Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2011, 05:47 AM
KYCH

Default Re: Are the Masons evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTheTruth920 View Post
Also he was weak in body, isn't that a reason not to admit a man?
Well, just because he was sickly doesn't mean he was incapable of going through the initiation and in that time it Freemasonry was going through a transformation and it was fairly aristocratic. Plus, do you really think that in that time they would deny admittance to a king? You're also under the presumption that they had the same membership requirements that we have now.

Also, your link isn't an official biography and is a type of site that doesn't seem to friendly to Freemasonry and thus I doubt would include that.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:50 AM
KYCH

Quote:
There was also a rumor that Billy Graham is a Freemason. This was been denied by the Billy Graham association, but Freemasons have the tendency to lie about who is or has been a Freemason. Why not? Lies are part and parcel of the "fraternity".
Well who started the rumor? Do you have link to this rumor? Just because there's a rumor that he was a Freemason doesn't mean it was started by the Masons. There are tons of non-Masonic sites out there that claim all sorts of people are Freemasons who are in fact not, but they claim it nonetheless.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:53 AM
KYCH

Not mentioning in the Lodge isn't the same as denying him. In my prayers I pray to Christ and He knows this. He knows what is in my heart.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:57 AM
KYCH

Quote:
The first and foremost objection is the forbidding of using the name of Jesus inside of a lodge meeting. That one alone is enough to incriminate the lodge.
But there are many more reasons.
Such as? So far all you've been ranting about is the lack of the use of Christ in the Blue Lodge. You've yet really to say anything else.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:55 AM

As I said I have friends who have gotten caught up in it who are Christians.

I don't believe there is evidence that King James was a Mason. Yes, he would have had to approve of something that if he compared the two things he would have known they are in contradiction to each other.

I understand that in your heart you were praying to Jesus Christ, but to have to not say his name in prayers that are said out loud is wrong.

If others would be offended by that why would they not also be offended by the Bible which would have the old and the New Testament (concerning Jewish members). Again, the G.A.O.T.U is not a legitimate name of God Almighty. It is the spoken name of Jesus apparently that is the big offense, not the Bible which has His name throughout the New Testament.

So you are saying that Muslim "worshippers" never say the name Allah? Or Buddists, "Budda"? If it is not a religion why have names like worshipful master, etc. It does fit all the criteria of a religion. I have seen my friend become suddenly angry over the least question about Freemasonry. If someone had questioned him about his faith in Christ, he would not respond with the same zeal. That is worrisome, that is more than just a fraternity. Those bloody oaths are not the same as an oath of office which is more a confirmation and certainly not said with blood gruesome consequences for not fulfilling that oath. There is something very dark and to me very evil about that kind of oath taking in particular. Also there is a direct quote and if I can find it, it says that Masons are striving to be accepted in the some kind of Celestial Lodge and it very definitely if considered as written and said is saying that the fulfillment of the principles of Masonry will make any man worthy of heaven. How else would Muslim, Hindu, and other religions see it? In any case, it makes no difference unless you or my friend are willing to really look at what is said and the real meaning behind it. Even in the scanned copy of the Freemason Manual you can see statements that indicate the same as I have been saying. But the Lord has to convict a person for one to see. There are many ways to do the same thing without being in a secret group, out in the open and in the Name of Jesus Christ. We are told to go and tell. This is not something you are allowed to do in Freemasonry. Anyway, this is something we will not agree upon. It is clear to me and I have seen the difference in my friend, for the worse since getting involved.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Old 06-13-2011, 07:59 AM

Ranting?? No, simply stating strongly what I see and believe about Freemasonry. That is the subject of this thread. Is Freemasonry evil? It is. I am not talking about individual men but the organization, yes, is evil. With a cloak of goodness about it.

There is a lot to say but the biggest thing that I see is the forced omission of the name of Jesus which to a Christian is a precious name above all other since it is that Name of that Savior who is our reason for expectation of heaven. By grace through faith.

Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration and the renewal of the Holy Spirit. (I don't see how it can be much clearer than that.) Those are not my words, my "ranting". Those are the words of the Bible. The Bible which is the only legitimate "manual" for any Christian.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2: Timothy 3:16

I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. Psalms 40:10

26 “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:26-28

20 O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” 21 for by professing it some have swerved from the faith. 1 Timothy 6:20-21
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Last edited by JustTheTruth920 : 06-13-2011 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:35 AM

Neither was your link but was favorable to Freemasons.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:42 AM

"The universal, eternal, immutable religion, such as God planted it in the heart of universal humanity. No creed has ever been long lived that was not built upon this foundation...The ministers of this religion are all Masons... Its sacrifices to God are good works... and perpetual efforts to attain to all the moral perfection of which man is capable." (Page 219)
Morals and Dogma - Albert Pike
Old 06-13-2011, 06:47 PM
KYCH

As for Jewish members, they can request during their ceremonies that the Torah sit in place.

Who are you to say how I refer to God? In Masonic terms that is how he is referenced, at least in the Blue Lodge.

Worshipful Master is a title given to the presiding officer of the Lodge. Worshipful is derived from Old English meaning "one worthy of respect". We actually don't worship him. One of my maintenance guys is a conspiracy theorist and he's accused (not asked) the Masons of all sorts of crazy things. I don't get angry, I usually laugh, which in turns pisses him off. I have no problem asking questions, I encourage it. I stay civil as long as the other person stays civil. I'm a member of a political forum and its filled with religion hating atheists and I'm on their constantly defending the Faith and Christ. Sometimes it gets down right vicious.

Nowhere in our oaths do we talk about entry into the Celestial Lodge above. One of our symbols talks about the Celestial Lodge above, but it does not say by our works alone or by being Freemasons do we gain entry into our individual version of Heaven.

According to Jesus our works do matter (Matthew 25:31-46). The people rewarded and punished are done so by their actions.

James 2:17 - "Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone."

James 2:24 - "Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only."

James 2:26 - "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

Matthew 7:20-21 - "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."

The Bible clearly shows that works are needed and that faith alone cannot gain you into Heaven. By the works you do they must be done for pure reasons, not selfish ones though. The Bible warns against this as well for you will not be rewarded.

As for your secrecy verses:

Proverbs 11:13 - "A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter."

Proverbs 12:23 - "A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness."

Proverbs 25:9 - "Debate thy cause with thy neighbour himself; and discover not a secret to another:"
Old 06-13-2011, 07:11 PM

Works are a natural result of faith. But it has no part in salvation. It is the result of a person being saved and regenerated. Titus 3:5 again.

A true Christian will have works because of the Holy Spirit because as the Bible says " If any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are passed away, all things are become new.'

Also the Bible says that it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

As I said, I in myself am no one other than a vessel of the Holy Spirit. The Bible says this of us who have accepted His free gift and asked Him into our hearts. I am simply saying what the Bible says. Anyway. I am not going to check my email anymore, I don't have time for pointless debates on this anymore.

I wish you well.