Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Truth Seeker

Default Good Day, Hello, and Welcome

First of all I would like to start off by saying Good Day, Hello and Welcome to the Club Conspiracy Community - for those of you who are not aware my alias is agent_mulder and I am the communities new Super Moderator.

Let me start by thanking BlueAngel who has done a fantastic job over the years in not only help establishing this place, but ensuring to her best possible degree that Club Conspiracy runs as smoothly as possible.

Unfortunately about a month ago BlueAngel relinquished her role as Super Moderator here on ClubConspiracy.com and it was a coincidence that I had just happened to sign up to see her final days in charge, once I saw that things were not running as smoothly as they could here I immediately contacted CrowdGather and to make a long story short I have been put in place here as the new Super Moderator.

Just like with any new administration, whether it be the government, your local sports organization or here at ClubConspiracy.com there will be some changes made throughout as each administration team attempts to leave their mark on the community.

I would like to outline that some of the changes I will be looking to make, pending approval from the powers that be at CrowdGather, will be abolishing the vague Forum Rules that are in place at the moment, replacing them with our Community Guidelines which are more indepth however let's everyone know where they stand.

I will personally be reviewing each and every banning over the past months to ensure that everyone who was banned deserved to be so, for breach of forum rules, and those who are deemed to have been banned without just cause will be invited to join us once again here at ClubConspiracy.com.

I will be looking at making a few changes to the structure of the community where not only will it organize things a little more it will also introduce new discussion topics.

And finally, and most probably my biggest focus to date is creating a community atmosphere, where while we may not agree with each other's point of views everyone feels welcome to come and participate and share their thoughts, they don't feel bullied or harrassed or frightened to speak out.

We as a community are responsible for improving this place and that is why after the first round of changes I hope all of you make comments, tell me what you like and don't like and as a community we can build this place back up to where it was in it's hay day.

For those interested to know more about me I come from Australia, am a sport fanatic however believe that us, the public, deserve to know the truth.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Good Day, Hello, and Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
First of all I would like to start off by saying Good Day, Hello and Welcome to the Club Conspiracy Community - for those of you who are not aware my alias is agent_mulder and I am the communities new Super Moderator.

Let me start by thanking BlueAngel who has done a fantastic job over the years in not only help establishing this place, but ensuring to her best possible degree that Club Conspiracy runs as smoothly as possible.

Unfortunately about a month ago BlueAngel relinquished her role as Super Moderator here on ClubConspiracy.com and it was a coincidence that I had just happened to sign up to see her final days in charge, once I saw that things were not running as smoothly as they could here I immediately contacted CrowdGather and to make a long story short I have been put in place here as the new Super Moderator.

Just like with any new administration, whether it be the government, your local sports organization or here at ClubConspiracy.com there will be some changes made throughout as each administration team attempts to leave their mark on the community.

I would like to outline that some of the changes I will be looking to make, pending approval from the powers that be at CrowdGather, will be abolishing the vague Forum Rules that are in place at the moment, replacing them with our Community Guidelines which are more indepth however let's everyone know where they stand.

I will personally be reviewing each and every banning over the past months to ensure that everyone who was banned deserved to be so, for breach of forum rules, and those who are deemed to have been banned without just cause will be invited to join us once again here at ClubConspiracy.com.

I will be looking at making a few changes to the structure of the community where not only will it organize things a little more it will also introduce new discussion topics.

And finally, and most probably my biggest focus to date is creating a community atmosphere, where while we may not agree with each other's point of views everyone feels welcome to come and participate and share their thoughts, they don't feel bullied or harrassed or frightened to speak out.

We as a community are responsible for improving this place and that is why after the first round of changes I hope all of you make comments, tell me what you like and don't like and as a community we can build this place back up to where it was in it's hay day.

For those interested to know more about me I come from Australia, am a sport fanatic however believe that us, the public, deserve to know the truth.
Look, pal, you have seven posts on this forum.

Don't thank me for anything.

I have 10,000 and counting.

You've got to be kidding me.

You're going to go back and make sure that anyone who has been banned since the inception of this forum was banned for good cause.

Here.

Let me inform you of the rules of CC.

Anyone can be banned for any reason or for no reason at all!

I suggest you focus your attention elsewhere.

Just my two cents!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Truth Seeker

BlueAngel,
Once again thank you for your contribution. I would like to highlight though that you once only had seven posts as well.

I am going to make sure that people who were banned were done so with the best interests of the community at heart, being the new Super Moderator I was informed that I was able to review any and all bannings that I wanted to and it is a step that I have taken to ensure everyone was banned for a valid reason.

