the Scottish Rite is not some superior degree above all others.

Freemasonry is not a religion:

Quote:
Our purpose as freemasons is not that of a religion. Freemasonry lacks the basic elements of religion. Freemasonry is not a religion nor is it a substitute for religion.

-Freemasonry advocates no sectarian faith or practise.
-Freemasonry seeks no converts
-We solicit no new members
-We have no dogma or theology. Religious discussion is forbidden in a masonic lodge thereby eliminating the chance for any masonic dogma to form.
-It offers no sacraments and does not claim to lead to salvation by works, by secret knowledge, or by any other means. The secrets of Freemasonry are concerned with the modes of recognition only and not with the means of salvation.
-Freemasonry supports religion. Freemasonry is far from indifferent to religion. Without interfering in religious practise, it expects each member to follow his own faith.

A man does not subscribe to a new religion, much less to an anti-Christian religion when he becomes a freemason, any more than when he joins any political party or community association. There is nothing in Freemasonry that is opposed to the religion he brings with him into the masonic lodge. Freemasonry does not assert nor does it teach that one religion is as good as another. Freemasonry admits men of all religions. Freemasons believe in religious freedom and that the relationship between the individual and his God is personal, private and sacred.

SOURCE
Masonry is not a religion. He who makes of it a religious belief, falsifies and denaturalizes it.

Quote:
To forbid Christians from praying in the Name of their Lord and Savior.
You misunderstand. In the Lodge (Blue Lodge) we use generic terms as we have men of all faiths. We cannot elevate our own faith above another in the Lodge, but when we pray its to the individual Creator that they pray to. When I pray I'm praying to Christ.

Quote:
It is despicable about the race thing as well as the loss of limb thing.
I do deny what your "friend" said about black men. It is despicable and he has no authority to say that.

I am still curious as to what version of the Bible you read?
Old 06-12-2011, 11:57 PM

I am afraid you are quoting the typical Mason answer to it not being a religion. In any case, you can read testimonies which I am sure you will discount as disgruntled ex-Masons etc. etc. Try googling ex-masons for Jesus. They tell their stories, what degrees they attained and some talk about how many in their own families were also Masons etc. Which I am sure is very common. There are many testimonies. Why waste any more time putting a url when if you were really interested in the truth you'd investigate and read the other side by yourself by searching it out yourself. It is pointless to keep talking about it because you are only repeating what you have been instructed to say by your Masonic teachers or leaders or whatever the official titles are of those who instruct you in Masonic teachings. I am weary because this is not an open minded discussion where you are actually addressing these issues. You can't really answer the main one. Which is how can a Christian stay in ANY organization that will not allow the name of Jesus mentioned in the meetings. It is possible to be loving to mankind without being a Mason. Many people reach out to people from other cultures without giving up the freedom to say the name of Jesus their Savior. So I am over and out about this. I tried that is all I am responsible for when in a discussion with another professing Christian. I wish you well.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:08 AM

I read the Holy Bible, I prefer to read King James version Bible, but like some of the other translations as well. The difference between you and me at this point at least, is that I do actually study my Bible. If you studied yours a fraction of the time you spend memorizing Masonic rhetoric, you would see for yourself the incapability of Masonic teaching and the Bible. I mean when you read the Bible in context. Anyway, we could go on for months and this would get nowhere. A person has to want to know what the Bible teaches. You have to want to know that more than you want to be right. And at this point Freemasonry and whatever you are getting out of it, is simply more important to you. I wish you well.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:26 AM
KYCH

You realize that King James was a Freemason right?

I'll read through them again, and I'll post my reply. From a glance at each of the authors, I either am equal to the rank they held or have held a higher rank, or they weren't even Masons (rather they were apart of the the youth or women's organizations).

As for the whole family-Mason comment, I know of some families that have several Masons in them, but as for me, I'm the first in my family.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:41 AM

You said: A man does not subscribe to a new religion, much less to an anti-Christian religion when he becomes a freemason, any more than when he joins any political party or community association. There is nothing in Freemasonry that is opposed to the religion he brings with him into the masonic lodge. Freemasonry does nassert nor does it teach that one religion is as good as another. Freemasonry admits men of all religions. Freemasons believe in religious freedom and that the relationship between the individual and his God is personal, private and sacred.

If all of this is true then why is religious freedom suppressed in lodge meetings as well as freedom of speech?? That is a rhetorical question. I know you have a pat answer, but it joining a political group does not negate freedom of religious expression such as praying in the name of Jesus nor does it forbid the free expression of your religious views. There is just no way around it. The oaths taken by Masons is far and away different that taking an oath of office. They are taken in secret, not in the open for one thing. I have never heard of the Lion's Club or Civitan etc forbidding praying in the Name of Jesus either, in fact I have been to a meeting where I was a guest, in one of these meetings. It was in the open, no big secretive deal.
You know there is a big difference. But it is typical to make it appear to be the same. It is not. You know it, and I know it.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:06 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTruth920 View Post
If all of this is true then why is religious freedom suppressed in lodge meetings as well as freedom of speech??
I have explained this already to you.

Quote:
The oaths taken by Masons is far and away different that taking an oath of office. They are taken in secret, not in the open for one thing.
Who is the one interpreting the Bible for their own sake now? The Bible doesn't say whether the oaths be in secret or not, nor do they make any differentiations between what kind of oaths are good and bad.

Quote:
I have never heard of the Lion's Club or Civitan etc forbidding praying in the Name of Jesus either, in fact I have been to a meeting where I was a guest, in one of these meetings. It was in the open, no big secretive deal.
You know there is a big difference. But it is typical to make it appear to be the same. It is not. You know it, and I know it.
That's awesome for the Lion's Club. I've been to their meetings as well as Kiwanis. Here's the big thing though, as free citizens we are allowed to assemble as we wish.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:09 AM

Actually no, and you'd have to prove that. But he did not personally translate the Bible but rather he commissioned its translation. But of course you must have known that, right?

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-13-2011 at 04:15 AM.