Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Publisher

Default Drug induced Multiplicities

I have the opportunity to be working with Colin Sinclair and Chaim Gold as their publisher. I was contacted by both authors to publish and expose through a fictional novel the realities of drug induced persona's on unknowing individuals. We know that governments around the world use various means of creating multiplicities, the most common of which being combined drug and hypnotic therapies. Once an individual is successfully programed, that individual will have no memory of their actions when a persona is activated by the programmer. This can make for the perfect weapon and or spy for example. Essentially the programmed individual is a puppet with no memory of their doing's. Based on true events that occurred at a major university hospital, Sinclair and Gold's novels exposes the types of organizations that would be involved in such operations and the reasons why. The chain of command is presented and another important yet often overlooked aspect is the emotional and driving force behind the treating physicians and the operatives involved in the operation. Home

Old 05-15-2011, 07:27 PM

Default Re: Drug induced Multiplicities

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChynnaGirlPublishing View Post
I have the opportunity to be working with Colin Sinclair and Chaim Gold as their publisher. I was contacted by both authors to publish and expose through a fictional novel the realities of drug induced persona's on unknowing individuals. We know that governments around the world use various means of creating multiplicities, the most common of which being combined drug and hypnotic therapies. Once an individual is successfully programed, that individual will have no memory of their actions when a persona is activated by the programmer. This can make for the perfect weapon and or spy for example. Essentially the programmed individual is a puppet with no memory of their doing's. Based on true events that occurred at a major university hospital, Sinclair and Gold's novels exposes the types of organizations that would be involved in such operations and the reasons why. The chain of command is presented and another important yet often overlooked aspect is the emotional and driving force behind the treating physicians and the operatives involved in the operation. Home
You're going to expose the truth through the publication of a fictional novel?

Oh, yeah.

Can't wait to buy it.

I always look for the truth in a book about fiction.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-15-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:12 AM
of Canada

Post Re: Drug induced Multiplicities

This actually sounds pretty cool. Makes you wonder where they got the idea of that kind of spy work, what were they spying on and creating these therapies for? reasons would be nice. Keep me posted.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Drug induced Multiplicities

How about a book called "complete mind control" I forget the entire title but, Monarch programing is in it too written by Fritzgerald. Interesting thing about the book is even though it takes a Evangelical pitch to it all the people associated with the book died within 5 years of each other. This is a subject I know exists and other than to demonstrate it in person there is little proof that would be believable. But, Monarch programing and Ribbon programing started with MI:5 and accosiated with Project 13 which was a supersoldier project in the 70's most of these mind control techniques were being experimented with and pushed hard between the Korean and Vietnam eras. Yes, they still go on today in a much more refined way of doing it. That expression "the devil's in the details" is absolutely correct. It's in the DNA, how else would that kind of thing be passed from generation to generation. This means all the deals in making Monarch programming successful today started by scaring their ancestors. This is the absolute cruelty that could ever happen to anyone.
@joshua the idea is not a new one spy's and assassins have been used for 1000's of years and how would you beat information out of someone who has no knowledge of what they done/reported? The perfect deniability when they get caught too, disposable people.
The trigger words are usually bastardized phonetics. I.E. instead of Siera Tengo October Pi would be Signs together of psi. Each has their own setup. Dollhouse was actually somewhat accurate "of course hollywoodized and only grains of truth". It's not that clean and the process will involve creating a severe disassociate state via severe bodily/psychological trama. They force a split in the personality so they can isolate the fragmented personality and then teach that one seperately from the main core personality. They were refered to as Fragments or Alters. The process involves brutalizing a human sense birth in all ways possible. Will elaborate if you really want to know.