Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 09:38 PM

Default Re: So, who is the New Moderator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_mulder View Post
Blue Angel,
It's time to move on now. I have done what I was asked to do and that was provide a list of people that I deemed were too harshly dealt with.

You have threatened to call my boss because you don't like the way YOU are reading my posts.

You have threatened me about moving your OFF TOPIC posts from the forum and into the trash bin WHERE THEY BELONG!

This thread WILL be closed because we don't need it open. The answer to the question has been provided I am the new Super Moderator, the only reason this is still open is for others if they have questions about the direction of the community - however once the questions dry up this will be closed.
After seven posts on this forum, the management of CC asked you to supply them with a list of people whom you feel were harshly dealth with by whom?

ME?

Did they ask you to supply them with a list of members who harsly abused me and weren't banned?

NO?

Didn't think so.

A fool is born every minute.

I haven't threatened you in any way shape or form and I suggest that you cease and desist from accussing me of same.

I haven't threatened you about anything; i.e, moving my threads into the trash bin or otherwise.

I politely requested that you STOP deleting my comments to you that I posted in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread after I was unable to respond to your comments to me in the appropriate threads since you closed them; which you have since then re-opened.

Thank you,
BA

Old 08-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
After seven posts on this forum, the management of CC asked you to supply them with a list of people whom you feel were harshly dealth with by whom?

ME?

Did they ask you to supply them with a list of members who harsly abused me and weren't banned?

NO?

Didn't think so.

A fool is born every minute.

I haven't threatened you in any way shape or form and I suggest that you cease and desist from accussing me of same.

I haven't threatened you about anything; i.e, moving my threads into the trash bin or otherwise.

I politely requested that you STOP deleting my comments to you that I posted in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread after I was unable to respond to your comments to me in the appropriate threads since you closed them; which you have since then re-opened.

Thank you,
BA
Okay so here is how it is going to be - You or anyone else posts an off topic thread it will be deleted (moved to the trash bin). WHY? Because I am the Super Moderator and I can make the final decisions, and close/open any thread that I want!

Through me the community will have their voice back, be able to share what they want to see on here, be able to comment and post - but when a discussion has run its cause it will be closed.

Like this thread - the question was who is the new moderator? I stepped up and became the new moderator - question answered case closed - no need for any more discussions regarding it and that is why this thread will be closed.

The other threads will be closed as I see fit when the discussion has run its cause.

Any off topic posting in other areas as previously stated will have your posts removed to the trash can, continuation of doing so will see infractions and bans put in place.

Last edited by agent_mulder : 08-01-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:54 PM
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post

ME?
Yes - like the people who questioned the rules and were banned, the ones who accused you of editing the posts and were banned, the ones who didn't answer questions in a thread and were banned, the ones who stood up for others saying their banning was a bit harsh and found themselves banned.

It's the beauty of being a Super Moderator (as you know) you can ban and unban who ever you want and that is what I am doing - unbanning people I want!

Community members who have made valuable contributions to the site only to be banned IN WHAT I FEEL IS A HARSH MANNER!

I may have only had seven posts (and as I have said and you love to ignore you started on zero just like everyone else at some stage) but I had been on this site for two years reading everything, I can read now and I see what has been happening.

Times have changed, there is a new sherrif in town now and things around here are going to change for the better.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Yes - like the people who questioned the rules and were banned, the ones who accused you of editing the posts and were banned, the ones who didn't answer questions in a thread and were banned, the ones who stood up for others saying their banning was a bit harsh and found themselves banned.

It's the beauty of being a Super Moderator (as you know) you can ban and unban who ever you want and that is what I am doing - unbanning people I want!

Community members who have made valuable contributions to the site only to be banned IN WHAT I FEEL IS A HARSH MANNER!

I may have only had seven posts (and as I have said and you love to ignore you started on zero just like everyone else at some stage) but I had been on this site for two years reading everything, I can read now and I see what has been happening.

Times have changed, there is a new sherrif in town now and things around here are going to change for the better.
OMG!