While I appreciate your contribution to Club Conspiracy I have to say that the RULES of Club Conspiracy are not as you stated which was:

Quote:
Anyone can be banned for any reason or for no reason at all!
Unfortunately that is incorrect, I am currently working on new COMMUNITY GUIDELINES that is aimed and directed at fairness, freedom and to what is best for the community - therefore anyone who was banned for reasons that do not fall under the new Community Guidelines (once approved by CG Administration) I will push to have their accounts unbanned.

While I accept your two cents, my focus is to build on and improve the Club Conspiracy website.

Kindest Regards,
Agent_Mulder
Old 08-01-2011, 08:27 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel,
Once again thank you for your contribution. I would like to highlight though that you once only had seven posts as well.

I am going to make sure that people who were banned were done so with the best interests of the community at heart, being the new Super Moderator I was informed that I was able to review any and all bannings that I wanted to and it is a step that I have taken to ensure everyone was banned for a valid reason.

While I appreciate your contribution to Club Conspiracy I have to say that the RULES of Club Conspiracy are not as you stated which was:

Unfortunately that is incorrect, I am currently working on new COMMUNITY GUIDELINES that is aimed and directed at fairness, freedom and to what is best for the community - therefore anyone who was banned for reasons that do not fall under the new Community Guidelines (once approved by CG Administration) I will push to have their accounts unbanned.

While I accept your two cents, my focus is to build on and improve the Club Conspiracy website.

Kindest Regards,
Agent_Mulder
CC rules:

Anyone can be banned for any reason or for no reason at all.

Is CC not aware of their own rules?
Old 08-01-2011, 08:33 PM
Truth Seeker

When you were the Super Moderator you were able to do what you wanted, now that I am the Super Moderator of the site I can do what I want and what I want to do is put the power back to the community.

Some people were harshly banned, it was something I brought up and I was asked for a list of people who I thought were harshly banned. That list has been provided - hopefully they will be unbanned and once again welcome to contribute to our community.

Please do not expand this arguement to a fifth thread you already have four others that you are voicing your opinions about me being in charge at.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
When you were the Super Moderator you were able to do what you wanted, now that I am the Super Moderator of the site I can do what I want and what I want to do is put the power back to the community.

Some people were harshly banned, it was something I brought up and I was asked for a list of people who I thought were harshly banned. That list has been provided - hopefully they will be unbanned and once again welcome to contribute to our community.

Please do not expand this arguement to a fifth thread you already have four others that you are voicing your opinions about me being in charge at.
Yes.

Now that you are Super Moderator of this site you can do what you want and I'm so glad that you contacted the administration and told them of your view that some people where harsly banned.

No wonder they asked you for a list.

There is a sucker born every minute.

Look, pal, I have no clue who you are so please refrain from patting me on the back about what a great job I did on this forum.

I don't need your appreciation.

I know what a great job I did and you'll never surpass it.

A filfh thread?

Dude, you have problems.

Kindly tell the forum where the four other threads are that exist voicing our opiinoins about you being in charge.

Don't flatter yourself.

Yes.

Hopefully, the list of those members whom you thought were harsly banned that you've provided to CC will be reinstated.

Can't wait.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Truth Seeker

The other threads are still there. Oh Lord, Have your Say, Rules of Engagement and Who is the new moderator.

However seem you see fit to bait everyone that comes onto this board into arguing with you and your continued push to take EVERY thread off it's original topic two of them have been closed.

In addition to that seem you wanted to personally attack me in threads that had nothing to do with me: Mind Control in the music industry. These threads were directly moved to the trash can and you were infracted.

Once again can you please remain on topic - this topic is about me introducing myself to the community - it is not entitled Air your sour grapes.

Have a nice day and thank you for your continued contribution to the Club Conspiracy community.

Kindest Regards
Agent Mulder
Old 08-03-2011, 03:09 PM

[quote=BlueAngel;75927]Look, pal, you have seven posts on this forum.

You're going to go back and make sure that anyone who has been banned since the inception of this forum was banned for good cause.

Here.

99.9% of your post where pure crap. Thank goodnes the super troll is out.

good ridence
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.\" Mt 10:26
Old 08-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Truth Seeker

BlueAngel is still a member here - however resigned as Super Moderator at the same time I contacted Crowd Gather to be Super Moderator so it was a win-win for everyone involved.

Now it's just working on rebuilding the reputation and ensuring that we remain and uphold a community atmosphere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Club Conspiracy
Old 08-05-2011, 03:16 PM

[quote=55132;76069]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Look, pal, you have seven posts on this forum.

Here.

99.9% of your post where pure crap. Thank goodnes the super troll is out.

good ridence
Sorry, 55132, but I was never a Super Troll or troll.

However, you are.

Moderators are not trolls or super trolls.

Learn that!