Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 11:01 PM

Default So, who is the New Moderator?

Message deleted.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-07-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:04 PM

Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

What need is there for a moderator ? There is no one here.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Truth Seeker

In order to finally close this thread I would like to say that yes it is true BlueAngel relinquished their duties as Super Moderator, the timing however was perfect for me personally as I had been a long time lurker and new sign up to this site.

While I didn't see BlueAngel's resignation I had contacted CrowdGather about being added to the administration team seem these topics are something I am passionate about and as off 2 hours ago I have become the new lead Super Moderator on this site.

So to put all of your minds at ease:
1) I am passionate about the topics here and have put it to Crowd Gather that together as a community we will be able to bring this site back to it's glory days.

2) BlueAngel has done a remarkable job for the past number of years and her efforts should be congratulated.

3) It's time to move on, stop the whinging and focus on re-building the community and moving it to the next level - the world is our oyster and we will work hard to be recognized once again as a leading site for conspiracy based discussions.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
In order to finally close this thread I would like to say that yes it is true BlueAngel relinquished their duties as Super Moderator, the timing however was perfect for me personally as I had been a long time lurker and new sign up to this site.

While I didn't see BlueAngel's resignation I had contacted CrowdGather about being added to the administration team seem these topics are something I am passionate about and as off 2 hours ago I have become the new lead Super Moderator on this site.

So to put all of your minds at ease:
1) I am passionate about the topics here and have put it to Crowd Gather that together as a community we will be able to bring this site back to it's glory days.

2) BlueAngel has done a remarkable job for the past number of years and her efforts should be congratulated.

3) It's time to move on, stop the whinging and focus on re-building the community and moving it to the next level - the world is our oyster and we will work hard to be recognized once again as a leading site for conspiracy based discussions.
The only glory days that this forum basked in is when I was the Super Moderator.

Furthermore, I don't whine.

I say it like it is.

Period!

I highly doubt that this forum has ever been recognized as a leading site for conspiracy forums.

But, think what you must!
Old 08-01-2011, 05:39 PM

Why would you close this thread?
Old 08-01-2011, 05:42 PM

Agent Mulder has seven posts on this forum and he's the new moderator?

Okay, whatever!

Talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrell!
Old 08-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The only glory days that this forum basked in is when I was the Super Moderator.

Furthermore, I don't whine.

I say it like it is.

Period!

I highly doubt that this forum has ever been recognized as a leading site for conspiracy forums.

But, think what you must!
Blue Angel,
Thank you coming back to reply/respond. Your continued contributions are highly appreciated.

I would like to make a number of observations. As long as the forum is on the internet there is possibilities to improve it, there is possibilities to reach out to new members etc.

I have contacted our Community Liason officer and outlined a number of changes that we would like to see instated on this forum to give it every possible opportunity that it has to succeed.

For the record I have a big success rate in obtaining forums that have looked to have "died" and resurrected them, including taking a couple from the current state that ClubConspiracy.com is in and revamping them to the point they have received over 1million posts+ before selling them off.

I never said you were whining, I outlined that people with issues with the advertising that there was nothing we can do about them - PERIOD! - and outlined how advertising on sites like this work.

Once again thank you for your continued contribution, and hopefully in the months to come you will see that this is a leading board for Conspiracy discussions.

Kindest
Agent_Mulder
Old 08-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Agent Mulder has seven posts on this forum and he's the new moderator?

Okay, whatever!

Talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrell!
Two things about your other replies.
1) This thread will be closed because there is no need for it, the answer to the question has been made you posted Who is the new moderator - the answer ME!

2) We have all had to start somewhere, I provided a valid resume/portfolio of my work with internet based communities - and outlined a business model to completely overhaul this website and give it every possible chance of surviving and succeeding and it was appreciated and respected for what I have done in the past and I got the gig.

The site needs someone who is passionate about it succeeding, it needs the community atmosphere back and needs to be the hot bed of information and discussion and after looking at my resume and portfolio I was seen as the guy who could get it done.

That is what I am focusing on.

Once again I thank you for your contribution.

Warmest Regards,
Agent_Mulder
Old 08-01-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Two things about your other replies.
1) This thread will be closed because there is no need for it, the answer to the question has been made you posted Who is the new moderator - the answer ME!

2) We have all had to start somewhere, I provided a valid resume/portfolio of my work with internet based communities - and outlined a business model to completely overhaul this website and give it every possible chance of surviving and succeeding and it was appreciated and respected for what I have done in the past and I got the gig.

The site needs someone who is passionate about it succeeding, it needs the community atmosphere back and needs to be the hot bed of information and discussion and after looking at my resume and portfolio I was seen as the guy who could get it done.

That is what I am focusing on.

Once again I thank you for your contribution.

Warmest Regards,
Agent_Mulder
Look, dude, this site survived for years because I was passoniate about it, so, please, do me a favor and don't make it appear as if it was dead and you've come to resserect it.

It died when I relinquished my moderator duties.

What this forum doesn't need is someone who wants to hide the the truth like you appear to want to do.

So, like I said, stop with the this thread is going to be deleted, blah, blah, blah.

Leave them.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-01-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Blue Angel,
Thank you coming back to reply/respond. Your continued contributions are highly appreciated.

I would like to make a number of observations. As long as the forum is on the internet there is possibilities to improve it, there is possibilities to reach out to new members etc.

I have contacted our Community Liason officer and outlined a number of changes that we would like to see instated on this forum to give it every possible opportunity that it has to succeed.

For the record I have a big success rate in obtaining forums that have looked to have "died" and resurrected them, including taking a couple from the current state that ClubConspiracy.com is in and revamping them to the point they have received over 1million posts+ before selling them off.

I never said you were whining, I outlined that people with issues with the advertising that there was nothing we can do about them - PERIOD! - and outlined how advertising on sites like this work.

Once again thank you for your continued contribution, and hopefully in the months to come you will see that this is a leading board for Conspiracy discussions.

Kindest
Agent_Mulder
Please provide the names of those sites that you've resurrected.
Closed Thread