You consider yourself a sherriff.

Look, dude, this site was up and running perfectly while I was moderating and I banned disruptive members.

So sorry you during your two years of reading this forum you were disapproving of my actions.

So sorry, too, that the owners of CC who appointed me the moderator didn't have the balls to tell me the same and ban me.

Yeah, pal, all the members of CC whom I banned were perfectly upstanding CC community members and I treated them unjustly.

Get real!
Old 08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Truth Seeker

I am just saying some people it was a bit harsh - especially with what i have read today (through the trash can etc) and so some people will be invited back - however if you had bothered to ask or understand they will be placed on restrictions.

By that I mean the new Community Guidelines will be in place before they come back, if you or another member here breach them there will be ample warnings/infractions before we even look at bannings, for these people who are invited back their first breach will see them back on the banned list.

It is a second chance for some - not everyone of them - there is a list of about six people that I deemed who deserved a second chance and am happy to talk to you in private message about it and get your side of the story before they come unbanned to see whether what I have read was read in the incorrect context etc.

However I was asked about the bannings and to make a list and that is what I have done, this was asked of me by our CLO and CrowdGather and I have only done what I have been asked to do.

Some people in life deserve a second chance, and some of the people who had been banned will get that chance.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:39 PM

Quote:
I am just saying some people it was a bit harsh - especially with what i have read today (through the trash can etc) and so some people will be invited back - however if you had bothered to ask or understand they will be placed on restrictions.

By that I mean the new Community Guidelines will be in place before they come back, if you or another member here breach them there will be ample warnings/infractions before we even look at bannings, for these people who are invited back their first breach will see them back on the banned list.

It is a second chance for some - not everyone of them - there is a list of about six people that I deemed who deserved a second chance and am happy to talk to you in private message about it and get your side of the story before they come unbanned to see whether what I have read was read in the incorrect context etc.

However I was asked about the bannings and to make a list and that is what I have done, this was asked of me by our CLO and CrowdGather and I have only done what I have been asked to do.

Some people in life deserve a second chance, and some of the people who had been banned will get that chance.
So, how many days have you spent in the trash reading the discussions between myself and those members whom you think I unustly banned?

FYI, members who are bannd are listed in the banned members section and not in the trash.

Who cares what you think after reading through the garbage, anyway?

It was garbage then and it is garbage now.

Try reading reality.

Trust me, pal, reality ain't in the garbage.

As far as I'm concerned, invite everyone back that I banned.

Let's have a reunion party.

This is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-01-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:51 PM
Truth Seeker

As I said I was welcome to discussing this with you. But just like many other threads there is no reasoning, and so instead of extending the olive branch and getting your input I am over attempting to reason with you.

I have done what I was asked to do, I have attempted to keep the peace in this thread while you remain disgruntled about something. What? Who knows.

But as previously stated you continue to HARP on about stuff that is adding nothing to this conversation.

Due to the fact that this thread was created to find out who the new moderator is. Where in your second post (which you deleted) you stated clearly:
"Who is the new moderator of CC" and "So who is replacing me" the answer is quite clearly me - Agent Mulder.

I am the one entrusted with bringing the revolutionary change to Club Conspiracy, I am the one with the ideas that I have approached Crowd Gather about putting into action, I am the one that wants to entice old and new members to come back and take part in the community.

For these reasons the answer to your question has been given. This thread has now run it's course and there is no purpose or need for it to remain open.

For that reason, and the decision, this thread has now been closed.

If you have any relevant concerns, or issues in regards to Club Conspiracy I invite you to open a new thread so I am able to address those concerns and issues. If you have any suggestions or ideas on how to improve Club Conspiracy a thread was started this morning that invited ALL COMMUNITY Members to have a say on how the community is run, what is included in the revamp and all information and I invite you to post in there.

Thread Closed
Reason: Thread discussion has run its course. Thread was designed around a question - that question has now been answered.

Thank you to all who participated.
Closed Thread