Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2011, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Oh, Lord!

Following is a link to a thread I posted in the Staff Area section of this forum which only staff members of CC can view; author threads and comment within, and, although I'm not a staff member, because I'm not on the payroll, I can view and post in this section and perform all kinds of tasks as Moderator of CC.

It's been a blast conversating with all of you and I wish you well!

Keep on keepin' on!

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/f49/im-opting-out-13782.html

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-03-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Following is a link to a thread I posted in the Staff Area section of this forum which only staff members of CC can view; author threads and comment within, and, although I'm not a staff member, because I'm not on the payroll, I can view and post in this section and perform all kinds of tasks as Moderator of CC.

It's been a blast conversating with all of you and I wish you well!

Keep on keepin' on!
What happened to the link I posted?

I didn't delete it, so who did?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2011 at 08:37 AM.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:50 PM

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ord-13684.html
Old 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM

Your former moderator,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:58 PM

Ah, just a thanks to the CC staff who have edited and/or deleted my comments without leaving a trace of evidence.

Nice to know you operate in this manner.

Care to reveal any other unscrupulous manners in which you conduct yourselves?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-05-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:03 PM

i think this thread should be tossed in the recycling bin
Old 08-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brains View Post
i think this thread should be tossed in the recycling bin
This thread will be tossed into the recycling bin. As your new Super Moderator on here I plan to be rational and while fighting for the rights of all community members of Club Conspiracy also respect the rights of Crowd Gather LLC.

In regards to the advertising, this is how Crowd Gather make their money to be able to purchase websites, I understand that and think it is something we have to get used to.

However going off how BlueAngel did about the type of advertising the fact of the matter is that CrowdGather does not control the advertising that is on this site - the advertising (just like Google Adsense) comes from the advertising supplier where anyone and everyone can purchase advertising, agree to pay 20cents a click and they are added to the rotation.

Attempting to hound CrowdGather about the advertising will not, and can not change anything it is the advertising service provider you need to contact.

Most advertising however goes on what you have searched for in google, or other various search engines eg: if you search for drugs etc you may find more drug advertisements appearing.

I will leave this thread up for 48 hours so others can read it (and it doesn't look as though CC management are trying to hide anything) before I close it, then after a week I will move it to the recycling bin.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
This thread will be tossed into the recycling bin. As your new Super Moderator on here I plan to be rational and while fighting for the rights of all community members of Club Conspiracy also respect the rights of Crowd Gather LLC.

In regards to the advertising, this is how Crowd Gather make their money to be able to purchase websites, I understand that and think it is something we have to get used to.

However going off how BlueAngel did about the type of advertising the fact of the matter is that CrowdGather does not control the advertising that is on this site - the advertising (just like Google Adsense) comes from the advertising supplier where anyone and everyone can purchase advertising, agree to pay 20cents a click and they are added to the rotation.

Attempting to hound CrowdGather about the advertising will not, and can not change anything it is the advertising service provider you need to contact.

Most advertising however goes on what you have searched for in google, or other various search engines eg: if you search for drugs etc you may find more drug advertisements appearing.

I will leave this thread up for 48 hours so others can read it (and it doesn't look as though CC management are trying to hide anything) before I close it, then after a week I will move it to the recycling bin.
If CC has nothing to hide, why toss this thread into the recycling bin?

Look, dude, don't try to convince anyone that CC has no control over their advertising.

Thanks,
BA

YOUR FORMER SUPER MODERATOR HERE AT CC~~
Old 08-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If CC has nothing to hide, why toss this thread into the recycling bin?

Look, dude, don't try to convince anyone that CC has no control over their advertising.

Thanks,
BA

YOUR FORMER SUPER MODERATOR HERE AT CC~~
Club Conspiracy has nothing to hide, however there is no point in keeping threads that do nothing but attack the management, and their advertising. The problem has been rectified and therefore no longer warrants being in the Website Support Forum.

In sixteen years of designing, and working with websites and communities I can assure all community members that Club Conspiracy, nor Crowd Gather for that matter, has any control over the advertising.

It is all a javascript code (form of computer programming for those who don't know) that is provided by the advertising provider, people/websites/businesses then go the advertising provider and start up an advertising campaign offering x amount of money per click that they receive.

This is why on almost every website now-days there is advertising as the website owners get paid per click on the advertising that appears, and that is how Crowd Gather obtain their finances to purchase other websites.

While I respect that ClubConspiracy.com is about Conspiracies it may pain some of you to know that not everything is a conspiracy and that the advertising is out of the control of anyone involved with this website or Crowd Gather.

Sure Crowd Gather could remove the advertising all together but then there would be no funds available to improve this site, there would be no funds available to get other websites and there would be no funds available as a business.

The advertising is out of their control, it is not a conspiracy, and those who don't believe it should look at other websites that have advertising (in particular GoogleAdsense) and see the types of advertising they have - it's the same type of thing.

Trying to turn everything into a conspiracy theory, or trying to lay large amounts of blame on administration for things out of their control is a little petty no matter who it comes from.

As previously mentioned this thread will be closed and thrown in the recycling bin because the issues raised have been addressed and therefore little to no further corrospondence in relation to these issues is not required.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
Club Conspiracy has nothing to hide, however there is no point in keeping threads that do nothing but attack the management, and their advertising. The problem has been rectified and therefore no longer warrants being in the Website Support Forum.

In sixteen years of designing, and working with websites and communities I can assure all community members that Club Conspiracy, nor Crowd Gather for that matter, has any control over the advertising.

It is all a javascript code (form of computer programming for those who don't know) that is provided by the advertising provider, people/websites/businesses then go the advertising provider and start up an advertising campaign offering x amount of money per click that they receive.

This is why on almost every website now-days there is advertising as the website owners get paid per click on the advertising that appears, and that is how Crowd Gather obtain their finances to purchase other websites.

While I respect that ClubConspiracy.com is about Conspiracies it may pain some of you to know that not everything is a conspiracy and that the advertising is out of the control of anyone involved with this website or Crowd Gather.

Sure Crowd Gather could remove the advertising all together but then there would be no funds available to improve this site, there would be no funds available to get other websites and there would be no funds available as a business.

The advertising is out of their control, it is not a conspiracy, and those who don't believe it should look at other websites that have advertising (in particular GoogleAdsense) and see the types of advertising they have - it's the same type of thing.

Trying to turn everything into a conspiracy theory, or trying to lay large amounts of blame on administration for things out of their control is a little petty no matter who it comes from.

As previously mentioned this thread will be closed and thrown in the recycling bin because the issues raised have been addressed and therefore little to no further corrospondence in relation to these issues is not required.
Sure, CC has nothing to hide, that's why you're going to throw this thread into the recycling bin and pretend that they have no control over their advertising.

Sounds to me like someone is hiding something!