Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:00 PM
agent_mulder's Avatar
agent_mulder agent_mulder is offline
Truth Seeker
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 102
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?


Unlike others I am not hiding anything.
This entire community will get a clear out and posts that are no longer warranted like threads like this one will be removed.

The question has been answered I am the new Super Moderator so there is no point for further additions or posts.

A bit rich I must say about you going on about threads being deleted when looking through the trash can and even on threads here it was your pet love of things to do, that and banning people.

This site is not going to die, you are not the lord and saviour that must be around to keep the site active (as evident seem you don't know how online advertising works) and I will be doing my best to encourage new members to join and for the community to get their voice back.

Kindest Regards to you
Agent Mulder


Last edited by agent_mulder : 08-01-2011 at 08:42 PM.
  #12  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:37 PM
agent_mulder's Avatar
agent_mulder agent_mulder is offline
Truth Seeker
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 102
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please provide the names of those sites that you've resurrected.
There is no reason to do that as I am not here to advertise other websites. I am here for the sole purpose of improving Club Conspiracy.

I thank you for your interest though.

Kindest Regards,
Agent Mulder
  #13  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:44 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
There is no reason to do that as I am not here to advertise other websites. I am here for the sole purpose of improving Club Conspiracy.

I thank you for your interest though.

Kindest Regards,
Agent Mulder
You're not improving Club Conspiracy.

You are removing every post I make.

I NEVER DID SUCH A THING!

Therefore, you are not that which you say you represent and I didn't.

Freedom of speech.

Scary!
  #14  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:51 PM
agent_mulder's Avatar
agent_mulder agent_mulder is offline
Truth Seeker
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 102
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're not improving Club Conspiracy.

You are removing every post I make.

I NEVER DID SUCH A THING!

Therefore, you are not that which you say you represent and I didn't.

Freedom of speech.

Scary!
I thank you for your constant input to ClubConspiracy. Your contributions are valued to us.

However your posts were removed for the following reasons:
  • They were off topic
  • You threatened a super moderator

The bannings do not worry me as I have submitted my list to the Community Liason Officer as to who I deem to have been harshly treated and unfairly banned and hopefully in the coming days with his approval and the approval of Crowd Gather we will see some of these people returning.

As previously mentioned I thank you for your continued contribution.

Warmest Regards,
Agent Mulder
  #15  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:17 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
I thank you for your constant input to ClubConspiracy. Your contributions are valued to us.


However your posts were removed for the following reasons:
  • They were off topic
  • You threatened a super moderator
The bannings do not worry me as I have submitted my list to the Community Liason Officer as to who I deem to have been harshly treated and unfairly banned and hopefully in the coming days with his approval and the approval of Crowd Gather we will see some of these people returning.

As previously mentioned I thank you for your continued contribution.

Warmest Regards,
Agent Mulder
You are very welcome and, while you're at it, kindly include those members who treated me harshly but were never banned.

Thanks and warmest regards,
BA
  #16  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:27 PM
agent_mulder's Avatar
agent_mulder agent_mulder is offline
Truth Seeker
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 102
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You are very welcome and, while you're at it, kindly include those members who treated me harshly but were never banned.

Thanks and warmest regards,
BA
Once again I value your contribution to ClubConspiracy.com and your point of views.

However I am the Super Moderator and I don't take orders from others. I was asked to do something by my CLO and that is what I have done, I have provided a list of members I would like to see unbanned which is what I was asked to do and that is it.

I looked through their posts and some I (me, myself, the only person who can tell me what my opinion should be) deemed that a ban was excessive and requested they be unbanned.

As with the other thread I respect your opinion, the bannings and unbannings are my opinion, and I value your input however this thread will be closed as it was started to talk about who the new moderator is, that moderator is me and so the question is answered.

I don't see the point in continued discussion as I am the Super Moderator in charge now and that answers the questions. The only reason I am leaving it open is incase any of our other Community Members would like to chip in their two cents before it's closed.
  #17  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
Once again I value your contribution to ClubConspiracy.com and your point of views.

However I am the Super Moderator and I don't take orders from others. I was asked to do something by my CLO and that is what I have done, I have provided a list of members I would like to see unbanned which is what I was asked to do and that is it.

I looked through their posts and some I (me, myself, the only person who can tell me what my opinion should be) deemed that a ban was excessive and requested they be unbanned.

As with the other thread I respect your opinion, the bannings and unbannings are my opinion, and I value your input however this thread will be closed as it was started to talk about who the new moderator is, that moderator is me and so the question is answered.

I don't see the point in continued discussion as I am the Super Moderator in charge now and that answers the questions. The only reason I am leaving it open is incase any of our other Community Members would like to chip in their two cents before it's closed.
I didn't order you to do anything.

However, I suggest you keep this thread open.
  #18  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:37 PM
agent_mulder's Avatar
agent_mulder agent_mulder is offline
Truth Seeker
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 102
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

The part of my quote that is bolded suggests that you want me to do something - which was (once again): "while you're at it, kindly include those members who treated me harshly but were never banned."

Why would I do that it has nothing to do with me.

And while I appreciate your suggestions, the answer to the thread has been found and therefore is no longer warranted.

Kindest Regards
Agent Mulder
  #19  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:41 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
The part of my quote that is bolded suggests that you want me to do something - which was (once again): "while you're at it, kindly include those members who treated me harshly but were never banned."

Why would I do that it has nothing to do with me.

And while I appreciate your suggestions, the answer to the thread has been found and therefore is no longer warranted.

Kindest Regards
Agent Mulder
Yeah, the word "kindly," always suggests an order and for the record, don't sit your ar*e on this forum insinuating that I've threatened you twice when those allegations are completely false.

My suggestion is that this thread remain open.
  #20  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:45 PM
agent_mulder's Avatar
agent_mulder agent_mulder is offline
Truth Seeker
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 102
Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Blue Angel,
It's time to move on now. I have done what I was asked to do and that was provide a list of people that I deemed were too harshly dealt with.

You have threatened to call my boss because you don't like the way YOU are reading my posts.

You have threatened me about moving your OFF TOPIC posts from the forum and into the trash bin WHERE THEY BELONG!

This thread WILL be closed because we don't need it open. The answer to the question has been provided I am the new Super Moderator, the only reason this is still open is for others if they have questions about the direction of the community - however once the questions dry up this will be closed.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.